Options

Get Linda OUT!

Comments

• Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit worried is it vote save as usual? then she may survive if it was to evict she would go 100%

Forget her past no matter what happened, in the house she is vile and I wish for boos.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely posters on here:(

IMO there have been very, very few HM's who deserve boos. Linda certainly isn't one of them.

In my opinion ..........no I shan't bother. Take a look at yourselves, be thankful for what you have and one day when you are at a real low point in your life think back. I'm shocked.

I agree. Don't often comment in the BB threads but the irony of what some people are accusing Linda of while being liberal with it themselves is....worrying.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    klaw wrote: »
    How do you know who here hasn't had a rougher life than Linda Nolan?

I don't know that but if they have I wouldn't imagine they'd like to see her relentlessly booed as she leaves the house. These are real people with real feelings -it isn't a cartoon or a computer game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I agree. Don't often comment in the BB threads but the irony of what some people are accusing Linda of while being liberal with it themselves is....worrying.

Yes and when it's topical to talk about online bullying and kids/people sent into depression or even suicide from cruel taunts I'll bet they are outraged and disgusted.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely posters on here:(

IMO there have been very, very few HM's who deserve boos. Linda certainly isn't one of them.

In my opinion ..........no I shan't bother. Take a look at yourselves, be thankful for what you have and one day when you are at a real low point in your life think back. I'm shocked.

I am not a fan of the boo's, really despise them to be honest. But I feel Linda does need a wake up call to her behaviour. Unless of course this is what she is like in real life therefore, nothing will change her bullying ways. She has done herself no favours at all and I suspect any chance of further career in showbiz as she wants out of this, will be limited if any at all. She has done this to herself and while I wish nobody ill will, I feel her behaviour has been horrendous and vicious at times and really, what is a few boo's to the way she has treated and bullied someone.
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an insult to people who have had similarly tough times, or worse (ie never been a pop star, etc) that they can't feel someone is a horrible person who deserves scorn and boos (in a TV popularity show where booing is one of the risks you know going in) and any 'downs' in their life are some kind of excuse.

She'd LOVE it if Jim had gone out to boos, we all know that. And that's why she'll be booed. Can't wait.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reader123 wrote: »
    Totally wrong!

I don't want Jim to win, I want Ollie to win. I disliked Jim when he went into the house but can see what Linda is doing from a mile off. The constant goading to get him to snap is so transparent. She has taken her goal beyond the limit now.

I am under no illusion about Jim, but what Linda is and has done is pure bullying. If he was doing it to her there would be an uproar.

You may be a fan of Linda's but even you cannot condone the nastiness of her in the last vid on here. If she doesn't like him ignore him...fine, but she wont she goads.

Oh come on, bullying, are you for real. Do you really think that Linda is bullying Jim? I find that quite laughable, Jim couldn't be bullied in a million years.

By the way I am no fan of Linda's or anybody's this year but I don't like nasty remarks about people and if anybody has been bullied it is Linda, on here with such nasty, cruel remarks about her. The likes of her being called a heifer and a bitch and many other disgusting comments is out of order.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    reader123 wrote: »
    I am not a fan of the boo's, really despise them to be honest. But I feel Linda does need a wake up call to her behaviour. Unless of course this is what she is like in real life therefore, nothing will change her bullying ways. She has done herself no favours at all and I suspect any chance of further career in showbiz as she wants out of this, will be limited if any at all. She has done this to herself and while I wish nobody ill will, I feel her behaviour has been horrendous and vicious at times and really, what is a few boo's to the way she has treated and bullied someone.

I dont like the boos the crowd does either, it is far too panto. To me it would be a stonger message for the crowd to remain totally silent as she leaves the house. But that would never happen.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »

Yes, it beggars belief doesn't it? Talk about double standards. But some people can be so cruel and I have now realised that the are not worth responding to anymore!
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on, bullying, are you for real. Do you really think that Linda is bullying Jim? I find that quite laughable, Jim couldn't be bullied in a million years.

By the way I am no fan of Linda's or anybody's this year but I don't like nasty remarks about people and if anybody has been bullied it is Linda, on here with such nasty, cruel remarks about her. The likes of her being called a heifer and a bitch and many other disgusting comments is out of order.

PMSL really !!! You dont know Jim, you dont know how this is affecting him do you. How you can condone Linda's behaviour is beyond me. I think the fact you cannot see what she is doing says a lot more about you really than some of the comments about Linda.
  • Options
    kazmatekazmate Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Hope she goes, what a moany spiteful woman
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member

Do you really expect decency, tolerance and compassion from people who think Jim Davidson is a wonderful guy?
  • Options
    Kwazykat61Kwazykat61 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    Jim isn't being harassed at all, he picks fights, then says he doesn't want a fight before anyone can respond. Then, when they do, Jim's the nice guy who doesn't want to fight, and his intended target is 'harassing' him. As I said in another thread, credit where credit's due, Jim has played a marvellous game. That said, I'd have far more respect for him if he owned it. I don't have a problem with people 'playing the game' per se, until they try and screw the audience by claiming they never were. Then, they just become a snake, because playing the HMs is one thing, but playing the viewers is another. At least respect the viewers enough, give them some credit, and be honest.

I must be watching a different programme to you :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you really expect decency, tolerance and compassion from people who think Jim Davidson is a wonderful guy?

Good point.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I grew up in the Linda/Jim era and it is not hard for us mature posters to see what is going on.

Forgive this oldie but granny does not like sucking eggs and can make their own minds up without help.

What has not been brought up is that Linda was always known as the gobby feisty one who caused a lot of ill feeling in their family, I have known this for a very long time so am not suprised she is behaving as she does.

Jim has been up and down for years, done and said wrong and at last took steps tp improve himself.

Linda has not, Jim has held his hands up, said sorry over again, held his temper against provocation of the worst kind from Linda.

Under this provocation, if he mutters to himself or utters words of rebuttal, that is fine with me. As she picks on every word as an attack, what defence has he got apart from speaking when she is out of earshot and good for him for not giving her what she is earnestly seeking.

If this doesn't sit well with those who think Jim is in the wrong or think he is pulling the wool over our eyes, then how would you defuse Linda, her sisters can't, there is still bad feeling and more to come when Linda finds out who!s website gave info regarding her husbands theft.
  • Options
    JillyAJillyA Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I grew up in the Linda/Jim era and it is not hard for us mature posters to see what is going on.

Forgive this oldie but granny does not like sucking eggs and can make their own minds up without help.

What has not been brought up is that Linda was always known as the gobby feisty one who caused a lot of ill feeling in their family, I have known this for a very long time so am not suprised she is behaving as she does.

Jim has been up and down for years, done and said wrong and at last took steps tp improve himself.

Linda has not, Jim has held his hands up, said sorry over again, held his temper against provocation of the worst kind from Linda.

Under this provocation, if he mutters to himself or utters words of rebuttal, that is fine with me. As she picks on every word as an attack, what defence has he got apart from speaking when she is out of earshot and good for him for not giving her what she is earnestly seeking.

If this doesn't sit well with those who think Jim is in the wrong or think he is pulling the wool over our eyes, then how would you defuse Linda, her sisters can't, there is still bad feeling and more to come when Linda finds out who!s website gave info regarding her husbands theft.

well said! PS> whose website gave the info????
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To get Linda out you need to vote for Lee !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't win - I'd rather Lee went out because he's boring. I'd rather Linda stays in and everyone who was previously under her influence tear her to pieces. Then she can go out to all the boos. Ideally.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am gobsmacked he is the forum favourite this year.
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »

Me too. I suppose he's got the reactionaries, the anti-Nolan fetishists and the rest are just the herd following?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. I suppose he's got the reactionaries, the anti-Nolan fetishists and the rest are just the herd following?

You should read the forum if you want to know. It's been spelt out enough times you really can't miss it. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I personally am neither one of the 'reactionaries' or 'anti Nolan fetishists', and for that matter I am not a herd follower. My opinion is my own, why do people find it hard to accept other peoples viewpoints? It's like kids at school that automatically call a band crap if they don't like them..playground stuff for sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like Spandau Ballet you're just jealous!
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »

Its linda who has won it for him. She has been such a nit picking, ear bashing harridan to him the whole show. He has taken all her crap in a brilliant fashion and people give him massive props for it. So all in all, jim's fans say a big thankyou to linda.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Its linda who has won it for him. She has been such a nit picking, ear bashing harridan to him the whole show. He has taken all her crap in a brilliant fashion and people give him massive props for it. So all in all, jim's fans say a big thankyou to linda.:D

Exactly.