Options

This Morning DOI Chat

Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,824
Forum Member
✭✭
Can This Morning not get any better former contestants than Kerry & Jeff to spout opinions than these 2?

Kerry is one of the worst skaters ever on the show and adds nothing of note. Jeff thinks he's better than he was/is. He made an unnecessary catty comment about Chemmy today & then defended the obnoxious Andy.

Also their slot eats unnecessarily into the interviews with the departing couples & they have them hanging around still. We barely heard from Sam & Alex today. :(

Comments

• Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I agree with you there. I really disliked Jeff on the show and he's still annoying me now! It seems that Chemmy was quite upset about his comments, although he has apologised since he should really think before he opens his big mouth!
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    Can This Morning not get any better former contestants than Kerry & Jeff to spout opinions than these 2?

Kerry is one of the worst skaters ever on the show and adds nothing of note. Jeff thinks he's better than he was/is. He made an unnecessary catty comment about Chemmy today & then defended the obnoxious Andy.

Also their slot eats unnecessarily into the interviews with the departing couples & they have them hanging around still. We barely heard from Sam & Alex today. :(

Quite right, but Kerry does fit the socio-economic profile of the show - relentlessly downmarket
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »

They are dreadful and Jeff grates on my nerves when he says "free" instead of "three"
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bloodynora wrote: »
    They are dreadful and Jeff grates on my nerves when he says "free" instead of "three"

It's "Jeff-ro" :D