The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Oh my god!! Abz "Love" Breens accent is ridiculous :eek: I literally want to rip my ears off when he speaks, why does he think he's so ghetto?! He didn't sound like that while in the band! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsUHCMOJOoo He sounds normal here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Kerry Katona is a bit of a bitch really........she seems to cause trouble then likes to play the victim, when its all gone wrong. I bet her and Natasha made Lizs life a misery back then.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Misteeq reform I only remember like two songs or Big Brovaz I vaguely remember them both.

I like all thats reformed so far all thats missing is S Club 7 I know S Club are going as a trio now . I wonder who will be in series 2.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ed Sizzers wrote: »
    Spooky. Dave were showing an old episode on 'Not Going Out' the other day, where Tim is dating a librarian who turns out to be a lapdancer... I knew I'd seen her somewhere before and IMDB'd her. Turns out it was Thaila Zucchi.

She's been doing other stuff here and there, including being the Bunny Boiler on Channel Four's Balls of Steel.

She was also 'Pauline' from Australia on Big Brother in 2007. I'm sure there was someone in there who sussed her pretty much straight away as well. She kept leaving the house in secret to report on BBBM.

I seem to just think of the really naff pop bands. Another one would be Pop!. Tho they didn't really do alll that well. Glenn Ball went back to being a backing dancer (Kylie etc), Hannah I think went back to modelling, Jamie is probably still trying to be a popstar and I dunno about Jade. I know she was pregnant when Pop released Serious (so her daughter will be about 7 now) but I don't think we've heard from her since. From what I remember she was the one who could sing along with Jamie. They had potential but were pretty much seen as Steps-lite by some. Their cover of Xanadu was good though. Doubt you'd get scandal from them tho.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    How about a reformed Blazin' Squad?!!
  • candyfloss2000candyfloss2000 Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mn8 anyone? I want them back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OTT??? hahaha
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, S Club were asked but Hannah and Rachel said no.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    myss wrote: »
    That 911 guy - the one that apparently could sing -Lee? - he looks like a mini-Declan Donnelly.

A mini Declan Donnelly? How tiny was he?! :eek::p
    I hated this sort of music but love this, maybe for series 2 they could have girl thing- the band jody Albert was in

I think that would be a pretty short episode!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd always thought that Kerry just quit Atomic Kitten because of her pregnancy!

We heard 911's Lee talk about his marriage, saw a clip of Jimmy with his family...but nothing about Spike, hmmm. :p
    rhumble wrote: »
    Wasn't Jimmy in a shite man band with Dane Bowers and one of the New Kids on the Block

Here is the band, Upper Street, with "The One". Ugh.
    Bex. wrote: »
    because Jenny was preggers and couldn't return :(

I'd presumed it was because Kerry wanted to be in the limelight and it would've been odd having a reunion with four members!
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this programme - Looking forward to seeing how B*witched imploded!
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god 911 were shit. Apart from "Bodyshakin" most of their singles were bad covers of 70's songs.

True! Though I did used to love their cover of 'More than a woman'. :o
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently so. Think Hear'say were asked as well.
    Another one - allStars, only one we seem to hear from now is Ashley Taylor Dawson. Sande married Dominic Wood, another was in that C5 soap and no idea about the rest. Tho I think Sam was working in a bar?

The girls from Hear'say have all done quite well for themselves, so they don't really need to reunite. There are quite a few other bands they could do though, Blue., Another Level, East17, Eternal, Cleopatra, All Saints. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned Deuce, one of them is married to Ant and Dec!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lisa is married to Ant. She's got a good career as a make up artist, head of make up on Strictly as well as other projects. Craig from Deuce lives and works as an actor/writer in the US now.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shocked at Atomic Kitten, didnt realise they had physical fights im surprised at Liz.

Natasha and her mum are rougher than Kerry.
  • One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought A1 might have taken part in this, but having looked them up on wikipedia, I found out that they actually reformed a few years ago!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One United wrote: »
    I thought A1 might have taken part in this, but having looked them up on wikipedia, I found out that they actually reformed a few years ago!

I forgot about A1!
  • Madmissi12Madmissi12 Posts: 403
    Forum Member

I was mad about A1, Mark was my favourite :)
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mn8 anyone? I want them back!
    Yes! I wasn't a fan of theirs, but as far as I can remember they were eye candy material. ;) Oh yeah - and could actually sing!
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I loved A1 - loved Ben!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member

:eek::eek::eek:

OMG I LOVED A1 MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY.

Even now I sing "Same Old Brand New You" in the shower. I loved Ben and his curtain hair-cut :o

Loving this show, even if there is a bit too much Five. I never liked them.

(Kerry Katona was so pretty when she was younger. Bet she and Natasha made Liz's life hell though).
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    Another good show last night, but I don't like all the emphasis on 5ive - they didn't feature Liberty X this week so why have them on? I'm a bit concerned that they'll try to cram in far too much next week judging by the previews, as I'm really interested in both B*witched and Honeyz.

Lee from 911 seems like a really nice guy - good to see someone like him who was pretty decent back then and seemingly still is. The bit about Jimmy becoming a house husband did make me chuckle though, and yeah, I picked up on the vagueness around what Spike has done since the group split up.... not a lot presumably?
  • MarkG6RMarkG6R Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I reckon she isn't the only person taking part in the show just for the money ...

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/music/i-lost-all-my-bwitched-cash-in-property-crash-29056636.html
    B*WITCHED'S Sinead O'Carroll has revealed how she was prompted into taking part in the girlband's reunion after losing money in the property crash.

The C'est La Vie star (39), who has spent the past few weeks filming in the UK for hit ITV2 series The Reunion, said one of the reasons she agreed to do it was to help provide for her family's future.

The married mum-of-two is one of a number of stars, including Westlife's Shane Filan, who ploughed their music earnings into the housing market – only to have it fall flat.

"My whole thing in doing this in the beginning was, it is a TV show and there is the pressure that comes with doing something like that. You've kind of given up your life a bit but if you can make some money out of it, that makes it all worth while in the end," she said.

"We made some money with the band and I invested it in property and it's not worth anything now. It's a waiting game to see if things get better so it this show could help with that, that would be great."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally watched this week's it wasn't quite as "Kerry did this then Kerry did that" as i thought it might be. Saying that i fast forwarded her 'life since Atomic Kitten' bit as i just don't care :D

I'm imaging the reason for featuring so much Five is that they have alot of unresolved issues whereas 911 and Liberty X called it a day on amicable(ish) terms

B*Witched still looks like the best one, can't wait for that!
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Finally watched this week's it wasn't quite as "Kerry did this then Kerry did that" as i thought it might be. Saying that i fast forwarded her 'life since Atomic Kitten' bit as i just don't care :D

I'm imaging the reason for featuring so much Five is that they have alot of unresolved issues whereas 911 and Liberty X called it a day on amicable(ish) terms

B*Witched still looks like the best one, can't wait for that!

Re: Five, probably so, I just think its a bit insulting to the other groups really. I suppose if they're your faves its good though!

I'm excited about the B*witched episode too, but slightly worried it might taint my youth! It was a shame Lee & Lindsay broke up as well, that seems really strange as they appear to be really close still. :(