Celebs you can't stand

Comments

• lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gervais, he's just rubbish!
    Cole /Tweedy,just how she got to this level of status i just cannot understand.

Halliwell,thank god she's hardly in the limelight anymore,no grace no class, just annoying!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In no particular order:
    • Gervais. Cock toothed self congratulatory tosspot. No-one in their right mind attaches the same amount of genius that you do to your Alan Partridge rip off cringe fest you assume is some form of comedic nadir, you navel gazing self worshiping cock. Oh, and "that dance", you know, the one you assumed that everyone was begging you for at that concert, when you got roundly booed and had bottles of piss thrown at you? That's the response to your charm when you are not surrounded by people who think you are the saviour of British comedy. Odious horrific charmless little turd of a man.
    • Pwicey. Mentally catatonic horror, constantly orange, constantly dreadful, constantly growing a sanctuary for caterpillars above her eyes, so unspeakable she challenges conventional notions of philosophy.
    • Heather Mills. Everyone in the world is a liar. Everyone but the pegged legged pingu lipped hop along train wreck herself. You're bat-shit crazy woman, borderline psychotic. Rats milk? Rats milk?!? And you compare yourself to Princess Diana? I wouldn't compare you to a vague mildew found on a dying rats scrotum.
    • Katona. There are people with real problems. Blowing your money on chips, ketamine, and porches for a balding retarded sasquatch with a head bigger than Pluto is down to your own stupidity, and no-one gives a shit how badly you feel, or about your comeback. When you put your nostrils before your kids you get everything you deserve.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fiona Phillips - Two faced and self righteous
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In no particular order:
    • Gervais. Cock toothed self congratulatory tosspot. No-one in their right mind attaches the same amount of genius that you do to your Alan Partridge rip off cringe fest you assume is some form of comedic nadir, you navel gazing self worshiping cock. Oh, and "that dance", you know, the one you assumed that everyone was begging you for at that concert, when you got roundly booed and had bottles of piss thrown at you? That's the response to your charm when you are not surrounded by people who think you are the saviour of British comedy. Odious horrific charmless little turd of a man.LIST]

Wow. Everything I wanted to say about Gervais except better!!

Also

Piers Morgan makes me cringe. Cannot stand the man.

Tom Hanks rubs me up the wrong way. No idea why, I'm sure he's perfectly nice.

Katie Price. She's just cold.
  • lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In no particular order:
    • Gervais. Cock toothed self congratulatory tosspot. No-one in their right mind attaches the same amount of genius that you do to your Alan Partridge rip off cringe fest you assume is some form of comedic nadir, you navel gazing self worshiping cock. Oh, and "that dance", you know, the one you assumed that everyone was begging you for at that concert, when you got roundly booed and had bottles of piss thrown at you? That's the response to your charm when you are not surrounded by people who think you are the saviour of British comedy. Odious horrific charmless little turd of a man.
    • Pwicey. Mentally catatonic horror, constantly orange, constantly dreadful, constantly growing a sanctuary for caterpillars above her eyes, so unspeakable she challenges conventional notions of philosophy.
    • Heather Mills. Everyone in the world is a liar. Everyone but the pegged legged pingu lipped hop along train wreck herself. You're bat-shit crazy woman, borderline psychotic. Rats milk? Rats milk?!? And you compare yourself to Princess Diana? I wouldn't compare you to a vague mildew found on a dying rats scrotum.
    • Katona. There are people with real problems. Blowing your money on chips, ketamine, and porches for a balding retarded sasquatch with a head bigger than Pluto is down to your own stupidity, and no-one gives a shit how badly you feel, or about your comeback. When you put your nostrils before your kids you get everything you deserve.
    LMAO, great post!:D
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MJ_lives wrote: »
    Aso, all them f**kers on Eggheads. Hate the lot of them. It's actually getting to the point where I'm not sure I can watch the show anymore.

They are just so smug and self-righteous, and they discuss the answer to the question for ages (even though they so obviously know the answer), and really smugly give the answer, and then they laugh if the contenders get the question wrong, and give those "oh-that-question-was-SO-easy" look to the poor contenders.

It's just like F**K OFF YOU BUNCH OF PRICKS. :mad:

...and breathe.

Haha! :D Sorry to post again, but this post is brilliant. I hate them all too, but especially CJ. Drives me up the wall.
  • bingomanbingoman Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naomi Campbell - Can't explain why, just don't like her:confused:

Heather Mills- I think she was in it for the money with Macca :rolleyes:
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In no particular order:
    • Gervais. Cock toothed self congratulatory tosspot.... "that dance", you know, the one you assumed that everyone was begging you for at that concert, when you got roundly booed and had bottles of piss thrown at you? That's the response to your charm when you are not surrounded by people who think you are the saviour of British comedy.

Really!? When did that happen!?

Perhaps he didn't start doing the dance until after they started throwing stuff, and he was jumping around and waving his arms as he avoided the missiles!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really!? When did that happen!?

Perhaps he didn't start doing the dance until after they started throwing stuff, and he was jumping around and waving his arms as he avoided the missiles!

The Diana concert in 2007 where he did that "trademark" dance we all love so much. Though for some reason, a few thousand or so people thought he was a self indulgent prick, especially funny considering it was a Diana concert and God knows the patrons of that will usually buy into any old shit, and still managed to see through Gervais.

I would, personally, happily **** that disgrace till my hands dropped off.
  • metal cassettemetal cassette Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    In no particular order:
    My thoughts exactly. I am sick and tired of people saying how funny this egotistical talent-free individual is when all I see is Ricky Gervais being his usual annoying self with a sarcastic fake laugh and over-inflated opinion of himself. Unfortunately the people who are taken in by this modern day example of "The Emperor's New Clothes" will spring to his defence and say the usual rubbish about how those who see through him and his mediocrity just "don't get it". Well no, I do not get it because there is nothing to get.

As for Kerry Katona and Katie Price the least said the better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would, personally, happily **** that disgrace till my hands dropped off.

Just trying to think what that word is they've deleted!
  • metal cassettemetal cassette Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    There is nothing wrong with Keith Chegwin, he is just a bit too loud and enthusiastic on GMTV when trying to inject some life into the outside broadcasts on GMTV. He was better on the Big Breakfast though, about the only thing worth watching on it (apart from Richard Orford) and better than the queen of bland and insipid television herself, Gaby Roslin who could not do an interesting programme if her life depended on it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just trying to think what that word is they've deleted!

T.W.A.T.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its so refreshing to find other people who hate Ricky Gervais, for years I've thought I was the only one! He's about as funny as a dose of piles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T.W.A.T.

Didn't think of that. Thanks, it makes sence now!
  • Bendy WendyBendy Wendy Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley Garrett
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    In no particular order:

Hard to argue with any of these!
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley Garrett

Yeah, she's really annoying.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda Holden:mad::mad:

Piers Morgan
    Christina (off the one show)
    James cordon
    Kylie&Dannii Minogue
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In no particular order:

I agree with your list.

And i would like to add Cowell for his services to general nastiness and the Minogues for being irritating!
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol "dogbreath"Mcgiffin
    Denise Welch
    Katona
    Biffa Cole
    The Kardashians
    Pwicey
    Gordon Ramsey:mad:
    Vanessa Feltz
    John Mcririck
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure you need a thread dedicated to "Celebs you can't stand".

The entire Showbiz forum is about that :D
  • kim1994kim1994 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Katie Price
    Jimmy Saville
    Mark Lamarr
    David Dickenson
    Anthea Turner
    that racing commentator that wears the deer stalker- name will not come to me ? John Mc Crilrick??
    Roy 'Chubby' Brown
    Jim Davidson[/B]
    these two are the ones I most despise- racist sexist and bigoted
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,964
    Forum Member
    In no particular order:

:eek:Don't hold back, will you!!:eek::D
  • jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katie price-do i even need a reason?

piers morgan-smug

peter andre-feels too sorry for himself

carol from loose women-acts like shes cool when shes really not

robert pattison- needs a good wash

sarah harding - am a big fan of all of GA but i just cant stand her.

there are probably more but i cant think x