I Feel Sorry For Cleo - She Should Have Been Evicted On Her Own

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,441
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I doubt she will have been booed tbh.

She deserved her own eviction. Not one just to take some of the brunt of Jo.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her but I agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She got a great reception though :) Had they went out to boos, then it would have sucked, but the crowd still wanted to cheer for Cleo, despite Jo's presence...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will realise that any cheers were for her and not for Jo.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She deserved more of her own interview too. Not loads of questions about the Goody woman and her bullying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. yes, Cleo got a raw deal. I'm sure she would have got a reasonably positive reaction. Her leaving kind of associates her with the anti-Jo feeling which is unfair.
  • floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    Cleo condoned the bullying by not stepping in and putting a stop to it, or at least trying, Carole wouldn't have put up with it :rolleyes:

She was jealous as hell because Dirk fancies Shilpa and not her, and as far as I could see she let it ride when Shilpa was being bullied and did nothing, and then taunted Dirk :mad:

She deserved boos almost as much as Jo :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cleo condoned the bullying by not stepping in and putting a stop to it, or at least trying, Carole wouldn't have put up with it :rolleyes:

:

So when exactly did DIRK intervene. :rolleyes: By your own logic, Dirk was FAR worse than Cleo because Dirk claims to actually LIKE Shilpa. :p Not enough to actually defend her though! Cleo is well rid of the spinless misogynist who even Shilpa called the "old and boring" man. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FoxyStoat wrote:
    I doubt she will have been booed tbh.

She deserved her own eviction. Not one just to take some of the brunt of Jo.
    I think Cleo would have been happy to help Jo out by being evicted wih her rather than face the mob alone. She had heard the Get Jo Out chants, so would have realised the hostility of the crowd was not targetted at her. She is also savvy enough to know that the way to defuse such hostility is to go out with a bright smile and waves.

What are the odds that Davina WON'T give Dirk such a hard time on Sunday for not going to beloved Shilpa's defence. ;)
  • floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    Red_Duck wrote:
    So when exactly did DIRK intervene. :rolleyes: By your own logic, Dirk was FAR worse than Cleo because Dirk claims to actually LIKE Shilpa. :p Not enough to actually defend her though! Cleo is well rid of the spinless misogynist who even Shilpa called the "old and boring" man. :D
    Dirk didn't say anything admittedly but at least they all knew from his look (which they all commented on) that he didn't like their behaviour one bit.

But what has this got to do with Dirk? I've not defended or commented on Dirk at all (I don't think) on this forum, apart from maybe when they made him their next victim :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    she wouldve been booed. id boo her. shes a crazy person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Cleo was as foul to Dirk if not worse ,as Jo and the others were to Shilpa,glad she's gone.She should have known better at her age,spouting "wisdom" etc but not holding any for herself.Pah!
  • fredthespiderfredthespider Posts: 542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated her attitude to Dirk and Shilpa but by god, did she not deserve to be evicted with Jo. Felt very sorry for her actually but i concede it would have been worse for Dirk to be voted out having actually had no part in the bullying situation at all. He would have been totally bemused. What if Shilpa had been voted out, would she have had to go out with Jo? feeling very bemused.
  • Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red_Duck wrote:

To be fair there wasn't any overt bullying when Dirk or Jermaine were there. Besides Jade had already snapped his head off over whisky and blatantly shown that she had no respect whatsoever for him so I don't see why he should have lowered himself to get into it with Jade and co. Dirk is a 62 year old man, an actor who has accomplished a lot. He also has two teenage sons who look up to him. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my Dad to be sworn at by the likes of Jade.
  • Vickyb83Vickyb83 Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first thought when I watched the eviction was the producers knew that the minute Jo's name was up she was out so they decided that whoever else was called they would go out together so that it would deflect the boo's.
    I do agree that Cleo should have gotten her own eviction but I bet the producers were worried about what Jo would do if she was on her own up there. The audience seemed to be doing a Grace on here and from what I can remember of Grace's eviction it was very loud
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,908
    Forum Member
    I agree OP. Even some people on this forum couldn't stir their overstretched brain cells to spot that Cleo and Jo weren't actually the same person, and hadn't said the same things or behaved in the same way.

Cleo got a nicer interview, but she was tainted by being evicted with Jo.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. She desearved better. But she will soon realise why they evicted her with Jo and that the boos weren't for her!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should have left the house as Tiara. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,174
    Forum Member
    Of course she deserved to go out with Jo. Who instigated the bullying of Dirk the very night Jade left? That was Cleo. Who, when asked by Carole to warn Shilpa that Jade might be after her, went straight to Jade? That was Cleo. Who thinks Jack is wise? Cleo again. Who mistakenly thought everyone in the house adored Jackiey, and herself felt that Jackiey was the most important person she'd ever met? Cleo again!

So she stands there and holds her head up, so what?? I don't think thats bravery, I think its denial.

And a fair few of those boos were most definitely for her, deservedly so. I don't understand why just because she came out with Jo people are suddenly thinking she's Mother Theresa.
  • cool foolcool fool Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pity? She's a moron.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the studio crowd made up for coming out with Jo by chanting "Cleo Cleo Cleo Cleo"
  • eFGeeeFGee Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote:
    She deserved more of her own interview too. Not loads of questions about the Goody woman and her bullying.

She deserved what she got for her failure to intervene in the bullying of Shilpa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I wish she'd gone out on her own so that she would realise that the bbos were for her two - she is a very sad, manipulative and nasty two-faced witch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    IMO Cleo is a crowd pleaser. She says something nice to and about anyone apart from Dirk who rejected her advances. She has no perception or judgement of their characters. Jack is just an immature boy who follows the crowd. Danielle and jade do not have the maturity or vocabulary to argue coherently, their jibes are just like children in the playground hitting out. They pick out the obvious. If Shilpa had been fat, ugly or unsuccessful they would have chosen that for their insults.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened between Cleo and Dirk I think was resolved in the house.

May be people expect too much of Cleo to be able to deal with that situation. She obviously felt very uncomfortable. She fetched Jermain. He didn't challenge Jade either. Nor did Dirk. They showed disapproval by avoiding contact with Jade and her cohorts. This registered with them and they blamed Shilpa.

Many people have said I would have said or done something, including Aisleyne. They might have made the situation worse and caused more conflict.

Not everyone is skilled or experienced in conflict resolution. Big Brother instigated conflict they were unlikely to put someone in the house who could obviously deal with it. Davina and Carole could as they have interviewing skills. They could get people to think about the ways they behaved. Even so it can take some time for people to understand the impact that their behaviour has had on other people. All the housemate experienced stress during the argument they demonstrated and dealt with this in different ways.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course she deserved to go out with Jo. Who instigated the bullying of Dirk the very night Jade left? That was Cleo. Who, when asked by Carole to warn Shilpa that Jade might be after her, went straight to Jade? That was Cleo. Who thinks Jack is wise? Cleo again. Who mistakenly thought everyone in the house adored Jackiey, and herself felt that Jackiey was the most important person she'd ever met? Cleo again!

So she stands there and holds her head up, so what?? I don't think thats bravery, I think its denial.

And a fair few of those boos were most definitely for her, deservedly so. I don't understand why just because she came out with Jo people are suddenly thinking she's Mother Theresa.

Oh well said.!!!!! How does that saying go that when good people do not speak out..evil etc etc etc.......