Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 109)

Comments

• Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    Elphie I hope your internet stays up! *sends good vibes to Elphie's internet* :)
    Random indeed but at least you dream about them:rolleyes:

I don't dream about them often :( I've only ever had one other Ellitridge dream, nearly 3 months ago! I think my subconscious is trying to make up for the lack of Chryed and Ellitridge on our screens :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope your internet doesn't die elphie ! :):D
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this thread!!! :) And I love you all :):D Keeping fingers and toes crossed it keeps working!!! :D

am I too late to grab elphie!?! :D

*crosses everything*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)

Switched TV on and was confronted with Jane and Masood rolling about on the bed sucking face. Felt decidedly nauseous so decided to come on here instead of watching further :p:D
  • Options
    emma-saurusemma-saurus Posts: 8,150
    Forum Member
    Elphie I hope your internet stays up! *sends good vibes to Elphie's internet* :)

I don't dream about them often :( I've only ever had one other Ellitridge dream, nearly 3 months ago! I think my subconscious is trying to make up for the lack of Chryed and Ellitridge on our screens :p

I've never dreamt about Chryed - only Ellitridge.

First one - the Narnia one which I typed out at 5am on my ipod :p

Second one - The SCD one :cool:

I want more Ellitridge dreams *stamps feet* :p:p
  • Options
    elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hope your internet doesn't die elphie ! :):D
    Glowbot wrote: »
    am I too late to grab elphie!?! :D

*crosses everything*

Thank loves :)
    Sorry for freaking out on twitter everyone:o I can't cope without the internet:o...or rather I can't cope without WFCTGIO:o:D

Loved your Ellitridge dream MadWorld :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awwwww, amazing dream! :) Did you only squee in your dream or did you squee in real life as well? I've done that before where I thought I was just squeeing in my dream but then I realised that I was actually awake and squeeing :o:o

LOL! :D

I... I hope I was only squeeing in my dream :o:o but I do remember that while I was squeeing I was going "He ruffled my hair!" to whoever was sitting next to me... I think it was disney :p

So it would be very embarrassing if anyone heard me squeeing and saying that in my sleep :o
  • Options
    LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
    Forum Member
    SunnySkies wrote: »

Switched TV on and was confronted with Jane and Masood rolling about on the bed sucking face. Felt decidedly nauseous so decided to come on here instead of watching further :p:D

:eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you need to watch some exhomo to recover! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

eeeewww!! BIB good choice! :D:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member

I had a sex dream about Phil Mitchell last night.

/weeps for 100 years :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I... I hope I was only squeeing in my dream :o:o but I do remember that while I was squeeing I was going "He ruffled my hair!" to whoever was sitting next to me... I think it was disney :p

So it would be very embarrassing if anyone heard me squeeing and saying that in my sleep :o

LOL, that would be very difficult to explain! Hahaha, "he ruffled my hair" :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hey hun :D
    :eek: Jasood :( Stay here...we have hot Chryed exhomo here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank loves :)
    Sorry for freaking out on twitter everyone:o I can't cope without the internet:o...or rather I can't cope without WFCTGIO:o:D

I'm really happy you are still here :) WFCTGIO wouldn't be the same without you around :) Bit like LWP - I miss him not being around during the day....
  • Options
    Forum Member

Afternoon :)

Haha... nice... I think you made a good choice there :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Switched TV on and was confronted with Jane and Masood rolling about on the bed sucking face. Felt decidedly nauseous so decided to come on here instead of watching further

*waves* think you really need to stop playing that clip on a loop you know we don't believe you when you say you feel nauseous :sleep:

:p

It was me :eek: I was that close to Johnny *dream swoons* :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you need to watch some exhomo to recover! :p
    eeeewww!! BIB good choice! :D:p
    Hey hun :D
    :eek: Jasood :( Stay here...we have hot Chryed exhomo here :D

I am feeling a bit traumatised after seeing that again :( Thanks for the therapy Elphie. You know what works for me :D

Oh heavens, hubby just changed that channel back to EE and I have been left traumatised by now watching Ryan/Stacey doing it on the bonnet. My eyes......... *goes off to stare at tongue*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really happy you are still here :) WFCTGIO wouldn't be the same without you around :) Bit like LWP - I miss him not being around during the day....

Aaaaawww....thanks hun:) I'm really hoping internet keeps working :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

:eek::eek:

*very grateful I got an Ellitridge dream*
  • Options
    MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for deeleting smilies

Oh nooooooooooooo:eek:

I... I hope I was only squeeing in my dream:o but I do remember that while I was squeeing I was going "He ruffled my hair!" to whoever was sitting next to me... I think it was disney

LOL:D

Would so want to dream to order with these two:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :eek:

I hope it didn't involve Ian watching!!!! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *waves* think you really need to stop playing that clip on a loop you know we don't believe you when you say you feel nauseous :sleep:

:p

Yeah :rolleyes: It's my absolute favourite scene. I've watched it soooo often that I just need to close my eyes to rewatch it, it's burnt into my brain :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Better than dreaming of a threesome involving both Ian and Phil :sleep: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member

thankfully not. It was just me and Ronnie accidentally catching sight of him and going "oh that's really not nice" to each other :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: *shudders*
    Yeah :rolleyes: It's my absolute favourite scene. I've watched it soooo often that I just need to close my eyes to rewatch it, it's burnt into my brain :rolleyes:

:p:p:D Looking at tongue pics on your behalf to help rid my brain of the images - not helpful at all for you but looks good to me :D

Hows the foot doing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Better than dreaming of a threesome involving both Ian and Phil :sleep: :eek:

:eek::eek::eek:!!!
This discussion has been closed.