Ex Corrie Star Helen Flanagan 3 months pregnant -Daily Mirror reports

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/helen-flanagan-three-months-pregnant-4851721

Pregnant by her long term boyfriend footballer Scott Sinclair with her first child.

Comments

• Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/helen-flanagan-three-months-pregnant-4851721

Pregnant by her long term boyfriend footballer Scott Sinclair with her first child.

Stop the ****ing world , women gets pregnant, sensationalist exclusive from a scummy newspaper.

Now I shall go a look for my 'who gives a ****' 😫
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Stop the ****ing world , women gets pregnant, sensationalist exclusive from a scummy newspaper.

Feel free.........
  • Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free.........

Couldn't find it but I did find my 'news about tramps' blocker 😃😃😃
    Forum Member
    Couldn't find it but I did find my 'news about tramps' blocker 😃😃😃

:D:D:D
    Meow ouch poor Helen lol!

I hope she never returns to Corrie.
  • StigidStigid Posts: 2,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

KERCHING !! £££££

Now no doubt we are in for 6 months of Pregnant Woman Photo's.....

Followed by several years of blurry face Photo's as Child grow up ...

Whilst exercising with Mum in t' Park.

Name?

Moonbeam Sunshine
    , or something similar.

Hello Wedding pics .....
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There goes her modelling career down the pan now.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member

You gave enough of a **** to make this post in the Showbiz forum of a media website, where the lives of Zelebrities are discussed on a daily basis.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    There goes her modelling career down the pan now.

Well exactly. But then if she's been smart with the money she's earnt so far, she won't be that bothered. And I suspect she'll be looking at an exclusive deal with one of the glossy mags for the pregnancy as well as the obligatory post-pregnancy shoot with her other half and the child.

She's certainly kept her head down for a good few months now i think. Maybe she's being better advised and is remaining fairly sensible online ?
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member
    idlewilde wrote: »
    You gave enough of a **** to make this post in the Showbiz forum of a media website, where the lives of Zelebrities are discussed on a daily basis.

I have to agree idlewilde. What with the typos and looking for a "who gives a ****" (whatever one of those is) it barely made sense.

As for Helen, she barely seems able to look after herself. Stupid girl.
    Forum Member
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    I have to agree idlewilde. What with the typos and looking for a "who gives a ****" (whatever one of those is) it barely made sense.

I geniunely cannot make up my mind if Helens dimness is an act for effect or not!
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I geniunely cannot make up my mind if Helens dimness is an act for effect or not!

I truly don't think it's an act - I think she is very, very dim. I doubt there is much going on upstairs at all.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stigid wrote: »
    KERCHING !! £££££

Now no doubt we are in for 6 months of Pregnant Woman Photo's.....

Followed by several years of blurry face Photo's as Child grow up ...

Whilst exercising with Mum in t' Park.

Name?

Moonbeam Sunshine
    , or something similar.

Hello Wedding pics .....

Avoid all z list celebrity magazines that will be full of all sorts of mind numbing dross about women like this.

The shelves are brimming with them.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D
    Meow ouch poor Helen lol!

I hope she never returns to Corrie.

So do I and I hope she has given up smoking.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The competition to be in the rag mags gets tougher all the time, won't be long before they resort to publishing pictures of the baby emerging from behind the 'curtains'.
  • kelvokelvo Posts: 3,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well exactly. But then if she's been smart with the money she's earnt so far, she won't be that bothered. And I suspect she'll be looking at an exclusive deal with one of the glossy mags for the pregnancy as well as the obligatory post-pregnancy shoot with her other half and the child.

She's certainly kept her head down for a good few months now i think. Maybe she's being better advised and is remaining fairly sensible online ?

... and then don't forget the 'post-baby body' weight loss photos and DVD... she's not that silly that she doesn't know how to make a few bob out of all these exclusives

She's already in The Sun today a couple of pages of her obviously on holiday with her bulging tum already on show and only just about fitting into a bikini top...
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The competition to be in the rag mags gets tougher all the time, won't be long before they resort to publishing pictures of the baby emerging from behind the 'curtains'.

Oooh, MrsP, you are awful, but I like you! Thanks, that really made me LOL! :D

Let's not forget the now obligatory Demi Moore type pregnancy shot too when she's about 8 months gone.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh, MrsP, you are awful, but I like you! Thanks, that really made me LOL! :D

Let's not forget the now obligatory Demi Moore type pregnancy shot too when she's about 8 months gone.

The game has now been upped!

Not only will we get the 'Demi' shot we will then also get the breast feeding shot - where she'll be wearing sexy undies and gazing in a sultry manner into the camera. All in the name of art, of course. :cry::(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

I agree. It seems a case of 'I want a baybeeeeee and I want one NOW' with no regard to the reality of being a parent. I do hope she's grown up since IAC as that girl couldn't be trusted to keep a goldfish alive
  • KittenPartyKittenParty Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Honestly, she seems a nice girl, the amount of disgusting abuse she received on The Daily Mail comment section was was unbelievable. Everything from calling her a dog ugly bitch to worse.

I've watched "I'm a celeb get me outta here" and she was just a nice normal kind girl, nothing nasty about her, just a bit of silliness/dimness.
    Don't understand the vitriol around her.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The game has now been upped!

Not only will we get the 'Demi' shot we will then also get the breast feeding shot - where she'll be wearing sexy undies and gazing in a sultry manner into the camera. All in the name of art, of course. :cry::(

She's probably too lazy to breastfeed, that would take far too much effort.

Can't imagine her getting up in the night to latch the baby on.

It took a mighty effort to latch on to a footballer so she could bore the arse of us all with her 'moments'.
  • j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't understand the vitriol around her

As with most celebs like her, she's probably a lot more popular than the online "community" would have you believe. The DM comments section, amongst other places online, really is a cesspit of the worst types of people. It's not quite as bad as the YouTube comments you read, but not far off.

I think she's fairly harmless personally. I'm sort of weirdly drawn to stories about her mainly because of the amount of consternation she seems to cause in people. I think if people didn't get so mad about her, i'd probably not pay much attention :)
    kelvo wrote: »
    ... and then don't forget the 'post-baby body' weight loss photos and DVD... she's not that silly that she doesn't know how to make a few bob out of all these exclusives

She's already in The Sun today a couple of pages of her obviously on holiday with her bulging tum already on show and only just about fitting into a bikini top...

I think if she approaches it with a similar mindset of Abi Titmuss, in that she'll use the press and the paps for her own ends for a certain period of time then fair enough. Make some money, secure yours and your child's futures then go and do something more meaningful.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j0anne wrote: »
    Good luck to them

I'm with you. I still do think it's a shame she never had what it took to take her acting career beyond Corrie and went down the zeleb route, but she is, while gormless, at heart, harmless.

So yeah, good luck to her/them. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    I'm with you. I still do think it's a shame she never had what it took to take her acting career beyond Corrie and went down the zeleb route, but she is, while gormless, at heart, harmless.

So yeah, good luck to her/them. :)

Did she even really try to continue acting after Corrie though ?

I can't remember her ever actually being booked for anything other than a single episode of Holby. According to iMDB though, she's apparently attached to two films that are in pre-production, so I suspect that'll now change.
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did she even really try to continue acting after Corrie though ?

I can't remember her ever actually being booked for anything other than a single episode of Holby. According to iMDB though, she's apparently attached to two films that are in pre-production, so I suspect that'll now change.

^ I don't know but I don't think so, in that she was a textbook child actor who lived a very closed and 'safe' life for so long and suddenly, reached a certain age and an awareness of what else was out there and decided that she wanted some of it, and some effortless fun. But without any firm or ongoing plan in terms of how she'd turn it into a new career.

Who knows, maybe she'll turn things around.