Now TV - Major technical issue with Entertainment Pack

AKWAKW Posts: 1,050
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sky's Now TV service is suffering from a major technical failure which is effecting subscribers to their entertainment pack. Users are unable to stream many of the on demand programs instead receiving the message "oops something went wrong 1300".

Sky have stated they are investigating but so far have not placed a times scale on resolving the problem. The service has been suffering from the fault for at least three days.

Comments

• chipschips Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Yes I'd had this on a few programmes. Bit disappointing and hopefully they'll sort it soon.
  • mfrmfr Posts: 5,621
    Forum Member
    It's a pain that it's lasted for days, especially over the weekend. I generally only have time to watch TV at the weekend and all new episodes are unavailable.

They've had issues from the start with failure to upload on demand programming and problems running for days. It's not a bad value package but not if there's nothing new to watch!
    Forum Member
    Agree, it would be good value if it worked fully. Also having issues tonight with both the live streams and on demand playing at double speed. Have to close the app and go back in to fix it (on ps3).
    Forum Member
    This error seems to be fixed now. All the on demand programmes I had issues with are now available.