Your all time ranking of THE JUDGES.

Comments

• Cherry7UpCherry7Up Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't expecting to like Dannii, but she's turned out to be the only judge I've ever liked.
    I'm gonna struggle with the rest, but here goes ...

1. Dannii

*huge gap*

2. Nicole
    3. Tulisa

4. Gary

5. Kelly

6. Mel
    7. Simon
    8. Cheryl

*huge gap*

9. Sharon
    10. Louis
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Favourite
    1. Dannii Minogue
    2. Mel B
    3. Sharon Osbourne
    4. Simon Cowell
    5. Cheryl Cole
    6. Louis Walsh
    7. Nicole Sherzinger
    8. Kelly Rowland
    9. Tulisa
    10. Gary Barlow
    Least favourite
  • Fraser92Fraser92 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Ok guys so I have decided to extend the voting until Sunday night at 6pm! We keep getting so many replies and the order keep changing!
    Forum Member
    So, to confirm. Voting closes at 6pm, Sunday night.
  • TransponsterTransponster Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 Nicole Scherzinger
    2 Sharon Osbourne
    3 Dannii Minogue
    4 Tulisa
    5 Simon Cowell
    6 Mel B
    7 Louis Walsh
    8 Gary Barlow
    9 Cheryl Cole
    10 Kelly Rowland
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still baffled at this forum's obsession with Dannii. In my opinion she added absolutely nothing to the show. The most bland, pointless and forgettable judge there has ever been.
  • MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 Nicole sherzinger
    2 Gary Barlow
    3 Simon Cowell
    4 Sharon Osbourne
    5 Louis Walsh
    5 Danni Minogue
    6 Kelly Rowland
    7 Mel B
    8 Tulisa
    9 Cheryl Cole
  • mag99mag99 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Nicole
    2. Tulisa
    3. Gary
    4. Louis
    5. Mel B
    6. Cheryl
    7. Sharon
    8.Dannii
    9. Kelly
    10. Simon
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Still baffled at this forum's obsession with Dannii. In my opinion she added absolutely nothing to the show. The most bland, pointless and forgettable judge there has ever been.

She gave real constructive criticism, rised above the bullshit from the other judges and was always classy.
    Forum Member
    Top 3 keep changing still. The other are all nearly on par with each other. Don't mean to sound like a broken record but literally every vote changes things!
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She gave real constructive criticism, rised above the bullshit from the other judges and was always classy.
    And with that was incredibly boring and dull.
    Forum Member
    Remember, voting is now open until Sunday. Closes at 6pm
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite
    1. Nicole Scherzinger
    2. Dannii Minogue
    3. Kelly Rowland
    4. Gary Barlow
    5. Tulisa
    6. Simon Cowell
    7. Louis Walsh
    8. Cheryl Cole
    9. Mel B
    10. Sharon Osbourne
    Least Favourite
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    And with that was incredibly boring and dull.
    True & (previous poster) I take it you don't watch XFAUS or else I doubt you'd still be calling her classy after her recent downfall of petty comments towards Reigan...
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Cheryl Cole (Favourite)
    2. Simon Cowell
    3. Gary Barlow
    4. Sharon Osbourne
    5. Louis Walsh
    6. Mel B
    7. Dannii Minogue
    8. Kelly Rowland
    9. Tulisa
    10. Nicole Scherzinger (Least favourite)

I only really like Cheryl, Simon and Gary. The rest could have been in any order.
  • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Struggling with where to put Simon on this - the Simon of this year would be way lower than the Simon of early years. Similar with Sharon too - individually she wasn't as good last year as originally but as a panel the four worked last year far better than the four this year.

There is also the duel aspect of them being a judge and a mentor - Mel B for example is a brilliant judge but seems to be a pretty rubbish mentor.

1. Nicole Scherzinger
    2. Dannii Minouge
    3. Gary Barlow
    4. Simon Cowell
    5. Mel B
    6. Kelly Rowland
    7. Tulisa
    8. Sharon Osbourne
    9. Cheryl Cole
    10. Louis Walsh

And picking a dream panel of judges I think I'd go for Gary, Nicole, Simon and Mel B.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. Tulisa
    2. Simon
    3. Cheryl
    4. Nicole
    5. Mel B
    6. Dannii
    7. Sharon
    8. Louis
    9. Kelly
    10. Gary
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True & (previous poster) I take it you don't watch XFAUS or else I doubt you'd still be calling her classy after her recent downfall of petty comments towards Reigan...

I've watched all of XFUS and all of XFAUS except for the first season. She had quite a good point about Reigan, she was doing big pop numbers with huge production when performances like Dog Days Are Over and Burn For You was more her as an artist. I think it got taken over the top but Redfoo wasn't completely innocent in the matter himself.

I've found her more interesting than any of the other judges. If this was a vote before this season I wouldn't have raided Cheryl so highly as she was the queen of dull beforehand.

To further add, if you watched XFUS and I'm not going to assume that you have or haven't, then Nicole and Kelly changed far more in terms of personality than Dannii ever has.

You have voted Louis Walsh as your number one, a judge that says the same stuff over and over again. Someone who clearly doesn't care about his acts and will do anything that the producers ask of him. He is also responsible for the dire dated theme weeks we've had such as Queen VS. Michael Jackson which we met with the producers about.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FAVOURITE

Mel B
    Kelly
    Nicole
    Gary
    Dannii
    Louis
    Sharon (loved her in the first few years. Thought she was horrendous last year)
    Tulisa
    Cheryl
    Simon

LEAST FAVOURITE
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    1. Dannii Minogue
    2. Mel B
    3. Nicole Scherzinger
    4. Tulisa
    5. Cheryl Cole
    6. Simon Cowell
    7. Louis Walsh
    8. Gary Barlow
    9. Kelly Rowland
    10. Sharon Osbourne
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched all of XFUS and all of XFAUS except for the first season. She had quite a good point about Reigan, she was doing big pop numbers with huge production when performances like Dog Days Are Over and Burn For You was more her as an artist. I think it got taken over the top but Redfoo wasn't completely innocent in the matter himself.

I've found her more interesting than any of the other judges. If this was a vote before this season I wouldn't have raided Cheryl so highly as she was the queen of dull beforehand.

To further add, if you watched XFUS and I'm not going to assume that you have or haven't, then Nicole and Kelly changed far more in terms of personality than Dannii ever has.

You have voted Louis Walsh as your number one, a judge that says the same stuff over and over again. Someone who clearly doesn't care about his acts and will do anything that the producers ask of him. He is also responsible for the dire dated theme weeks we've had such as Queen VS. Michael Jackson which we met with the producers about.
    She was really rude and obnoxious seems to be the general opinion of her Reigan rivalry but if you already like her I guess your opinion won't be changed.

I did watch XFUSA and I do agree that Nicole and Kelly were different on our show; Nicole seemed to fit in over here and Kelly vice versa. I tried to base it on how they were like over here though.

Lol I don't think Louis is the BEST judge but he adds a type of humour to the show that I'd really miss if he wasn't there. He's kind of adorable too.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    1. Dannii Minogue
    2. Nicole Scherzinger
    3. Simon Cowell
    4. Kelly Rowlamd
    5. Sharon Osbourne
    6. Mel B
    7. Louis Walsh
    8. Gary Borelow
    9. Tulisa
    10. Biffa Marryafrenchmanforpromo
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brekkie wrote: »
    There is also the duel aspect of them being a judge and a mentor - Mel B for example is a brilliant judge but seems to be a pretty rubbish mentor.

Mel B isn't a brilliant judge at all. She just follows the awfully bland and predictable script. She didn't even acknowledge Paul's performance in the sing-off a couple of weeks ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    1. Louis
    2.Sharon
    3.Cheryl
    4.Nicole
    5.Simon
    6.Dannii
    7.Tulisa
    8.Mel
    9.Kelly
    10.Gary