Natalie Cassidy - deja vu anyone?

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lathamite wrote: »
    "Hi, I'm Natalie Cassidy. Do you want a body like mine? Well, it's easy.

Firstly; eat lots of pies. Then, using the stupd amounts of money you get from your horrendous presenting skills and awful acting ability, hire a personal trainer, and lose the weight you've gained. Then earn lots of money from the fitness video.

Now comes the important bit. You have to do the whole thing all over again! Don't be lazy - back to the pies, people! We need to get that body nice and chunky again so we can lose the weight once more. Ignore the fact that yo-yo weight is deeply unhealthy, just pig out.

And, then it's time for your second fitness video! Don't worry, there are muppets out there who will still buy this rubbish the second time round, irrespective of the fact that you've shown yourself to have no willpower whatsoever so are hardly someone who should be preaching about weightloss. They'll lap it up, anyway. Cos they're thick. I love the British public, don't you?

And that's my five-step program. Can I have my £14 now?"

:D:D

"Come on girls, get them cakes down your neck. You need to be ready for my next DVD which I'll sell to you in 18 months time".
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really, really wish Natalie would keep any dieting she does as a private matter and try to get back to acting. I like her so much and I hate to see her making a laughing stock of herself.
  • AngiBearAngiBear Posts: 2,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime I hear Natalie Cassidy's name I can't help but remember Morgana Robinson's impression of her:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slvzsbbD_Rg
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Does Natalie even audition for acting work anymore, or does she really want to be some sort of "glamour girl" celeb as all signs point towards? Genuine question.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    she could have at least worn a bra

Yep, nips ahoy.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ivy Rose wrote: »
    Does Natalie even audition for acting work anymore, or does she really want to be some sort of "glamour girl" celeb as all signs point towards? Genuine question.

Unfortunately she hasn't got the right kind of looks for the glamour career she seems to crave. Some people just aren't cut out for that sort of thing.

The acting work seems to have fallen off the radar.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was never a fan but I totally went off her when she was on CBB. She honestly thought she had it in the bag..I was delighted when she was shown the door.
    But dont forget,the voting public thought it was a vote to evict not save according to Natalie Cassidy herself;)(or i should say "deluded" Cassidy)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    maureens wrote: »
    But dont forget,the voting public thought it was a vote to evict not save according to Natalie Cassidy herself;)(or i should say "deluded" Cassidy)

haha that was cracking, I wonder whether she laughs to herself about it now. She just couldn't see that she wasn't that popular:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha that was cracking, I wonder whether she laughs to herself about it now. She just couldn't see that she wasn't that popular:D

No i think she is still "deluded";) along with that disgusting Kirk from that dreadful TOWIE rubbish, he also was as shocked as her when both booted, to me personally it was TV Gold to watch:D
    Forum Member
    No i think she is still "deluded";) along with that disgusting Kirk from that dreadful TOWIE rubbish, he also was as shocked as her when both booted, to me personally it was TV Gold to watch:D

Twas great....off topic but how the hell did Kirk Norcross write a book and get to number 4 in the book charts:eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twas great....off topic but how the hell did Kirk Norcross write a book and get to number 4 in the book charts:eek:

Even worse is that my mum saw him on daytime tv and said what a lovely lad he seems :eek:
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Even worse is that my mum saw him on daytime tv and said what a lovely lad he seems :eek:

Friggin Nora, I hope you put your mum straight and told her he dumped Jodie 'cos she wouldn't put out':D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His rich dad must have bought the bloody lot that is all i can think of:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friggin Nora, I hope you put your mum straight and told her he dumped Jodie 'cos she wouldn't put out':D

I told her how vile he was in CBB and her answer was 'that was then, he's grown up a lot now' :eek:

Think she needs to go back to work. This retirement lark has sent her senile
    Forum Member
    I told her how vile he was in CBB and her answer was 'that was then, he's grown up a lot now' :eek:

Think she needs to go back to work. This retirement lark has sent her senile

....:D
    Menace to society IMO (him not your mum)
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Professional yo yo er
    Forum Member
    His rich dad must have bought the bloody lot that is all i can think of:eek::eek:

:D, that or the Sugar Munters
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Unfortunately she hasn't got the right kind of looks for the glamour career she seems to crave. Some people just aren't cut out for that sort of thing.

The acting work seems to have fallen off the radar.

too busy with the elf lottery
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No prizes for guessing the inevitable outcome:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No prizes for guessing the inevitable outcome:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I'm sure we'll get to read all about it in Closer/Reveal/Now/Chavweekly along with photos of her holding her stomach in whilst wearing underwear and heels
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Bugger....I love prizes.....:rolleyes:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And I'm sure we'll get to read all about it in Closer/Reveal/Now/Chavweekly along with photos of her holding her stomach in whilst wearing underwear and heels

Sunday Mirror got it first, "Why I must marry my violent boyfriend?" With photo of the couple and kid.

I wonder what cames first for her, her kid or the media?
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow, sounds like a brilliant relationship to be bringing children into. :rolleyes: Oh well, one of my celebrity predictions was that Natalie would get pregnant this year so I think I should win a prize for that.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll be fortunate if he never has one of his 'episodes' again. Doesn't bode well for bringing more children into the situation.