Options

Coleen Rooney - Pregnant?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I remember there being a topic about this a while ago, but I can't find it.

I saw this today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1314412/Wayne-Coleen-Rooney-pictured-time-cheating-allegations.html

Does anyone else thing she looks pregnant in th second and third pics?

She was definately slimmer a couple of months ago?

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/834332-coleen-and-wayne-rooney-look-stress-free-on-caribbean-break-with-baby-kai

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably just a bad angle / big lunch/ unflattering top
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I was about to post this - it was mentioned on our local radio station this morning but said it was unconfirmed.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I logged on now specifically to ask this question :eek:. It's good to know I am not alone in my thinking :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was kinda muttered on Key 103 this morning by the DJ. He didn't actually say she was pregnant but insinuated it :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    blissfull wrote: »
    It was kinda muttered on Key 103 this morning by the DJ. He didn't actually say she was pregnant but insinuated it :)

That was what I heard too!!!

I was coming over the Mancunian Way and thought 'hmmm must get on DS when I get into work' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    That was what I heard too!!!

I was coming over the Mancunian Way and thought 'hmmm must get on DS when I get into work' :D

Same for me but I was on the M60 lol!
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    blissfull wrote: »
    Same for me but I was on the M60 lol!

Me too:D Not on the M60 but listening - I think he's a bit of a naughty gossip though, I bet he'll retract what he said later. Unless it's true:eek: Poor girl, if so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too:D Not on the M60 but listening - I think he's a bit of a naughty gossip though, I bet he'll retract what he said later. Unless it's true:eek: Poor girl, if so.

Looking at the pic in the Daily Mail I'd say 80% yes.
  • Options
    zippy00zippy00 Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked pregnant too, but maybe its comfort eating with all the stress.
  • Options
    BaffrobesBaffrobes Posts: 3,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doormat gets pregnant, makes more money, Baron Greenback apologises, all is good.......Mag deals, more easy money, cover up and gag many other previous indiscretions so Wayne will show his "repent", for a price,,,,,,,,,,,,,12 months later, the monkeyboy has been at it again. this time worse, he has no respect for anybody .

Coleen learns computer programming

10 print "I love him"

20 goto 10;
  • Options
    slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread a few weeks ago was because of a picture of a woman on the Sky News website (can't remember who it was) that they incorrectly captioned as Coleen who actually WAS pregnant.

She does have a bit of a tummy in those pictures though, she could well be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more I look at this, the more it's all about money and not love. I don't dislike Coleen, but come on, lets be honest would she have made it with out Mr. Rooney?

SHE KNEW EXACTLYWHAT SHE WAS GETTING INTO, he has proved himself to be a direct decendant from pildown man on many occasions, I know things he did at school and Coleen was with him then.

The kids are covered financially now, and so is she.......

Or is Colleen a fame **** who needs "product Rooney?"

I know as a Man, if I'd shagged numerous ladies of the night, I would be sat in a flat, alone nursing my (or looking for) my testicles.

FAMEWHORE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I really like Coleen, she's been with him since forever, he wasn't rich or famous when they got together. He's a good footballer so makes money, she comes across as a lovely girl who has taken advantage of the opportunities that have come her way. She doesn't need Wayne for money isn't she worth millions on her own.

Who wouldn't take the opportunities if presented with them.

I hope if she's pregnant, then Wayne has the decency to behave himself, but I fear not :(. It'll be a cycle no doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    See I really like Coleen, she's been with him since forever, he wasn't rich or famous when they got together. He's a good footballer so makes money, she comes across as a lovely girl who has taken advantage of the opportunities that have come her way. She doesn't need Wayne for money isn't she worth millions on her own.

Who wouldn't take the opportunities if presented with them.

I hope if she's pregnant, then Wayne has the decency to behave himself, but I fear not :(. It'll be a cycle no doubt.

I fear ideal worlds don't apply to people surrounded by sycophants :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please don't reply with "She loves him".

If you love a woman...

A) you wouldn't use prostitutes.

B) You certainally wouldnt use prostitutes again when your wife is pregnant.

He doesn't love her, he is used to her, like a Mother figure.

If she has any self esteem........you know the rest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baffrobes wrote: »
    Please don't reply with "She loves him".

If you love a woman...

A) you wouldn't use prostitutes.

B) You certainally wouldnt use prostitutes again when your wife is pregnant.

He doesn't love her, he is used to her, like a Mother figure.

If she has any self esteem........you know the rest.

But she probably does love him. Its him who cheated and I agree, you can't truely love someone if you cheat (however, using prostitutes I guess that does take emotion out of it and its just sex). I really feel sorry for her, this is a downward spiral :(
  • Options
    BZRBZR Posts: 2,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe shes comfort eating due to depression and thats why her tums abit bigger
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I posed the very same question over a month ago - turns out the pic wasn't even of Coleen though :eek: :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1331676&highlight=
  • Options
    chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    thats not a pregnancy bump, they start much lower down.

More like a 'muffin' top which is carefully airbrushed when she's 'modelling'......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    chloeb wrote: »

More like a 'muffin' top which is carefully airbrushed when she's 'modelling'......

If you look at RAINBOWGIRL's link above though its definitely more baby like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you look at RAINBOWGIRL's link above though its definitely more baby like.

That picture isnt Colleen :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That picture isnt Colleen :)

That'll teach to me to try and work and sneakily use DS!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That'll teach to me to try and work and sneakily use DS!! :D

:D;) lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

My pg bump started just under my boobs.
  • Options
    jazzyjackjazzyjack Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She quite often has a bit of a belly. Nowt wrong with that :) I think it's just an unflattering pic because she is carrying a big bag and leaning back a bit and that would make anyone's tummy look bigger than it is.