Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard her winners single is going to be 'Simon Says' :p
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delz wrote: »
    I heard her winners single is going to be 'Simon Says' :p

What ever it is she will sing it well anyway.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless this is a random rant, you seem to have completely misunderstood this thread.

No I completely understand it and the replies.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's always one poster who reads the thread wrong and automatically starts bashing fans because you don't like said contestant. She isn't necessarily gonna win but she will be recording a song,

If you say so. I stand by my post though, there are a lot of chickens being counted where Fleur is concerned. Last week for example someone claimed that people were voting for her in their droves, and now we get a thread about the winners single.
  • ShAneOmaC2005ShAneOmaC2005 Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Man, there are a lot of chickens being counted by Fleur supporters. There's is always one contestant that provokes a kind of blind admiration amongst supporters who seem like they would take a bullet for their chosen one, but this year ...........
    This.
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    each act this week records the winners single, is that difficult to understand????
  • JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I completely understand it and the replies.

Then your post made no sense. How are chickens being counted when all the remaining acts will record winner's singles? Is speculation about what they're singing suddently off-limits for forum discussion? Or, predictably, is it just because it's Fleur that you feel the need to complain?
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then your post made no sense. How are chickens being counted when all the remaining acts will record winner's singles? Is speculation about what they're singing suddently off-limits for forum discussion? Or, predictably, is it just because it's Fleur that you feel the need to complain?

This is correct. They love to complain about Fleur even though all the contestants are recording winners songs. Makes me laugh really.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you say so. I stand by my post though, there are a lot of chickens being counted where Fleur is concerned. Last week for example someone claimed that people were voting for her in their droves, and now we get a thread about the winners single.

err... when else are we supposed to get this thread? It's already been revealed that winners songs have started to be recorded this week. :confused:
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping she would do Battle Cry by Angel Haze ft. Sia or Fly by Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
  • Eva_Coco_MayEva_Coco_May Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know Fleur is over on Twitter atm talking to as many fans as she possibly can, so nice to see her making time for people like that!
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    I was hoping she would do Battle Cry by Angel Haze ft. Sia or Fly by Nicki Minaj & Rihanna

Fantastic song and is the type of record should be making post show! I would love her to work with B.O.B
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just listened to it and realised Mariah sampled/covered it on a song from her new album!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic song and is the type of record should be making post show! I would love her to work with B.O.B

Which one? Glad you agree :)
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    Which one? Glad you agree :)

The angel haze ft sia song