100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

November 11th, 2012

What former A++ list all movie actor and Academy Award winner/nominee and now probably a B+ with extra points taken off for being an ass spent most of last night hitting on women in their teens. In fact, he would ask their ages and if they were out of their teens, the man old enough to be their grandfather would move onto the next. In the end, despite his perviness and him almost being three times their age, he got a lot of phone numbers and as he said six months of one night stands.

Braveheart
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

November 11th, 2012

What former A++ list all movie actor and Academy Award winner/nominee and now probably a B+ with extra points taken off for being an ass spent most of last night hitting on women in their teens. In fact, he would ask their ages and if they were out of their teens, the man old enough to be their grandfather would move onto the next. In the end, despite his perviness and him almost being three times their age, he got a lot of phone numbers and as he said six months of one night stands.

Braveheart

Shame on him, and more fool them!
  • rachierachie Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FishyFoo wrote: »
    There was a thread a while ago about a singer who is very ill. Many thought Aids. However, these pictures don't like this guy is very ill to me, looks ok. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2297704/George-Michael-displays-quite-paunch-enjoys-downtime-unflattering-piece-tracksuit.html

Love George, nice to see him looking so well.
    Isn't the Daily Mail a nasty, judgemental rag :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member

I know the definitions of A list etc are hard to judge but I wouldnt put her as an A list celebrity...i like the i knew you were trouble guess but that may be just be because i find her intensely irritating so hope its her!
    Forum Member
    starbar1 wrote: »
    I know the definitions of A list etc are hard to judge but I wouldnt put her as an A list celebrity...i like the i knew you were trouble guess but that may be just be because i find her intensely irritating so hope its her!

Oh i agree. She's one step away from boiling a bunny :D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Kid's Choice Awards Special:

#1: This must have been a sight to see last night. Kid's Choice Awards after party. Two huge tweener stars on a show that is currently airing. Mid-teens at best and bent over with their knees on the bathroom floor and short dresses riding up while they do lines of coke off a menu from the party. Meanwhile there were five or six other people in the bathroom.

#2: This almost A list singer/celebrity spent the whole night sipping from a flask of what looked like whiskey. It was brown. Could of been bourbon i guess. She appeared to be playing her own kind of drinking game. The object of the game appeared to be this A list celebrity/singer who our drinker kept referring to as "W*ore," the entire night. Guess they don't get along.

#3: This B+ tweener with a show is slightly older than the character on her show but she was still really smart to keep her 40+ year old boyfriend who is more than twice her age away from the cameras. The person who saw them together also saw them make out. This is her quote. "I'm trying to imagine something more creepy than watching some guy who must be pushing 50 trying to jam his tongue down the throat of someone barely out her teens. At one point she tried to pull away and he grabbed her hair and brought her back. I was almost ill."
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i agree. She's one step away from boiling a bunny :D

People really can make up their minds about her. Either she's a bunny boiler, a lesbian or A sexual or all three:D
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Kid's Choice Awards Special:

#1: This must have been a sight to see last night. Kid's Choice Awards after party. Two huge tweener stars on a show that is currently airing. Mid-teens at best and bent over with their knees on the bathroom floor and short dresses riding up while they do lines of coke off a menu from the party. Meanwhile there were five or six other people in the bathroom.

The girls that like to shake things up on their show?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed:

November 11th, 2012

Braveheart

Good Catholic boy, too. Actually, I feel rather sorry for him. He has a drink problem and his life seems to be going down the tubes. But he was in some cracking films. I think if he went on the wagon his bad behaviour would stop.
    Forum Member
    Um... Wikipedia (I know, i know) Says he has 5 kids!!!

OK, but I still don't think there's any kind of fit with the blind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »

publicly flaunting family..... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2295641/Kelsey-Grammer-plants-tender-kiss-baby-Faiths-head-wife-Kayte-enjoy-family-lunch-date.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »

:confused: I thought we were saying he didn't fit and it must allegedly be someone else?
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This B- list mostly movie actor who got his big fame from a hit cable show was confronted by a woman he has been dating a month who told him she was pregnant and that he needed to start providing for her. Our actor asked her to take a pregnancy test, which she did. Positive. Our actor then told her she is f**ked, because it is not his child and handed her his own piece of paper which shows that he is sterile and unable to make babies. She has tried this game with other actors before and gets a huge paycheck and then takes care of the pregnancy.

From CDAN:

This former A list mostly movies actor has seen his career stall after being in some very big movies. He will tell you it is because there are no good roles for him. The fact is, he has dropped to B- because he is a pain to work with, not a very good actor and his graduation from only booze to booze and coke is making him a big liability. He does not shower much either.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This B- list mostly movie actor who got his big fame from a hit cable show was confronted by a woman he has been dating a month who told him she was pregnant and that he needed to start providing for her. Our actor asked her to take a pregnancy test, which she did. Positive. Our actor then told her she is f**ked, because it is not his child and handed her his own piece of paper which shows that he is sterile and unable to make babies. She has tried this game with other actors before and gets a huge paycheck and then takes care of the pregnancy.

From CDAN:

This former A list mostly movies actor has seen his career stall after being in some very big movies. He will tell you it is because there are no good roles for him. The fact is, he has dropped to B- because he is a pain to work with, not a very good actor and his graduation from only booze to booze and coke is making him a big liability. He does not shower much either.

No 2 - Indiana Jones' transforming son?
    Forum Member
    RyJa wrote: »
    No 2 - Indiana Jones' transforming son?

Excellent guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

From CDAN:

What about the lead from the vampire/werewolf sagas. Can remember a friend seeing him at a signing and saying he smelt like he'd avoided the bathroom for weeks
  • nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

From CDAN:

Titanic star?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »
    Titanic star?

Isn't that the one that doesn't wash for green reasons and his last girl-friend gave him an ultimatum.......wash or go! Or is that someone else?
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    What about the lead from the vampire/werewolf sagas. Can remember a friend seeing him at a signing and saying he smelt like he'd avoided the bathroom for weeks

But he is only really really known for one role so i wouldnt class him as A-list just yet. Needs to do a few more films. However the stinky rumour has followed him around for a while.

I am more sure it is the guess about the actor from indiana jones. I say this because they often make a point of stating he can't act in the blinds about him.

Also there are pics of him on the Daily Mail website from last week and he looks like he stinks. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »
    But he is only really really known for one role so i wouldnt class him as A-list just yet. Needs to do a few more films. However the stinky rumour has followed him around for a while.

I am more sure it is the guess about the actor from indiana jones. I say this because they often make a point of stating he can't act in the blinds about him.

Also there are pics of him on the Daily Mail website from last week and he looks like he stinks. :D

I remember seeing those pics and he did look like he needs a good hose down!
    Forum Member
    From The People:

Which newscaster is having a fling with a member of production staff half their age?

From CDAN:

This B-/C+ list actress with A+ name recognition is just about broke. She owed her drug dealer thousands of dollars and has given him every penny she has. Now it appears she has been on a payment plan and is paying her dealer in sexual favours until she can get some more money. It's not *The Parent Trap, Mean Girls actress.

*CDAN used her name.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it wrong that I'm glad it's not her.

Who ever it it can they please get help, please. It's such a waste of a life.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Demi Moore's ex?
    Forum Member
    nosilauk wrote: »
    Titanic star?

No, I think that's way off. This guy is in regular work and seems always to be in demand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi Moore's ex?

Nah his girlfriend is practically A list on her own.

I'm trying to remember but I think her first ex is married.
This discussion has been closed.