Did they say you had to vote for TWO people to face the BTT

or

Did they just make that bit up so it wouldnt be just another Krusty trial
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    hmm. mind games from katie there trying to make out that Sam would be as unpopular as her.

I noticed that and it wasn't nice! I hope Sam pulls her up on it!
  • Options
    Duke of EarlDuke of Earl Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Now this one Jordan could do in her sleep - she did eating trials fearlessly and already had a cockroach in her mouth for fun.

...and a snail :eek: in front of her son :eek:
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mandyxxxx wrote: »
    They've done the eating one as a double header before.

Yes, but I think they have said it will be a double-header befiore voting starts
  • Options
    CrazyChickCrazyChick Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    This is the trial that most will remember and she was quite good at it the last time she was on.

That was before she got the veneers that give her so many problems.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    hmm. mind games from katie there trying to make out that Sam would be as unpopular as her.

More fool her!!!!
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pedro wrote: »
    Joe knows what he's doing. He's winding 'em up. The Aussies will be loving it and lets face he still, has to live out there when he Circus moves on.

On the other hand he may be a bit thick.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    Hi JTW, loving exile and Sabrina. What about you?

How are you too Laura, hope you are well :)

I'm loving Georgie Porgie.....and also the obnoxious Joe so far :o

Yeah I know he's unpopular, but I love celebs that stir it up and cause real controversy and not contrived controversy....and Joe is mad enough to stir it all up and knock them all out of their comfort zones. Yep I'm evil :p

As for Sabrina...I think she's lovely and well rounded, but will she last, I doubt it somehow. Genuinely nice peeps don't always last in shows like this, but quirky nice peeps do, but so far I haven't seen anyone quirky enough except mad Joe to rock all the boats. :)
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Strange they never mentioned it was a double trial when the voting started;)
    Well spotted. :)
    This is the trial that most will remember and she was quite good at it the last time she was on.

She was very good and also very supportive to Kerry. Hopefully she'll be the same this time.
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member

That was cruel - poor snail (and Junior)
  • Options
    Almira GAlmira G Posts: 18,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She'll be thinking of Junior again in the next trial :sleep:
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Strange they never mentioned it was a double trial when the voting started;)

I wonder if they decided on a double trial after her threats to leave

Makes me wonder if another (joe) was more unpopular than Kim as they took one from each camp
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    How are you too Laura, hope you are well :)

I'm loving Georgie Porgie.....and also the obnoxious Joe so far :o

Yeah I know he's unpopular, but I love celebs that stir it up and cause real controversy and not contrived controversy....and Joe is mad enough to stir it all up and knock them all out of their comfort zones. Yep I'm evil :p

As for Sabrina...I think she's lovely and well rounded, but will she last, I doubt it somehow. Genuinely nice peeps don't always last in shows like this, but quirky nice peeps do, but so far I haven't seen anyone quirky enough except mad Joe to rock all the boats. :)

I'm fine thanks. Loving this series, even when they do try to turn it into the KP show.

I can't make my mind up about Joe. I'm unsure if he's being deliberately nasty or that's how he is. Still, as you say he's definitely ruffling a few feathers in there and by doing so is taking the attention away from KP; so he's not all bad. :D
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She was very good and also very supportive to Kerry. Hopefully she'll be the same this time.

I remember her being supportive to Kerry, we have heard about her being supportive this time around with Camilla.

She may be doing all the trials but from what we are being allowed to see she isn't making much ground with being liked by the public.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Dont you think that ITV predictably rigged the selection again ?

No. They got fined massively after the previous scandal.

This just seems to be the default excuse on DS whenever they don't like the result.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I dont like Joe - He is full of negativeity and its bringing the others down. And has for his sexist remarks. Pfffft!!
    Its to be hoped he gets voted to do the trial tomorrow!!
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Makes me wonder if another (joe) was more unpopular than Kim as they took one from each camp

I think it has always been two doing this trial, I recall when one couldn't eat something the other one could.
    It might be interesting with two attention seekers on the same trial.
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Jordan's reign of boredom may be over. It looks like Joe will be doing the next BTT (after this one) and the programme is concentrating on the more interesting\funny characters.

Yay!:D
  • Options
    Mandy_RosieMandy_Rosie Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    I hope Kim kicks her ****.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wouldn't disagree with that suggestion. Especially as it means that ITV then don't have to worry about the public vote
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    Well spotted. :)

She wasn't supportive of Kerry at all - she made remarks like "Ugh" and "You don't have to do this".

Probably because she didn't want Kerry to get as many as she did.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Yes, but I think they have said it will be a double-header befiore voting starts
    If they didnt mention it befor the voting started ITV could be in trouble

A lot of people would have thought that only one person would be doing the trial

If they knew one from each camp were going to do it they might have voted differently

I dont know if they did say a cleb from each camp would be doing it

But as another FM said when they showed the trial it looked like it was for just one celeb
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    I'm fine thanks. Loving this series, even when they do try to turn it into the KP show.

I can't make my mind up about Joe. I'm unsure if he's being deliberately nasty or that's how he is. Still, as you say he's definitely ruffling a few feathers in there and by doing so is taking the attention away from KP; so he's not all bad. :D

I don't really care that much if he is really nasty. As far as I'm concerned we need something radical this series to shake up what is otherwise the KP show.

Joe is the type that won't care one way or the other what anyone thinks of him.......................a true mad hatter.

Whereas everyone else is battling with themselves to curry favour with KP...or take a chance and speak against her.

I.e. they are making deliberate choices which annoys me as that doesn't exactly spell out being themselves.

Joe is probably the only one in that camp who is truly him......i.e. an evil fighter out to win against ALL celebs :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I remember her being supportive to Kerry, we have heard about her being supportive this time around with Camilla.

She may be doing all the trials but from what we are being allowed to see she isn't making much ground with being liked by the public.

I really liked her last time around, but I do think it's a mistake her going in there this time. She is at the mercy of the producers and to be fair to them they've given her a lot more air-time than the others (and it's all been very positive). Her problem is she's been so high profile this year that even a month in the jungle wouldn't be enough for her to regain the popularity she once had. She blew it big time, and (sadly) the only one who doesn't realise this is Katie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they didnt mention it befor the voting started ITV could be in trouble

A lot of people would have thought that only one person would be doing the trial

If they knew one from each camp were going to do it they might have voted differently

I dont know if they did say a cleb from each camp would be doing it

But as another FM said when they showed the trial it looked like it was for just one celeb

I am absolutely positive that they did not mention that the trial involved two people. In addition, if they had done, it would have been commented on in this thread.

when they showed the vending machine, nothing was said about more than one person doing the trial.