Strangest thing you've done for a laugh.

Comments

• rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One Valentines Day, sent a load of colleagues a card each with a personal message inside. I did it all in stencil, so they could not identify the handwriting. I t was quite a laugh really.:D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I used to short sherbert as a kid just for the foamy stuff to come out. It actually really hurt but my mates thought it was hilarious.

I've done that, also done a vodka shot in the eye. You can blame Kevin and Perry go large for that one!
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oatstie wrote: »
    Could you be more specific please? I'm genuinely intrigued! ;)

In what way more specific :confused:
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bedsit Bob wrote: »

He needs actual details.

To help him out while he typing one handed on his other copro threads.
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what exactly does he want actual details about?

How it smelt?

How I got it in the bottle?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've told this once before. I was once coming home from a week long course in Derby. On a train with a bunch of blokes. All drinking cans of beer. The carriage door slides open and a guy comes up the aisle pissed as a newt, swaggering towards the bar.

A minute later I decide to go to the loo so did an impression of this drunk guy walking up the aisle. Came back, sat down thinking nothing of it.

Then the sliding doors opened again and he came back, staggering down the aisle with a packet of sarnies and a coke.

He wasn't drunk, he was disabled. Have you ever wanted to jump off a train at 125mph?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Put my head between my thighs and took a long, deep sniff.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member

How it smelt?

Aw Bob, how kind of you to help your fellow man out with his fetish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw Bob, how kind of you to help your fellow man out with his fetish.

It's this sort of kindness that makes you go "awwwww".

Oh no, I mean Urggh. Boke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I dressed as Easter Bunny to go to see someone in a childrens hospital, which was fine but not when you have to walk back through streets of Glasgow to get your car
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    fender101 wrote: »
    I've told this once before. I was once coming home from a week long course in Derby. On a train with a bunch of blokes. All drinking cans of beer. The carriage door slides open and a guy comes up the aisle pissed as a newt, swaggering towards the bar.

A minute later I decide to go to the loo so did an impression of this drunk guy walking up the aisle. Came back, sat down thinking nothing of it.

Then the sliding doors opened again and he came back, staggering down the aisle with a packet of sarnies and a coke.

He wasn't drunk, he was disabled. Have you ever wanted to jump off a train at 125mph?

:eek::eek::eek::o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dressed as Easter Bunny to go to see someone in a childrens hospital, which was fine but not when you have to walk back through streets of Glasgow to get your car

That's fantastic though :D
  • Seb ScorchSeb Scorch Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    I recorded a big fat guy taking a dump after a curry, then put the recording on a loop and stuck it in the disabled loo in Sainsbury. I then painted the vacant sign on the lock red, and watched the queue build up on a busy shopping day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek::eek::eek::o

I'm so sorry, it was a genuine mistake. How should I ever atone myself? :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sing 212 by Azealia Banks, I think it's a funny song :p
  • gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    I recall someone on here saying not long ago that they dressed up as pacman, got 4 friends to dress as ghosts, then chased each other round walmart.

I know it was probably made up, but just the thought of it is hilarious. And I was tempted to try it sometime :o
  • oatstieoatstie Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How it smelt?

Any details would be interesting and welcome, but I'm intregued about when you opened the bottle and was like ":eek:". :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    A 2d CGI animation done in Xara Photo and Graphic Designer 7 and put together in Windows Movie Maker about
    three eagles (done with clip art) doing the can can and holding cans of Kronenbourg 1664.
    It was the most aggrevating sequence I've ever attempted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    I once took one of those fart machine things into work, for a giggle. The office was proper posh - not quite "no laughing allowed" or anything, but really professional because rich clients used to come in quite often.

I set it up near our fax machine, and pressed the remote when there were two or more colleagues standing near it. Their expressions were priceless - utterly priceless. Two of my fellow secretaries were in on it with me, and we howled for hours. Then a couple of the managers got in on it too, and the fun multiplied.

I reckon I've never laughed so much at work as I did for that few days. :D And it wasn't even mine - I'd originally bought it for one of my young sons. :o

Edit: one of these, in case anyone wonders.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Upstarts-FART-Remote-Controlled-Machine/dp/B00006FDOS
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Seb Scorch wrote: »
    I recorded a big fat guy taking a dump after a curry, then put the recording on a loop and stuck it in the disabled loo in Sainsbury. I then painted the vacant sign on the lock red, and watched the queue build up on a busy shopping day.

Did you really??
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    fender101 wrote: »
    Have you ever wanted to jump off a train at 125mph?

No, as I don't want to become human pizza right now.

It's only worth doing in front of a Pretendolino or The Flying Banana. :p

Trains at Speed UK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWVuRwtjGek

Virgin Trains.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_Trains

New Measurement Train
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Measurement_Train
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OejTZRSprcI

The graffitti reads IF THIS IS VANDALISM THEN ART'S A CRIME!! It's a statement about hip hop graffttti artists being accused of vandalism whlle Banky's art costs thousands.
    The birds're eagles which i obtained from clipart and added colour to and they're holding cans of my lager of choice, Kronenbourg 1664 (it's not an advert or endorsement, I jus like the stuff).
    You'd never believe the grief I had to put up with while
    putting it together.
  • scheadschead Posts: 977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once took 32 paracetamol tablets and ended up in hospital because I wanted to prove the girl from the Co Op wrong when she refused to sell me more than 2 packets because of the risk of people overdosing.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you really??
    Of course they didn't.

Which makes you wonder - if you were going to go to the bother of making up a story to post, wouldn't you try to make it even remotely funny?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    schead wrote: »
    I once took 32 paracetamol tablets and ended up in hospital because I wanted to prove the girl from the Co Op wrong when she refused to sell me more than 2 packets because of the risk of people overdosing.

How utterly normal of you.