Options

When is it too late to fancy 16 year old girls?

Comments

• Options
    FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's the potential here to get onto another topic. Does anyone have any opinion on the proposal to lower the age of consent by one year?

It's not the first time anyone's ever had such an idea, Peter Tatchell has said it's too old and should be lowered to 14.
    AOTB wrote: »
    ...and the can of worms has been official opened.

Let the games commence.

Get's the popcorn.

Anyway, 30 and 16... that's just yucky.

Jason100 wrote: »
    The OP's now inactive and this thread was created in 2011! :D

Just noticed this, but don't ya just know this thread will probably get good. :D
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member

He only went a few days ago, he'll probably be back after a 'holiday'.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    #yewtree ;)
  • Options
    KarlSomethingKarlSomething Posts: 3,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its basically just an attraction to their physical looks, something you have regardless of your age.

Physical attraction is a natural thing, so I don't think it is wrong really, but acting on this attraction in any way certainly would be.

Certainly isn't exactly a lot to be attracted to personality wise in the current generations of teens, and their language skills are truly shocking.

Yes, that's all there is to it. If you like breasts, and the female form, a younger but still developed version of it isn't likely to put you off. But it's the mental development you yourself have had with the extra years, that means you need to be the more responsible party, and be aware that they don't see the world the same as you do.
  • Options
    Philip DaltonPhilip Dalton Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Maybe when you're a hundred years old you're starting to get a bit past it perhaps. :p:p:p:p
  • Options
    Jessica LeMoneJessica LeMone Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    Maybe when you're a hundred years old you're starting to get a bit past it perhaps. :p:p:p:p

I think you are past it when you get to 30 ;)

Lets get real now ..... most 16 year old girls would not be interested in a much older man they are looking for boys who resemble One Direction not Take That ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think you are past it when you get to 30 ;)

Lets get real now ..... most 16 year old girls would not be interested in a much older man they are looking for boys who resemble One Direction not Take That ;)

My remark about hundred year old men wasn't meant to be taken seriously; to me the maximum age is way below 30.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My remark about hundred year old men wasn't meant to be taken seriously; to me the maximum age is way below 30.

Yes but some men do not realise this and still try it on with young women. I was an office junior when I was about 17 years old and some of the men were over 30 which seemed ancient to me at the time but that didn't stop them from flirting with me. One man would pat his lap and ask me to sit on it which of course I didn't. Many years later I met his wife and I wondered if she knew what her husband got up to at work. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes but some men do not realise this and still try it on with young women. I was an office junior when I was about 17 years old and some of the men were over 30 which seemed ancient to me at the time ;) but that didn't stop them from flirting with me. One man would pat his lap and ask me to sit on it which of course I didn't. Many years later I met his wife and I wondered if she knew what her husband got up to at work. ;)

As I've stated before on this thread, I knew a girl who was 17 & went out with a man who was 33. Her parents might have put up a bit of resistance at first but eventually came to be quite comfortable with the relationship.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As I've stated before on this thread, I knew a girl who was 17 & went out with a man who was 33.

Yes but will it last?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes but will it last?

Notice I used the word 'went'?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Notice I used the word 'went'?

So she came to her senses eventually? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anybody on here ever heard about Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13-year-old cousin at 20-something. No-one could've rightly called him a pervy because in the state where they got wed it was permitted, but many looked upon him in that light though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has anybody on here ever heard about Jerry Lee Lewis marrying his 13-year-old cousin at 20-something. No-one could've rightly called him a pervy because in the state where they got wed it was permitted, but many looked upon him in that light though.

errm how many years ago was that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So she came to her senses eventually? ;)

Or he came to his senses perhaps, one of the two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I find it creepy when older men perv over young girls, they should stick to their own age bracket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    errm how many years ago was that?

I think it still does go on. Things don't change as quickly in America as what they do over here, there are states where they still paddle schoolchildren and sentence people to the electric chair.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it still does go on. Things don't change as quickly in America as what they do over here, there are states where they still paddle schoolchildren and sentence people to the electric chair.

paddle?? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he means when they cane them on the bottom as punishment for bad behaviour.
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member

Trust me, Jessica, you really don't want to get into this with Phillip. He has a certain obsession which has already earned him a few 'holidays'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    I think he means when they cane them on the bottom as punishment for bad behaviour.

never heard of it, American slang? ... I thought he was talking about canoes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JulesF wrote: »
    Trust me, Jessica, you really don't want to get into this with Phillip. He has a certain obsession which has already earned him a few 'holidays'.

alter ego? :)
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    alter ego? :)

Nah. He just gets short bans and then back he comes without having learned when to draw the line.
  • Options
    willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    never heard of it, American slang? ... I thought he was talking about canoes :D
    I don't think it's American, it was used in boarding schools in England in the olden days. Never heard the word 'paddle' used for it though, which is probably what confused you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JulesF wrote: »
    Nah. He just gets short bans and then back he comes without having learned when to draw the line.

Actually, I do know where to draw the line, which is why I'm now trying to steer this thread back onto the topic which the OP intended. Does anyone know a 16-year-old girl personally who's had a boyfriend more than twenty years older than them?
    :o:o:o:o