Does anyone want Chris to stay to see how this develops?

Dreamer27Dreamer27 Posts: 6,509
Forum Member
Most people seem to be voting Chris out this week for his recent 'odd behaviour' but I really want him to stay.

Creepy it might be but i'm really interested to see how Chris and Ashleigh continue their friendship, she seems to be becoming a little less keen on his affection and he seems to be getting increasingly angry around anything to do with Ashleigh.

Do you think people will keep him in to see how it develops or will automatically want him out?

Comments

• An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Yes I do really. He is being odd but its not a simple odd, it kind of ebbs and flows and I am hoping we find out more before he leaves.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »
    Most people seem to be voting Chris out this week for his recent 'odd behaviour' but I really want him to stay.

Creepy it might be but i'm really interested to see how Chris and Ashleigh continue their friendship, she seems to be becoming a little less keen on his affection and he seems to be getting increasingly angry around anything to do with Ashleigh.

Do you think people will keep him in to see how it develops or will automatically want him out?

This is like an episode of Eastenders……you want to see the next ep to see what happens !!! Of course its the sensible thing to keep Chris in… this is now the most interesting storyline going on. I know I want to see what happens next !!!!

Helen has calmed down… Ashleigh is happy… Win and Ash are as boring as they come, Christopher is fine..and Mark has ruined it for himself.

Do we really want to see Zoe screeching for another week with jazz hands… or see how this drama unfolds !
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he needs to go, I really think he is unstable and would not want to see him humiliate himself any further.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chris needs to go for his own good, he's making an absolute fool of himself.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a shame :( he was one of my favorites last week up there with Ashleigh and now, his constant attacking towards Pav, he's totally gone down in my estimation >:( it really wouldn't surprise me if he goes on Friday! Him or Zoe but I'm more than happy for the newbies to stay a bit longer. Cya Chris!
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm usually in favor of letting storylines play out, and I would be in favor of exactly that if Chris wasn't going farther off the deep end but he's making uncomfortable viewing for me. I'll pass. Get him out.
  • leon_blayerleon_blayer Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    no, it's not really fair on either chris or ashleigh imo, i think someone in the house needs to pull chris to one side
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    No i want him out before disaster strikes.
  • yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm much more interested in seeing Chris fall for Ashleigh than seeing Zoe sing another song lol.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want him to stay simply because I don't think he's acting particularly worse than the rest of them. Helen, Mark, Christopher....they've all said the same things regarding Pav, and while I do feel slightly sorry for Pav I am beginning to wonder whether there is truth in what the other HM's are saying and we're just not seeing it.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreamer27 wrote: »

I am hoping that he will make a portrait of her. after the show. His portraits are excellent.

I think that they will be good friends afterwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    No.

I've stopped liking both Chris and Ashleigh after their recent behaviour, but I don't think that Ashleigh needs a lovelorn weirdo stalking her in the house!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YES! I am enjoying watching him become more and more of a weirdo for no apparent reason. :D

It's the most interesting thing going on by miles
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris was one of my favourites in this series, but I can no longer defend the indefensible. He has totally lost his head over Ashleigh imo, and is becoming ridiculous. His harping on to others about Pav staring at her is getting obsessive. I would actually like to see him go this week, for his own sake.
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    Yes Chris right now is like a car crash you know you shouldn't be watching but you just can't help it
  • ParmesanParmesan Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO I don't
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I'd prefer not to watch through my hands with cheeks clenched (face and bum), but I can cope with another week. Only if Zoe goes though.

That said, I wouldn't mind seeing him on BBOTS. He'd be good. And the finalists get short changed.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NO NO NO >:( he needs to go for his own sanity
  • LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I do really. He is being odd but its not a simple odd, it kind of ebbs and flows and I am hoping we find out more before he leaves.

:o I'd like him gone, he's a slightly creepy nutter
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,851
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen much since Thursday but from what I have seen, I think Chris needs to go. He has decided to get bitchy right towards the end and is being quite out of order too.

I really didn't like how he told Pav not to look at Ashleigh. Whether or not she has a boyfriend, its not illegal to like/fancy someone and give them the odd glance etc!

Chris has blown it for me. He'll probably try and defend himself on a build up of frustration but he's taking it out on the wrong person. Helen/Ash imo are the ones who need a strip tearing off them, not Pav.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep Chris in so he can pick a fight with Pav, who can unmask Mark.
    Zoe is surplus to requirements.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    no, it's not really fair on either chris or ashleigh imo, i think someone in the house needs to pull chris to one side

Or Pav. As long as Chris is there, keeping his eye on him, he will feel inhibited.