Options

Go away Richard & Judy!

KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Was anyone else sick of the camera panning on them every 5 seconds, even when Chloe wasn't even performing? Richard especially kept jumping up and gurning at the camera while Judy is like one of these annoying pushy parents.

Hope we don't have to suffer them every week :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could hardly see Judy, but Richard was stood up every time the camera was on him, I bet the people sat behind him were peed off!
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its David Seaman Im sick of seeing all the time, especially as at the rehearsal he couldnt even be bothered to stay for the whole show and therefor denying someone else the chance of being there
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KMX wrote: »
    Was anyone else sick of the camera panning on them every 5 seconds, even when Chloe wasn't even performing? Richard especially kept jumping up and gurning at the camera while Judy is like one of these annoying pushy parents.

agree with you, he seems the "pushy parent" i found him so patronising on the morning show i can imagine him giving Chloe "advice" what to do even with Chris and Jayne there!!!
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to come out of the closet - I know he's a tool and I know his hairsytyle is hopelessly old-fashioned, but .. you know where I'm heading, don't you? I'll say it quietly .. "I fancy Richard" (a little bit). Sorry! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Time to come out of the closet - I know he's a tool and I know his hairsytyle is hopelessly old-fashioned, but .. you know where I'm heading, don't you? I'll say it quietly .. "I fancy Richard" (a little bit). Sorry! :o

:D:o:o:o:o:o:o:o at least you confessed now you can go on the road to recovery and come to your senses!!!
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So you should be! :D

In defence of Richard, he did seem to be applauding everybody, not just his daughter. And it's not his fault the camera kept focusing on him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    i thought it was quite sweet actually. They were obviously very proud of their girl and i thought that was nice to see :)
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the hell were we subjected to him 'encouraging' Chloe rinkside?

Tim Healy is a thousand times more talented than Richard yet we didn't see him in the VT and only short glimpses of him on the show.

At least Denise isn't rolling out the big guns to solicit votes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Why the hell were we subjected to him 'encouraging' Chloe rinkside?

Tim Healy is a thousand times more talented than Richard yest we didn't see him in the VT and only short glimpses of him on the show.

At least Denise isn't rolling out the big guns to solicit votes.

Wasnt he out the country filming a lot while Denise was training?? Seem to remember her saying on Loose Woman that she wasnt liking him being away so much
  • Options
    sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member

We noticed that almost every shot of the audience included them. Didn't the camera man like the people on the other side of the set!
  • Options
    reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    :D:o:o:o:o:o:o:o at least you confessed now you can go on the road to recovery and come to your senses!!!

One would hope so, but I think it's the very perversity of my feelings that makes them so compelling. It's warped, it's wrong, but it's also thrilling to be so out on a limb! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sue-g wrote: »
    We noticed that almost every shot of the audience included them. Didn't the camera man like the people on the other side of the set!

People on other side of the set would have been the few lucky members of the public that got tickets! Why would they want them on camera?? lol
  • Options
    sue-gsue-g Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    People on other side of the set would have been the few lucky members of the public that got tickets! Why would they want them on camera?? lol

I didn't realise they segregated the audience!
  • Options
    IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasnt he out the country filming a lot while Denise was training?? Seem to remember her saying on Loose Woman that she wasnt liking him being away so much
    I might have missed that. Nevertheless we didn't get second by second shots of his and their children's reactions to Denise's performance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I can't believe they called Chloe a "model and a presenter"!! have they not forgotton about her drink driving misdemeaner.They could have mentioned that!!
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pazwaz wrote: »
    I can't believe they called Chloe a "model and a presenter"!! have they not forgotton about her drink driving misdemeaner.They could have mentioned that!!

Model and presenter? :D You're taking the piss!
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh, we will :eek: Every week, until their baby girl is voted out. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought it was quite sweet actually. They were obviously very proud of their girl and i thought that was nice to see :)

All parents should be proud of their children, but, not many, unfortunately, have the ability to get a gig like that for their daughter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is good for Chloe. They've finally found something she can do well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One would hope so, but I think it's the very perversity of my feelings that makes them so compelling. It's warped, it's wrong, but it's also thrilling to be so out on a limb! :o

:D:D:D:D i think you are a lost cause.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sue-g wrote: »
    I didn't realise they segregated the audience!

They do. They fill up the reserved celeb/production seats first then let the public in on occassion some are lucky to get seated with the celebs usually only when someones not shown up and they need to fill the empty seats.

First year I went was lucky enough to get in beside the celebs!
  • Options
    LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did think aww how sweet was judy cheering her

and then i thought why is chloe in the comp|?? because her famous parents were on tv in the 90s?

model? her? pff please.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member

Agree 100% Was lovely to see them so happy.

Hope they are there every week! :D

They are LEGENDS! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Its David Seaman Im sick of seeing all the time, especially as at the rehearsal he couldnt even be bothered to stay for the whole show and therefor denying someone else the chance of being there

Seaman's still in the audience because he's allegedly dating Frankie.
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they'll be there until the end!!! ;)