No Way...Shocking.

jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
Forum Member
✭✭
This isn't right Ben is much better than Mark.

Comments

• XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    Barely.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,154
    Forum Member
    I agree. Mark was awful in the dance-off. Ben was much better in the dance-off, and should have been saved. And I like Mark.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark is sweet but he dances (moves) the same move every week. At least Ben danced a dance every week and improved.
  • miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught the end although I'd already read the spoiler last night. Weird decision but he took it well. Kristina was very miffed however (understandably) but seemed to make a direct dig at the dancers with previous experience compared to Ben who came from nothing.
  • MissRightMissRight Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    WHAT THE **** , Mark should have gone not Ben very disappointed with the result
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe Mark was saved once again, Ben was so much better than Mark:mad:
  • TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well let's now get off Mark's back, shall we? It's not his fault, he was as shocked as the next guy and the judges must have seen something to criticise in Ben's dance.
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A ridiculous result.

Mark lumbers around like an elephant in thee room! But without the grace.

Week after week he has simply walked to music. Naively we here thought it was supposed to be all about dancing.

None of his performances were 'entertaining' as Len keeps claiming.

Get rid of this smoke candidate before the semi-final.
  • valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really cannot believe it. Very bad decision.
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must say I haven't liked Ben at all until sections of the dance-off. Still pretty rubbish.
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben was making mistakes all over the place. It got the point where I was wondering if he was doing it on purpose to get away from Kristina's insanity.
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiggywink wrote: »
    Well let's now get off Mark's back, shall we? It's not his fault, he was as shocked as the next guy and the judges must have seen something to criticise in Ben's dance.

Well said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A ridiculous result.

Mark lumbers around like an elephant in thee room! But without the grace.

Week after week he has simply walked to music. Naively we here thought it was supposed to be all about dancing.

None of his performances were 'entertaining' as Len keeps claiming.

Get rid of this smoke candidate before the semi-final.
    Tbh I think he was entertaining initially, but its like when someone repeats the same funny story over and over it gets tiresome.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Darcy said Mark she looked like even she couldn't believe she said it.
    She was even more shocked when Ben went out.

Mark gently swaying around the floor in his tails reminds me of an obliging seal. The judges can't bear to give him the club.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Ben wasn't hot and Mark wasn't fat you wouldn't all react like this, most of this outrage is because people are shallow.

Ben made a lot of mistakes in the dance off.
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a terrible decision - Probably the worst I can remember in SCD history

Even Mark and Iveta looked dumbfounded, LOL.
  • caduceacaducea Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    So weird I could almost believe it's a fix, although I'm sure the BBC wouldn't do that. Agree with most of the comments above. Very disappointed, especially after Len's first words on Saturday, about how they're going to start getting picky. All we hear Mark getting praise for is how much fun he is (which I don't see) while other dancers are picked up on the slightest thing. It makes no sense.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Naively we here thought it was supposed to be all about dancing.

That's funny, because Ben hasn't done any of that for eleven weeks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Darcy looked like she was in tears at the end and exclaiming to Len in the background - didn't look happy at all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ben wasn't hot and Mark wasn't fat you wouldn't all react like this, most of this outrage is because people are shallow.

Ben made a lot of mistakes in the dance off.

Absolute nonsense I dont find Ben hot but do think he danced way better than Mark week in week out.
  • barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The judge's made the right decision. Ben made two very obvious mistakes in a dance that was poor to begin with. Mark danced better in the dance-off and as Ben said, he was on borrowed time, so it wasn't that surprising.
  • firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst decision is SCD history are you people actually serious, these two guys are both pretty much on the same level and Ben made mistakes in the dance off.
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a terrible decision - Probably the worst I can remember in SCD history

Even Mark and Iveta looked dumbfounded, LOL.

Oh come on it was down to the number of mistakes and Ben made loads. Kristina does alot if distraction dancing. I specifically watched Ben after someone pointed that out and they were right.
  • Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben's dance consisted of him throwing Kristina in the air, catching her, Throwing her in the air.....when he did start to move he was way out of sync with Kristina and constantly looking down at the floor...correct result
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    Ben was making mistakes all over the place. It got the point where I was wondering if he was doing it on purpose to get away from Kristina's insanity.

As Ben was dancing I said to my husband it looked as if he was messing up on purpose. :eek:

And during the final dance at the end she was hanging onto him and saying something (probably 'You get the AK47 and I'll get a garrote and we'll meet at the judges table in 30 seconds). He smiled and, I think patted her, but looked a bit uncomfortable then gestured for the others to come onto the dance floor as well.