Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol...
  • Options
    FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,839
    Forum Member
    sw2963 wrote: »
    No she hasn't...YET!!!

JustMax and Ian Beale to complete her list then?
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shockingly, I don't think she would go there because of Stacey's history with him and is actually aware he's a sleazebag unlike most women on the Square. If I remember correctly, she promised to do something nasty to Max's penis if he tried it on with Stacey again when the latter had returned from prison :D.
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas 2015 storyline in the bag.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Maybe Max is the stranger Kat shags, maybe he's spotted coming out of Kat's room but whoever sees him doesn't recognise him and assumes he's some random shag but later on it"s revealed that Max is in fact this 'stranger'!

Poor Alfie!
  • Options
    StrictlyEastendStrictlyEastend Posts: 35,455
    Forum Member
    I don't think she has ever been involved with Max and I don't think she ever will to be perfectly honest, well that's what I hope anyway! :D
  • Options
    T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Max is the stranger Kat shags, maybe he's spotted coming out of Kat's room but whoever sees him doesn't recognise him and assumes he's some random shag but later on it"s revealed that Max is in fact this 'stranger'!

Poor Alfie!

Is this true? Is she going to cheat to Alfie on again? Haven't bothered to read the December spoilers you see :D. In this case, I wouldn't blame her for cheating :p.

I heard Derek use to let Max fill in for him sometimes during the Who's the Shagger storyline :D. It was Max's shadow that was skulking around the Vic cellar :o.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the two sluttiest people on the square and yet they actually haven't slept together? I'm in shock! Lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    Is this true? Is she going to cheat to Alfie on again? Haven't bothered to read the December spoilers you see :D. In this case, I wouldn't blame her for cheating :p.

I heard Derek use to let Max fill in for him sometimes during the Who's the Shagger storyline :D. It was Max's shadow that was skulking around the Vic cellar :o.

The OP read it in tv choice apparently!

I suppose a lot of people wouldn't blame her for cheating again but two wrongs never make a right and all the things Alfie has done wrong might not have gone wrong if he wasn't always rushing around to try and keep Kat sweet, imo the fire and all that's happened is BOTH their faults, they need to stop being like babies and sort it out.
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasnt there a inkling of something?
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hadn't they had a big snog?
  • Options
    Hank1234Hank1234 Posts: 3,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nearly happend
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    What the two sluttiest people on the square and yet they actually haven't slept together? I'm in shock! Lol

Sluts don't tend to go for sluts. Common rule, actually.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she hasn't had sex with him either
  • Options
    Shak2005Shak2005 Posts: 656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Max has also never been with Ronnie and Roxy although he did come close with Ronnie but just had a few kisses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They had a drunken snog/fumble the other week but Kat thankfully came to her senses before it went any further!
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The funny thing is if you count how many women Max has had in nine years it not even that much and probably not that much difference to Phil, Ronnie, Roxy or Ian!
  • Options
    Whitehouse95Whitehouse95 Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shak2005 wrote: »
    Max has also never been with Ronnie and Roxy although he did come close with Ronnie but just had a few kisses.

Ronnie would fry his bollocks these days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well if they did, im sure one or both would have caught something..nasty STD :D
  • Options
    Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    The STDs would cancel each other out it'd be like Three Stooges Syndrome with them all trying to get through together