Options

The Beyoncé Appreciation Thread

Comments

• Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I just hope her new album is just as successful as her others so that no one can say it was because of Mathew that she is successful. I can honestly say I'm really shocked by this. I didn't see it coming at all. At least the hatred won't be able to use the Daddy buys Grammys excuse to hate now.
  • Options
    da3boolda3bool Posts: 2,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not really a big deal I think. I don't even think he has managed her for the last 5 years. Beyonce had his name on papers just for wage wise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way is her album coming out in April. The video with her and Alicia Keys is coming next month. And I believe that's on Alicia's album
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Bey could break some serious ground with her new album. I mean the publicity of splitting with her dad kind of seems to me like she's heading in a very different direction. Maybe she felt stifled and there reports of her doing/creating "a new genre of music" so I think she will sound different for the 2011/12 era.

Can't wait. I'm sure there's already an appreciation thread though...how do you get someone to merge them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, there was another thread, but some FMs thought it was a good idea to have a new one for the new era. Her album won't be out in April, but surely it will come out around the time of her Glastonbury performance? She would be crazy to not have it released by then, or at least the first single if not the second.
  • Options
    LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    Her first album is just awesome!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, there was another thread, but some FMs thought it was a good idea to have a new one for the new era. Her album won't be out in April, but surely it will come out around the time of her Glastonbury performance? She would be crazy to not have it released by then, or at least the first single if not the second.

Thanks for leting me know. I hope so I'm actually really excited for that first single. I'm guessing the album is coming out late-ish in the summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her first album is just awesome!

I like it but I love B'Day so much more!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No problem, black_vine :) I like B'Day more than DIL too.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Yeah Bday is a wicked album. Gotta give that a play soon. Here's a bit more about her business departure.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2011/03/mathew-knowles-releases-statement-longer-managing-beyonce/#comments

I can't wait to hear this album. Hope we get some more news about it soon. I'm liking the name 'Round IV'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't like ''Round IV''. I hope it's not the name of the album :o

So, apparently she's doing a photoshoot today. I wonder if it's for the album...

http://twitter.com/#!/_MissRich_
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope it's for the album too. I think Round IV is what some bloggers etc have called it. Don't think it'll be the name of the album, but I wouldn't mind it personally. Then again maybe it should be something more Diva sounding or something lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt Round IV is the title it would have to be something more grand.
    I'd love to see a new Beyonce photoshoot.

I wonder if the "Put It In a Love Song" video is ever coming out, it would make a good spring/summer single! People have been waiting for a year..I heard it was being released next month.
    It looks gorgeous, here's a sneak peak vid for anyone who missed it!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish the video would come out, but people are over the song now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wish the video would come out, but people are over the song now.

Yeah I agree. I'd still love to see the vid aswell, but I bet most people will be like it's old now etc. It does have a summer feel to it though.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it will make the slightest bit of difference that her Dad isn't her manager anymore. From documentaries and interviews that Beyonce has done, I get the impression that she manages her own career and likes it that way. I don't blame her either...she can do what she wants and have things her way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it will make the slightest bit of difference that her Dad isn't her manager anymore. From documentaries and interviews that Beyonce has done, I get the impression that she manages her own career and likes it that way. I don't blame her either...she can do what she wants and have things her way.

This

He really didn't have that much of an input since B'day. She has been in control since then and so she felt she can do it herself.

I don't want Put it in a love song to come out now and i think Beyonce doesn't want it released any time soon. It will spoil her album comeback. She wants to comeback with a certain sound after a long break.

Two months after albums release will do well for Put it in a love song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with that, it sounds like she's doing something new so it will be too 'old Beyonce'. I agree that is should come out maybe later when there is new material in rotation. It's so weird cuz they could have released it this time last year, what was the hold up I wonder.

I wonder who will manage her now. I'm guessing she planned this split gradually to phase him out and he understood, maybe she lost respect for him more because of his cheating on her mother etc.

Pics of Beyonce out and about --
    beyonce-033011-5.jpg
    beyonce-033011-4.jpg
    beyonce-033011-1.jpg
    Her body shape is looking amazing!
    I swear she's always leaving a business meeting or the studio, she's so hardworking - I love it and it makes me more excited for this album.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,822
    Forum Member
    Apparently someone on Twitter confirmed that her new single is called 'Girl' HMM????????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was reading that too but I call B.S. ... 3 years since your last album and "Girl"??! She's already done "Girl" with Destiny's Child. I dunno it doesn't sound right to me.
    Isn't that linked with the same rumour her album is out next month, which can't be true.

I just think the rumour mills are in overdrive and a lot of untrue things willl be said, but at least it lets is know it's Bey season!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah 'Girl instantly reminds me of Destiny's Child's song. There will be a lot of rumours but hopefully they will juts build up the excitement. Can't wait to find out more details and release schedules etc.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Album is closer than ever

New photoshoot - looks like for the new album

70s ish Dark look, i freakin love it

http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/photo/beyonce-knowles-1009
    http://celebrity-gossip.net/beyonce/photo/beyonce-knowles-1006

CAN'T WAIT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    while i may not be a huge fan of Beyonce. i do own her first solo album, which is okay. Her second which is actually a solid summer album, and I Am which i was disappointed with!

I sincerely hope that her 4th album is one that really will prove her as an artist than just performer and vocalist. I found the Bday era more of a spectacle, very Funk and Disco inspired.

I will see :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    more pictures
    http://cdn03.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/31/Beyonce-Retro-Photo-Shoot-5-580x435.jpg
    http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/31/Beyonce-Retro-Photo-Shoot-4-435x580.jpg
    http://cdn03.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/31/Beyonce-Retro-Photo-Shoot-8-435x580.jpg
    http://i998.photobucket.com/albums/af107/RyRoJe/beyshoot.png

Hey Josh
    I didn't like B'day at first but it became a favourite in time. It was a big change and i couldn't get it but looking back, the beats of Deja vu, Freakum Dress, Green Light are on point <3

The 4th album looks like a special one. I'm really excited about the producers she has been working with. Beyonce and Diplo, omg. FAINT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Talking about B'day
    I used to hate this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6O6tIn8Slk

but now it's one of my most played songs on ipod lol
    It has one of the best bridges i've heard at 2:00 <3
This discussion has been closed.