who's sorry
  • howardlhowardl Posts: 5,120
    Forum Member
    who's sorry

Don't know.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None for me but I'll be having a little nibble of my kids eggs. ;)

I've always hidden their eggs and they have to find them when they get up on Easter Sunday. My eldest will be 16 in a few weeks and my youngest is 12 but I'll be hiding them again this year like I always have. :o:D
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    None for me but I'll be having a little nibble of my kids eggs. ;)

I've always hidden their eggs and they have to find them when they get up on Easter Sunday. My eldest will be 16 in a few weeks and my youngest is 12 but I'll be hiding them again this year like I always have. :o:D

My nan has a big garden and she does that.

I helped her do it this afternoon - no one will find where i put some of the eggs, i'm soooo evil sometimes :D
  • Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back in my day Easter egg were proper ones, as thick as the earth crust, you had to drill into them :eek:
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't believe in paying for air and cardboard. I bought a 7 pack of snickers from Morrison's instead.
  • mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kinder Egg mmmmm
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got 4 - caramel, twirl, flake and another caramel one waiting for me at work - they buy everyone in the company an Easter egg every year :)
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None.
  • JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    None. :(
    I bought 2 a couple of weeks ago and gave them away.Then today goes to the supermarket and theyve doubled in price and hardly any choose so I didnt bother.
  • cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 36, I don't really do Easter eggs. Weather permitting, I'll be setting up an egg hunt on Sunday.:D
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    philyb wrote: »
    i had a galaxy Easter egg for Easter

what is everyone else having
    I've yet to decide what Easter Egg I am having this year:D
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    My missus got me this ....

Thorntons Black Forest Gateau Egg

I cant wait to tuck into it tomorrow .... Ya, tomorrow ! I'm bad ass !
  • 19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »

My wife adores Hotel Chocolat she is in their tasting club and has a box delivered every month. The only chocolate she allows herself and I'm only allowed the cast offs she doesn't like. I'm supposed to be getting her one of their standard eggs, but she has now decided that she would rather have a dozen of their small 'H boxes' as the work out around the same price. One problem no Hotel Chocolat in Leicester, and I'm too tight to pay online postage.

Me I eat anything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get my Mum to hide my eggs round the house and I have to find them wearing Rabbit ears .

I'm 34 :D

;)
  • PopRocketPopRocket Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cadburys creme egg one with a mug
    A cadburys one with treat size bars
    A giant kinder egg one

And i'll be getting one more tomorrow when i visit a friend. I'm very spoilt :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like the quality of the chocolate used in Easter eggs, so I've just bought myself a couple of bars of Green & Black's milk chocolate to eat on Sunday! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had a Galaxy Easter egg which I ate during the week. I couldn't resist. I originally intended to just eat the Galaxy bars that came with it, but before I knew it, the egg was gone too... :D
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    my daughter bought me a cream egg one (the choc one with 2 cream eggs) for mothers day and we shared that then. I've none for easter
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None :o
    Went to tesco yesterday to choose one and they had none left so i got myself 3 cadbury caramel bunnies and a pack of haribo Gummy Bunnys too

I know ive got an Easter Egg from my grandparents as my nan won a easter goody pack at Bingo with loads of Easter eggs in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    malteeser one only a quid
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last Year in tesco there was loads of Eggs left for next to nothing they were kiddie/babyish ones but its just chocolate so i bought myself loads!
  • JayHunterJayHunter Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Are there Easter eggs to be had? News to me..
  • steph the spudsteph the spud Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I've been given a Smarties easter egg and a Kitkat easter egg. I think I prefer the Smarties easter egg the most though.