Lovely Leanne

mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
Forum Member
A horrible, selfish, bitter, two bit brass who I hate with a passion. The only person who could actually make me feel sorry for Gail. Absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

Comments

• Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mo mouse wrote: »
    A horrible, selfish, bitter, two bit brass who I hate with a passion. The only person who could actually make me feel sorry for Gail. Absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

Why on earth would LeeAnne want her to live with them?
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Why on earth would LeeAnne want her to live with them?

Mo Mouse has always hated Leanne.
  • pattycakepattycake Posts: 4,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »

it gets very very boring every little while having a hate Leanne thread I think Mo Mouse just like the expresion two bit brass, she uses it every time.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »

From what i have seen she seems to hate a lot of people ;(
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

Most of who seem to be females... hmmmm...
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some, like Leanne, more deserving than others.
  • Kirk AngelKirk Angel Posts: 4,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Poor Gail. If she thought Davis was evil wait until she starts living with that demon Simon.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh Mousey, Leanne rocks!

Gail was horrible to Leanne I don't know what you expect.

We all know you have a secret love for our Leanne xx
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    mo mouse is indeed a gentleman.

And Leanne is indeed an arrogant bitch.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »

That's why mo loves our Leanne :D. Mo loves a lady with arrogance
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought "what an ungrateful cow Leanne is".. All the stuff with her getting Nick to take her back etc.. Annoying to watch
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just thought "what an ungrateful cow Leanne is".. All the stuff with her getting Nick to take her back etc.. Annoying to watch

Woud you want to live with Gail?
  • hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    Leanne is one of the best characters to grace the cobbles.
  • cuzacuza Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with Leanne on this one. I wouldn't want that simpering ninny living with me either.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of Leanne but can hardly blame her for not wanting to be shacked up with Gail. She's probably worried she'd want to share a bed with her and Nick. ;)
  • EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leanne is awesome! Gail hates her, so she has every reason to fly off the handle when it's suggested she live with them, when they're only just married. We're all human, all capable of being angry.
  • LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Woud you want to live with Gail?

Personally I would actually.. She irritates me but always makes me laugh at the same time
    But the point is.. After trying to get Nick back after her betrayal etc and him letting her back into His house, she should just be grateful she's being allowed to stay with and be with him lol
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »

Thank you sir. Leanne needs to be taught a lesson. I can only hope there is some upcoming storyline which will dispense justice.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Presumably nicks flat is two bedroomed? So gail wants to give up the box room to have no room (im guessing sofa bed) living with a woman she hates!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am hungry, I might go ask that two bit lush Shirley if she has some two bit ham's spare. :)
  • Tom-Bennett.Tom-Bennett. Posts: 2,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would feel really bad for Nick having them 2 living with him

I forgot Simon too :mad:
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never got Nick Tilsley marrying Leanne, such a decent young man throwing his life away on her. If he chucked her out he could of taken his dear old mum in, and probably over time they would of got close. He is the only one who respects her.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,691
    Forum Member
    Even allowing for the ridiculous nature of soap storylines, I still can't comprehend any half decent bloke being interested in Leanne.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Gail annoying and loved what Lewis did to her :o but Nick had offered her a place to stay in 'His' flat why is Saint Leanne getting involved.
    I recall Gloria staying at the flat she didn't think it was too cramped then and Nick had no objection to that. I wish Nick had stood up to the hypocritical cow.
  • funcat650funcat650 Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick is a wimp. How could he prefer the wife who still has feelings for Peter to the mother who brought him up and genuinely loves him. Gail really has lovely kids:rolleyes:.