100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 369
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    It is GOOP. The friend she lost was The Material Girl. We haven't seen them together in ages. The upcoming Vanity Fair article apparently holds nothing back. That's what she's afraid of.

I don't think Goop would be described as a ''celeb'', and I'm pretty sure these blinds would define Material Girl as being A+++. Also, their friendship ended in 2009, and one line implied that the singer had taken advice from Goop, but it was Material Girl who introduced her to health freakery in the first place.

The only other singer I can think of as being recently friendly with Goop is Bootylicious, and I'm also sure she'd be defined as more than ''A list singer''.
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katiekat1 wrote: »
    I thought this might have been Snow White or maybe Red Riding Hood?

Also with the muse of Marchesa one, are we talking about former Las Vegas actress now "designer" and her Gears of War producer husband, im really confused!?

Edit: Or is it Mr Miramax and designer handbag wife?

The latter after you edited but I'm not 100% sure.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, more 1990's catwoman.

But she has had a film out nearly every year since 2007, I wouldn't call that rarely working any longer.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

After all the negative press lately about this A- list celebrity/singer who used to be A+ she is getting a little help from a group in society who makes their living not always on the right side of the law. Hey, she's family so they watch over her and are spending large to get positive reviews for her but if you don't agree then you start getting hassled and a few threats are thrown your way. They can make you feel very uncomfortable.
    Forum Member

After all the negative press lately about this A- list celebrity/singer who used to be A+ she is getting a little help from a group in society who makes their living not always on the right side of the law. Hey, she's family so they watch over her and are spending large to get positive reviews for her but if you don't agree then you start getting hassled and a few threats are thrown your way. They can make you feel very uncomfortable.

:eek: Bad Romance in league with ???

*The Mob?
    *Scientology?
    *Hell's Angels?
    *Illuminati?
    :D:D:D
  • Mel GMel G Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member

*The Mob?
    *Scientology?
    *Hell's Angels?
    *Illuminati?

After all the promotion she gave to drinking cups of tea a year or two back, my money's on the WI. ;)
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member

*The Mob?
    *Scientology?
    *Hell's Angels?
    *Illuminati?

I don't think it's her...despite her kookiness she's still pretty clued up when it comes to her business affairs.

I reckon it's probably one of Mr Carters proteges
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Did she Telephone the Paparazzi?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    But the blind says he was in one of the biggest bands of the 90s. I wouldn't describe is band as that - her's yes but not his!!!

I've seen pictures of her out with kids but not so many of him recently - would this mean he is keeping out of the paps way more than usual?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Don't think its GOOP, she would be an actress first so actress/celeb.

... and anyway, it says her 'friendship' with a singer has ended. Well, she's not friends with a singer but married to one, and anyway I haven't heard that they have parted.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    ... and anyway, it says her 'friendship' with a singer has ended. Well, she's not friends with a singer but married to one, and anyway I haven't heard that they have parted.

As has already been said, GOOP and the Material Girl used to be very good friends but their friendship recently came to an acrimonious end.
    Forum Member

This former A list celebrity/singer (#1) from way back in the day and by way back i mean 80's was at an event the other day and was telling a promoter why he should hire her instead of her former rival who was also A list (#2). #1 then called #2 a wh*re who was only famous because she would have sex with anyone to get ahead. Pot calling kettle black. #1 was just more discreet.

Since i went back to the 80's for the last one, here is one more. Which one of the following 80's Brat Packers has not had sex with G.I Jane?

The West Wing?
    The Dead Zone?
    The Mighty Ducks?
    Weekend At Bernie's?
    Suddenly Susan?
    Boston Legal?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As has already been said, GOOP and the Material Girl used to be very good friends but their friendship recently came to an acrimonious end.

2011 or earlier so not recently
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,491
    Forum Member

Not sure if the singer who is Hot Right Now is eligible, but wasn't there talk she was linked to a Balkan crime family at one time? She's not exactly A-List though.
  • laurieloulaurielou Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This former A list celebrity/singer (#1) from way back in the day and by way back i mean 80's was at an event the other day and was telling a promoter why he should hire her instead of her former rival who was also A list (#2). #1 then called #2 a wh*re who was only famous because she would have sex with anyone to get ahead. Pot calling kettle black. #1 was just more discreet.

Since i went back to the 80's for the last one, here is one more. Which one of the following 80's Brat Packers has not had sex with G.I Jane?

The West Wing?
    The Dead Zone?
    The Mighty Ducks?
    Weekend At Bernie's?
    Suddenly Susan?
    Boston Legal?

Boston Legal, I reckon. V hot in the day, but not really in the same crowd.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This married lead singer from one of the most popular musical groups of the 90's who seemed to always have a million songs in the Top 40 is transitioning from a man to a woman. His celebrity wife seems to be ok with it, but she isn't talking about it, so who knows how she she feels. Apparently the singer has a camera crew with him and is documenting everything.

No Doubt is expecting her third baby with Bushy husband.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I thought this might have been Snow White or maybe Red Riding Hood?

I'm terrible at these (that was my first post in one of these threads lol), I just thought maybe her because of the 'chinny chin chin' part. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    2011 or earlier so not recently

2009 according to dee123, so I stand corrected. Makes no difference to the blind though.
  • Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    The blonde witch of Eastwick?!:eek: (I love her too)

Bingo!
  • Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    But she has had a film out nearly every year since 2007, I wouldn't call that rarely working any longer.

I would say she certainly hasnt been in the spotlight in recent years and takes regular breaks to spend time with her family, a lot of her recent movies seem to disapear to dvd without much fanfare. then again, none of this might not even be true at all, who knows!:eek:
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

After all the negative press lately about this A- list celebrity/singer who used to be A+ she is getting a little help from a group in society who makes their living not always on the right side of the law.

That could just mean bankers :D
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »

It's clearly Goop and Beyonce? Haven't been seen together for a while and people were saying Beyonce ignored her at the Met ball.

GOOP got caught smoking recently too, which is why she suddenly announced (to counteract the bad PR) that she allows herself 'one cigarette a week, as a treat'.

She's a holier than thou, pants on fire.
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    fynefun wrote: »
    it was a mere suggestion, and maybe if you had taken the time to read my post and link you would have seen i acknowledged they werent well known over here, in a public forum its surely nicer to thank and be grateful for peoples contribution or say nothing at all rather than bitch about how stupid you think they are...if only you knew !!!

But whats the point of everyone just plucking guesses from the air ....the point of this forum is surely to make an informed guess using the clues from the Blind Item ? if you're going to wilfully ignore the clues then you will just sound silly.

"if only you knew " do you have an IQ above 200 or something ..care to elaborate ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    It's clearly Goop and Beyonce? Haven't been seen together for a while and people were saying Beyonce ignored her at the Met ball.

GOOP got caught smoking recently too, which is why she suddenly announced (to counteract the bad PR) that she allows herself 'one cigarette a week, as a treat'.

She's a holier than thou, pants on fire.

*cough* No real names :o *cough*
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guy at the tennis could be the guy with a Hangover and a silver lining. He always pings my gaydar and he appeared at Wimbledon for no reason whatsoever.

The ageing A-lister touting for work could be the dead man walkings lawyer?

I know this is a ridiculous suggestion, but could the 'fat dancer' be the guy getting a sex change? His wife is a small time celeb in the US.
This discussion has been closed.