X Factor 2013 panel, what I think will happen.

13»

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Dannii who bedded Cowell, she done a lot more than flutter her fake eyelashes at him. If anyone was Cowell's pet, she was when she joined the show in 2007.

Danni has NEVER admitted Cowell bedded her and Bower's book was unofficial - even if he did give contributions towards it. I wouldn't take everything as gospel.

Nice little publicity tool that backfired massively, and was ill advised and i doubt he had little choice but to co-operate to keep the REAL dirt out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danni has NEVER admitted Cowell bedded her and Bower's book was unofficial - even if he did give contributions towards it. I wouldn't take everything as gospel.

She is very likely waiting for such a time when she can release her own book, in order to be paid for her thoughts on the matter.
  • ben8936ben8936 Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    gary louis tulisa kelly = perfection
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    She is very likely waiting for such a time when she can release her own book, in order to be paid for her thoughts on the matter.

Its her private life and she doesn't really comment on that.
    Down under her ex bf is desperatly trying to get attention about their split and he even uses her son to get publicity.
    Dannii doesn't comment on that either. She just moves on like she always does.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    ben8936 wrote: »
    gary louis tulisa kelly = perfection

You mean Gary Tulisa Kelly was perfection in 2011. Yes it was. Back then Tulisa actually looked interested, Gary was not annoying and was slightly animated and Kelly was just constantly on fire.

This year however...Tulisa couldn't care less, Gary was boring and slightly annoying. And while Kelly was replaced by the even more entertaining Nicole, there was no group dynamic between her and Tulisa/Louis (there was some banter with Gary which was great).

Louis is annoying because he is irrelevant, contributes nothing to the entertainment factor (except novelty acts which Nicole does better) and has no personality. His banter with everyone bar Simon and Sharon was horrendous. And his acts are always doomed to fail.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

OR it may not be true :o

I can't see her burning bridges with SC's companies though
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    I think the panel will be this

X Factor uk- Louis-Cheryl/Sharon-Nicole-Gary

X Factor Us-Simon-Demi-Katy Perry-Ne-Yo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OR it may not be true :o

I can't see her burning bridges with SC's companies though