Jeremy Kyle New Series

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Really can't stand Jeremy Kyle, I forget how shit it is!!! I watch anything other than this crap and why is it still on?!! Homes under the hammer is so much better
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry is like Queen of The Chavs she is more stereotypical of a chav than most of his normal guests

:D:D That made me laugh as its so true. Kerry made Iceland food the food of CHAVS. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    :D:D That made me laugh as its so true. Kerry made Iceland food the food of CHAVS. ;)

That's why Bums go to Iceland. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Switched on saw Alex Reid Switched off.

Snap...
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

That's why Bums go to Iceland. :D
    That's why Mum's face down in the freezer

Kerry's Iceland Shoping list
    1 bag of £1 Chicken Nugget

50 bottles of vodka

That'll do for today
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

50 bottles of vodka

That'll do for today

Is there actually any chicken in an Iceland Chicken Nuggget? And if there is, where does it come from?????:eek: Chernobyl?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://player.stv.tv/programmes/the-jeremy-kyle-show/2012-12-17-0925/?yes

For anyone who missed todays show here is the link. I am ashamed to say I have watched it again. :o:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

50 bottles of vodka

That'll do for today

You forgot the prawn ring :D
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a bizarre and uncomfortable interview that was! Jeremy Kyle had the most peculiar expression on his face most of the time, as if he was trying (unsuccessfully) to project a sort of sinister menacing Bond villain persona. Half the time he seemed to be glaring at Alex with what looked like thinly-disguised contempt in his eyes, accentuated by his peculiar, exaggerated body language (the theatrical chin-scratching, stroking his top lip very slowly to indicate Deep Thought, and that classic Jeremy Kyle conveying-contempt gesture, the old "pretending-to-study-his-nails" trick! :) All very odd!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say the odder interview is with Blake Civil-Fielder's mum!

How can she go on tv saying he still is in love with Amy and thinks of her every day - he has kids with someone else! How on earth does his new gf feel!

His mother is in major denial about what went on.

Oh btw I dont think Amy was a saint either, but she was messed up!
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry is like Queen of The Chavs she is more stereotypical of a chav than most of his normal guests

This! :D

Alex Reid's episode was really, really boring. Hopefully Kerry's and Danielle's will be a lot more interesting, especially Kerry's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This! :D

Alex Reid's episode was really, really boring. Hopefully Kerry's and Danielle's will be a lot more interesting, especially Kerry.

I am wondering what the hell Kerry can tell us that we didn't already know, she has told us everything, surely.
    Forum Member
    Swinetown wrote: »
    I am wondering what the hell Kerry can tell us that we didn't already know, she has told us everything, surely.

TBF to the show she works for cheap half a glass of vodka and directions to the nearest off licence
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swinetown wrote: »

Maybe she will go into greater detail about how Jimmy Savile "perved" over her, since that was the last headline she grabbed onto to get her name in the papers. Failing that, it will admittedly probably be more about how everything was the fault of "our Brian" and "our Mark". Meanwhile, her "bah polah" will continue to be forgotten, unless Kerry is on "medication" again. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Been at work all day so a bit late with the drama BUT I thought Alex and Katie were together when he went into the CBB house??? Minor point but still :o. Didn't anyone else think this? Sure I saw her supporting him throughout - in the crowd at BBBM. :confused: So they weren't together then?

Also, have any of the women or men come out and sold their stories yet about the affairs they had with Alex?

Things must be really bad when a celeb has to put their side of a story on Jezza.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OGB wrote: »
    I thought Alex and Katie were together when he went into the CBB house???

They were because after Alex won and boosted his profile, Katie swiftly dragged him up the aisle in order to stake her claim to him.

I think that the final episode in this special week should end with a montage of guests singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    They were because after Alex won and boosted his profile, Katie swiftly dragged him up the aisle in order to stake her claim to him.

I think that the final episode in this special week should end with a montage of guests singing "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"!

:D:D and a new scrunchie ;)
  • cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely festive offering this morning. An audience wearing Santa hats, watching Jeremy shouting and snarling at a heroin addict whose partner had just died. It's like something Brass Eye thought up and then rejected on the grounds that it's just too tasteless and ridiculous.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder how in advance those past guests had to put up their Christmas decorations? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    I wonder how in advance those past guests had to put up their Christmas decorations? :D

I am going to watch todays show now on I Player. Wasn't Queen Chav Kerry on today ?
  • Martin PhillpMartin Phillp Posts: 34,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »

Indeed, the fact the family on in the second of Graham's visits were all in shirts gave the game away!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://player.stv.tv/programmes/the-jeremy-kyle-show/2012-12-18-0925/?yes

Todays show seems to be about smackheads. Yayyyyyyy back to normality ! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the Crack-Grannies featured on today's interventions had more than a passing resemblence to Pop Eye, all she needed was to fill her pipe with spinach and she'd be away..
    (I suspect she was already sporting the anchor tatoos)
    Forum Member
    http://player.stv.tv/programmes/the-jeremy-kyle-show/2012-12-18-0925/?yes

Todays show seems to be about smackheads. Yayyyyyyy back to normality ! :o

That could still include Kerry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That could still include Kerry

Yes I agree. However she may be on tommorow with Danielle Westbrook for a cokehead chav special. ;)