• CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lowri wrote: »
    Amusing Moffat tweet:

I love how his children are there to make sure he doesn't get too full of himself :D

Aww I actually really like Beast Below :D....Kids! what do they know! :p:D
  • CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Are they putting us on? :eek:
    An indoor beach and a naughty step? The Silurians have stolen Whoonie Inn technology!
    :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An indoor beach and a naughty step? The Silurians have stolen Whoonie Inn technology!

Have they?? you needed better secruity....;)

Really enjoyed the episode....but don't have a full review on it as there was so much to take in. But loved eveyone in it!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I really enjoyed that! Only Doctor Who can be so bonkers and so dark on a spaceship with dinosaurs.
  • WebslarkWebslark Posts: 18,946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even down to the internal transmats :D
    But them rubber ducks have changed quite a bit! And obviously the Whoonie Inn is now canon. Next week we'll see the bar itself or at least the saloon bar :)
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Webslark wrote: »
    But them rubber ducks have changed quite a bit! And obviously the Whoonie Inn is now canon. Next week we'll see the bar itself or at least the saloon bar :)

Maybe Moff regularly drinks at the Inn, incognito. To keep his finger on the pulse of fandom.;)

And to nick your ideas. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Moff regularly drinks at the Inn, incognito. To keep his finger on the pulse of fandom.;)

Or maybe just to get away from the ravening and raving hordes of fanatics? :)

**passes Granny a large Tardis Tipple** Careful how quickly you sup that Granny, there's an inbuilt transmat at the bottom of the glass linked to the main vat in the Inn. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A Town Called Mercy sounds really, really good :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Webslark wrote: »

Well, there was that time
    we sort of had Talk Like a Cowboy Day at the Inn ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Moff regularly drinks at the Inn, incognito.

And maybe he's not the only one lurking there ... ? ;):D
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And maybe he's not the only one lurking there ... ? ;):D

You mean Matt might pop in? :confused:;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    Have they?? you needed better secruity....;)

Really enjoyed the episode....but don't have a full review on it as there was so much to take in. But loved eveyone in it!:)

Crazzy ... if you do a full review, could you link us to it in here? Ta :cool:

When the Doctor was attacked by a pterodactyl was anyone else thinking about how rubbish it looked the last time it happened? :D No wonder he seemed more scared this time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope the nice piano piece at the end of Asylum is expanded in to Oswin's theme - should she return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If Moff should read anyones views...it should be the whoonies!:D
    CD93 wrote: »
    A Town Called Mercy sounds really, really good :)

I agree...more dark themes to be explored by the looks of things....

When the Doctor was attacked by a pterodactyl was anyone else thinking about how rubbish it looked the last time it happened? :D No wonder he seemed more scared this time!

oh I have no idea how to do that linking thing...i'll try.

By the way...stupid question I am sure, but when did the Doctor last get attacked by a Pterodactyl?:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

here goes...

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=61052224&postcount=621

wooo worked second time round...learnt something new there...:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It has been fun coming back on DS after so long of a combination of busy life/rubbish computer and chair/bad back/ and bad experinces in the past. Feeling like the old days again. I am going have to make more an effort to pop in more.....but for now i will wish you all a good night, have fun, and keep your stetson at the ready for Saturday!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    If Moff should read anyones views...it should be the whoonies!:D

I agree...more dark themes to be explored by the looks of things....

oh I have no idea how to do that linking thing...i'll try.

By the way...stupid question I am sure, but when did the Doctor last get attacked by a Pterodactyl?:o

Thanks crazzy ... and he was attacked by a Pterodactyl in Invasion of the Dinosaurs! :D
  • LowriLowri Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doctor Who wins the TV choice award for best family drama :D

https://twitter.com/TVChoice/status/245264247813201920

Well done everyone involved!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doctor Moon is doing STRICTLY !!!! :eek: :cool:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006m8dq/profiles/colin-salmon
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    Heavens - could be interesting.

www.digitalspy.co.uk/media/s7/doctor-who/news/a405321/the-new-radiophonic-workshop-debuts-on-the-space.html

Nice to see Delia getting mentioned up front these days.

But mainly it jogged my memory that I had heard there was going to be a performance in The Proms this year of music from early experimental electronic music days (Musique Concrete etc) and the person doing it was interviewed on radio four saying how much Delia Derbyshire was a leading genius and her reputation seems ever growing.

Then stuff happened and I completely forgot about it until today. I will research and post links if any.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **trying to remember**

Were there pterodactyls in The Wedding of River Song? That would make three appearances for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    **trying to remember**

Were there pterodactyls in The Wedding of River Song? That would make three appearances for them.

Yeah, cos you werent supposed to feed them, if you recall.

And is that three in all Who or post 2005?
  • nebogipfelnebogipfel Posts: 8,375
    Forum Member
    You're right. Three in total, I think. But the Doctor wasn't shown as encountering them in Wedding. Don't think. So he would still have been surprised at how life like they had become recently. Evolution or somefink.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nebogipfel wrote: »
    You're right. Three in total, I think. But the Doctor wasn't shown as encountering them in Wedding. Don't think. So he would still have been surprised at how life like they had become recently. Evolution or somefink.

should we count the one in Torchwood? :)