Chris is a total game player

holyfreakinmolyholyfreakinmoly Posts: 201
Forum Member
Who wanted to take the shine off Becky tonight.
He was the first to say to Becky that the public must love her to vote her in and if they dont like her they are f*cked.

The whole argument was to put the focus on him.

Comments

• townraintownrain Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was the first to say to Becky that the public must love her to vote her in and if they dont like her they are f*cked.

100% wrong - well done.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you reckon all the others are there for the good of the nation, or are they game players too? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beginning to think hes doing this to create drama so people will keep him in.
  • holyfreakinmolyholyfreakinmoly Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    townrain wrote: »
    100% wrong - well done.

Why am I wrong????

Of course all the others are game players but at least they had the decency to let Becky have her moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snake and ladders.
  • Music Lover OneMusic Lover One Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    He's a complete nightmare! I wonder if he has ever watched Big Brother as it's quite normal for the housemates to go without foods and just end up with chickpeas and rice if they don't win tasks :rolleyes:.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The moment he started on the opening night show saying this is going to be so great and basically hinting at arguments etc. He is putting it on, not real genuine arguments.
  • allenasusallenasus Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:cool: Couldn't agree more, biggest game player in there, calculated just like the interest on the depts he collects

Want him gone as soon as poss am afraid.. nasty , and does look like dodgy scrap dealer
    :D
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure if I agree but there was definitely something weird about his hostility. As always is it in the edit? It felt like there was something missing.

Today chris is blaming the booze and you could tell in his conversation with Shievonne and with his monologue to the camera :rolleyes: that he's worried about being nomintaed and evicted as a result. So if it was manufactureed it either back fired or he's really clever and got his defence in as soon as possible :cool:

Mm I'm warming to your theory.
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a very odd way of looking at that whole argument.
    Forum Member
    He does look like a scrap metal dealer!! Of course they are all playing games but most of them are more subtle!
    Forum Member
    He knew Becly was popular, what better way to get airtime than to start a big kick off when no-one was really arguing with him anyone.

Didnt like him initially, but I thought Scott was hilairious tonight, Im warming to him!
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with playing the game. It's just he's doing it so badly. No self awareness if you ask me.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But surely that would mean he would go against public choice HM thus loosing favour and possibly being out very soon:confused: That would be the worst gameplan
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he is then great, I want gameplayers who stir things up rather than just sit back and preen themselves or set up fake romances.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with playing the game. It's just he's doing it so badly. No self awareness if you ask me.

I agree - he has no clue!! Playing the game is fine if you can manage to turn it to your advantage, but so pointless when you get it wrong.

Unfortunately for Chris I can't imagine him being an Alpha anything - he's a wanabee Alpha and stands no chance among the other guys - or even some of the women!
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's like the David Brent of BB13, thinks he's a hot shot Alpha male when he just so isn't.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope he carries on being a dick because it makes things interesting. This is my favorite part of the series when there are a lot of characters. I hate it when everyone votes to save the fake couples and we're left with two weeks of nonsense at the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I agree - he has no clue!! Playing the game is fine if you can manage to turn it to your advantage, but so pointless when you get it wrong.

Unfortunately for Chris I can't imagine him being an Alpha anything - he's a wanabee Alpha and stands no chance among the other guys - or even some of the women!

But it's more entertaining when people get it wrong.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing wrong with gameplaying but I think Chris has started it too soon
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    But it's more entertaining when people get it wrong.

Like Anton when they were allowed to discuss noms last year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem is the only 'good' gameplay that the audience seem to allow is a HM relying on their looks, doing showmances and sitting on the fence to the end.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without him so far, this would probably be the worst series to a Big Brother ever, if it isn't already. I mean, he is the only one who has got involved in anything interesting with the argument. The rest all seem to like each other which is a disaster for Big Brother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Without him so far, this would probably be the worst series to a Big Brother ever, if it isn't already. I mean, he is the only one who has got involved in anything interesting with the argument. The rest all seem to like each other which is a disaster for Big Brother.

I agree, him and Victoria have at least change the mood from showmances and sex to explosions/tension id rather that over the former even if Im not a fan of Chris's hes serving a purpose at the moment.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    The problem is the only 'good' gameplay that the audience seem to allow is a HM relying on their looks, doing showmances and sitting on the fence to the end.

Theyre getting tedious, Id rather the bulk be changed with the Wildcard hm's their a pund a penny in that house, all with very similar games and thats why their will be so many clashes this series. Theyre all fighting for the same roles ;)