2. The Runaway Bride
    3. The Snowmen
    4. The End of Time
    5. Voyage of the Damned
    6. The Next Doctor
    7. A Christmas Carol
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardobe - Really, really don't like it. So I'll assume in advance that the next two years Christmas specials cannot be worse.
  • Options
    alienghostalienghost Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good

1) A Christmas Carol
    2) The Christmas Invasion
    3) The Snowmen

A Christmas Carol is the most Christmasy one of them all, and I loved Michael Gambon and Katherine Jenkins' performances. The Christmas Invasion was a great introduction to the new Doctor. The Snowmen was a very solid episode.

Average

4) Voyage Of The Damned
    5) The Next Doctor
    6) The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe

Voyage Of The Damned is a mixed bag, enjoyable in places but a bit daft. The Next Doctor and The Doctor, The Widow and the Wardrobe are both dull.

Bad

7) The Runaway Bride
    8) The End Of Time

I quite liked Donna when she became a full companion, but in The Runaway Bride she's annoying. The End Of Time I dislike mainly because of The Master. That repeated shot of him laughing, his gross eating, that silly skull head, him being even more hammy than usual. Then there's the randy OAPs and the weird rich father and daughter. It's too much of an incoherent mess.
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    Best: A Christmas Carol

Worst: The End of Time

I'm also in the 'like it' group when it comes to Wardrobe.

And a tear-stained honourable mention for the first Christmas episode, The Feast of Steven, which I shall never see. :cry:

Just discovered this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WeakujB2nA

Not bad at all. :D