Options

What happened lastnight? Clock wrong, library empty...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
Forum Member
I've had my DigiFusion FVRT200 since December 2005. Aside from a few annoying lock-ups requiring the infamous "turn it off and on again" action, it's been fine. It comes back up and everything is as it should be.

However today I noticed it's display screen was blank. I check it and turned it off and back on (again) after 10 secs only to my dismay to find it rescanning for frequencies.

When it finally pulled itself together, all stations working, I noticed that:

1. The clock is one hour slow...I see that this is affecting loads of people on different machines, so not the Fusion's fault I guess?
2. The Library had cleared itself....I'm VERY grumpy about this as all the recordings I'd been waiting to watch have evidently been deleted. Why though? If they're on the hard drive it shouldn't matter having the thing reboot. They must still be there somewhere?
3. The Recording list of stuff I'd set it to record is also empty.

I'm starting to think that either something weird happened last night (Invasion of the PVRs or something), or the Fusion 200 is a piece of sh1t. I'm leaning towards the latter in my current bad mood :mad:

Sooo, is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    It would seem that the Humaxes (Humae?) while sufferingthe wrong time have kept the material already on the disk and mine at least has remembered its recording reservations.

So it does indeed look like the latter in your case :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Accidentally put this in the Humax thread - one of those days. Reposted correctly now.