Options

Irish Women voted in the top 10 most beautiful on the Planet

Comments

• Options
    Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back when Dinosaurs ruled the earth and the rest of Europe playfully tried to bankrupt Ireland by letting them win the Eurovision Song Contest 4 times in 5 years* .

I remember one Eurovision Contest from Ireland that had maybe the most beautiful red headed creature I'd ever seen as presenter and I can't recall her name.

* They got their revenge by foisting the gruesome Riverdance upon the unsuspecting world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back when Dinosaurs ruled the earth and the rest of Europe playfully tried to bankrupt Ireland by letting them win the Eurovision Song Contest 4 times in 5 years* .

I remember one Eurovision Contest from Ireland that had maybe the most beautiful red headed creature I'd ever seen as presenter and I can't recall her name.

* They got their revenge by foisting the gruesome Riverdance upon the unsuspecting world.[/QUOTE}

Mary Kennedy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    irishfeen wrote: »
    RTE actually did childrens television very well, I remember we used to have the UK channels too but it was always the den on after school or on our days off ... remember Socky (i think) singing out the names of people who whose birthday it was ... I nearly had to be sedated after my name was read out one year :) wouldn't shut up for weeks after.

To this day Zig doing "The Doors Tribute" on Sonny Daze & the Rotten Apple club is the funniest thing I have EVER seen on TV.

Funnier than the "Cwying" singer on Only Fools and Horses. And he was as funny as fook.
  • Options
    irishfeenirishfeen Posts: 10,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

* They got their revenge by foisting the gruesome Riverdance upon the unsuspecting world.
    Carrie Crowley perhaps? http://www.viisukuppila.fi/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Juontajat-1997.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member

RTE were going to give it to bbc NI if they won it that year,the useless shower of.........typical of RTE though father ted knows best.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is their actually such websites that exist? :eek: ... God it sounds a bit vain ;)

Yeah it's shite :D

I only wanted a perv but you can't browse unless you send your pic in so I did, forgot about it and got an email my application was succesful! My pics rated a 5 I don't think that's good though :o

Hardly anyone is on it and the ones that are arnt even that good looking plus they must be bellends if they take that website seriously.

I'll stick to grindr :D

On the subject if Irish women. Una Healy and Georgia slapa. That is all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

I only wanted a perv but you can't browse unless you send your pic in so I did, forgot about it and got an email my application was succesful! My pics rated a 5 I don't think that's good though :o

Hardly anyone is on it and the ones that are arnt even that good looking plus they must be bellends if they take that website seriously.

Isn't Georgia Salpa Greek?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes you must not be fully at the other side of the fence - those two girls are complete lashers :D Ben Foden is one lucky ****
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leave her alone :( ... shes a great girl :o:)
  • Options
    Forum Member

No her dad is.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes you must not be fully at the other side of the fence - those two girls are complete lashers :D Ben Foden is one lucky ****

I do jump over the other side occasionally :D

Ild marry una she is the perfect woman.

Ok if I can't have Georgia I'll pick hazel from big brother - not sure if she is 100 % ethnically Irish but she's fit and has the accent :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No her dad is.

Ah I stand corrected. As you were, gentlemen. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do jump over the other side occasionally :D

Ild marry una she is the perfect woman.

Ok if I can't have Georgia I'll pick hazel from big brother - not sure if she is 100 % ethnically Irish but she's fit and has the accent :p
    Right look we'll do an Anglo-Irish exchange you get Una and I get Georgina Dorsett - she's a gorgeous lady.... meet you in Holyhead in an hour ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To this day Zig doing "The Doors Tribute" on Sonny Daze & the Rotten Apple club is the funniest thing I have EVER seen on TV.

Funnier than the "Cwying" singer on Only Fools and Horses. And he was as funny as fook.
    I never remember that now, before my time (mid/late 90' on) I wonder?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Id marry holly willoughby.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never remember that now, before my time (mid/late 90' on) I wonder?

Way to make me feel old :cry: Early 90s, it would probably be 1991 as that's then the movie "The Doors" came out....
  • Options
    Jessica LeMoneJessica LeMone Posts: 419
    Forum Member

I didn't know she was Irish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd actually prefer to stay closer to home with Ms Laura Whitmore .. my kind of lady :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't know she was Irish

Yeah she was born in limerick city....... nah shes a british protestant but i dont care.......i want holly willoughby!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Way to make me feel old :cry: Early 90s, it would probably be 1991 as that's then the movie "The Doors" came out....
    Ah ha OK - I was only born in 1991 so I might have heard it in the womb ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'd actually prefer to stay closer to home with Ms Laura Whitmore .. my kind of lady :o

I prefer regular irish women over british women,i believe irish people in general are better looking......but i do prefer the cream of british women to the cream of irish women...if ya know what i mean.....because i certainly dont! :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister told me I look like Holly Willoughby.

If she let herself go and became a alcoholic :(
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Slane girl
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah ha OK - I was only born in 1991 so I might have heard it in the womb ;)

Your only a snapper,you've had it easy....i was born in 86, hard times!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My sister told me I look like Holly Willoughby.

If she let herself go and became a alcoholic :(

:eek: ...........I still would! :D