Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    babycakes wrote: »
    Certainly more than I ever thought :( Gobsmacked really. I did wonder if it's all a big bluff - to show off their new "Crisis Management" departments skills ? :p

You know you could be onto something there, this could all just be a ploy to make them more money.
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Certainly more than I ever thought :( Gobsmacked really. I did wonder if it's all a big bluff - to show off their new "Crisis Management" departments skills ? :p

CAN self promoting themselves through the celebrities who pay THEM to promote THEM - never! :D:rolleyes:

I've seen many comments on these forums where posters truly believe that CAN employ the zelebs - and that the zelebs work for and represent CAN rather than the other way round - so maybe CANs self promotion works :eek: Every other PR/management company in the country must have got it wrong - just think of the calibre of clients they could attract if they followed CAN's lead :rolleyes::eek:

ITV2 could save so much money if the shows were Claire Powell - The Next Chapter. They would get the zelebs who they probably pay good money to have next chapters(or similar) in their ownright (KK, PA, NcM and now rumoured to be AC as well) all thrown in for free.
    After all, all of the shows are basically the same - whoever the zeleb is, and whatever episode is it. (praise CP; slag of the ex; cute children; misleading pieces on the zelebs work; over egging the zelbs talent and popularity)

Just think of the extra repeats ITV2 could run - broadcasting at its cheapest!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well this was twetted have a look

http://twitter.com/#!/TheNevCan
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello & welcome :)

Good point, one that has been raised before...why the silence ? But perhaps you cannot quash a rumour that may turn out to be true ? I think the real question is - which rumour ? There are several. Twitter info seemed to suggest that there are 2 "secrets" one big (major fall out) , one small (just every day gossip).

Highly possible, and maybe, just maybe ...that is what her statement about "integrity" was about. Being used as a fall guy to distract from something else. Again, tweets (true or false, who knows) have strongly suggested that KK was in no way at fault.

That was very strongly suggested by a FM but again we have no evidence or knowledge whether this is correct. As for The Sun or any other paper printing anything but generic PR puff, once again we have been asking why none of this has been reported. Queries on the whole met with a deafening silence apart from a few mavericks who have all now had their twitter accounts closed, deleted tweets etc.

Smoke & mirrors or are we discussing a big cloud of nothing ? Who knows but it's been fun and I continue to be very suspicious and intrigued :D

BIB Is anything too boring for the gossip press ? Just read the nonsense written every day about nobodies in the papers. Nothing is too banal for them to report. I would therefore conclude that it's damaging to someone, but not KK. Not someone who is necessarily a household name.

:D:D:D This drama or non-drama has achieved the impossible and got me on Twitter - a site that I detested with a vengeance. Go figure ;)

agree with all of your points! - I still can't get my head around twitter though:)!
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think that's a genuine account,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    hunniebun wrote: »
    CAN self promoting themselves through the celebrities who pay THEM to promote THEM - never! :D:rolleyes:

I've seen many comments on these forums where posters truly believe that CAN employ the zelebs - and that the zelebs work for and represent CAN rather than the other way round - so maybe CANs self promotion works :eek: Every other PR/management company in the country must have got it wrong - just think of the calibre of clients they could attract if they followed CAN's lead :rolleyes::eek:

ITV2 could save so much money if the shows were Claire Powell - The Next Chapter. They would get the zelebs who they probably pay good money to have next chapters(or similar) in their ownright (KK, PA, NcM and now rumoured to be AC as well) all thrown in for free.
    After all, all of the shows are basically the same - whoever the zeleb is, and whatever episode is it. (praise CP; slag of the ex; cute children; misleading pieces on the zelebs work; over egging the zelbs talent and popularity)

Just think of the extra repeats ITV2 could run - broadcasting at its cheapest!

It's an ecosystem :D I have no doubt that they would happily consider CAN The Next Chapter. Plenty of companies do the RTV route now; I quite like the Model Agency one.
    Forum Member
    notfussy wrote: »
    I don't think that's a genuine account,

If I were a betting man (woman) I'd just hand the fiver over to you now :p Why the hell would the real Neville discuss his personal and business affairs publicly with a bunch of sh!t stirring strangers !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Its funny, the spoof notclaireatcan twitter account always tweets something that notclaire wants closing down. Like:
    "I have reported (and dumped) @MsKKatona for not giving me a piece of her chocolate cake. #closeitdown"
    Just how much power does CP have exactly and why.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    I'm not buying the rumour that KK was dumped to cover someone else's shenanigans.

Why would they do that? KK is (as much as it pains me to say it) their most high profile 'client'.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Not so blue now! Kerry Katona wows in a tiny turquoise dress as she gets back to business

And Claire from CAN told Mail Online she hasn’t completely severed all ties with Kerry.
    She said: 'I am still working with her on the TV show, and working through things until she gets new management.’

Yet we have been told that KK has found and signed with new management.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member
    KK is doing a fundraiser in warrington tonight and will be with neville and nicola.

Where's that come from?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,947
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »

Looks like the Daily Mail is back tracking and Dan Wootton was completely wrong as why Kerry split?

After Sarah Fitzmaurice ran her piece and Dan Wootton ran his ''out of control' exclusive, why no denial from Neville and The Spearmans?

They were present with Kerry in Mayfair, why would they allow a friend and client to be presented as drunk and the hint she could be doing drugs?

Throughout Dan Wootton has not responded on Twitter to any queries about Kerry, compare that with his flow of twits on other artists.

Were the papers being set up or the public?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can not stick the fame **** but I have to say she is looking really well these days, I love her new haircut and she looks good in the blue dress. It is just a shame she can not look good without the rest of us having to know about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    looks like not all the twitters have been shut down

lluke33 is back with more to say!;)
  • flirtythirty76flirtythirty76 Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    My post last night was right PA was training on the beach in dubai with a secruity guard on Petes programme.

Twitter is very interesting this morning if u follow lluke33!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    dome wrote: »

She's just Victoria Beckham with skiddies, isn't she?
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know or heard of the bodyline & FAB story???
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds more and more like a publicity stunt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Sounds more and more like a publicity stunt.

I'm beginning to think the same....
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peacellily wrote: »
    well this was twetted have a look

http://twitter.com/#!/TheNevCan

This is not an authenticated account. How do we know this is actually him? Apart from him claiming to be him!

spelling and grammar is also a bit on the dodgy side....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know or heard of the bodyline & FAB story???

I don't know about a story but a quick google tells you:

Claire Powell opened FAB (Face and Body) clinic in Harley Street and was going to Bodyline to lose weight - according to her twitter last year.

FAB http://www.canassociates.co.uk/News2.aspx?ID=65

Bodyline http://twitter.com/#!/warrenlee72/statuses/15741564244467712
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to think the same...publicity!!!
    But why the press blackout if you want pr?
    The plot thickens...
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    This is not an authenticated account. How do we know this is actually him? Apart from him claiming to be him!

spelling and grammar is also a bit on the dodgy side....

I said the same earlier - why would this man discuss personal matters with a bunch of strangers, even if he were cheesed off with a certain lady.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I said the same earlier - why would this man discuss personal matters with a bunch of strangers, even if he were cheesed off with a certain lady.

Quite. And also, it's extremely unprofessional, especially for a 'new' company. Why would Nev want to be seen as someone who conducts his private business on twitter of all places?!

I call shenanigans. :)

The alternative is that it's someone doing it on his behalf, to whom he's feeding info (thereby keeping himself 'clean' and able to claim at a later date that he knew nothing about it.)
    Forum Member
    ONTV wrote: »
    She's just Victoria Beckham with skiddies, isn't she?

Skiddies :D:D:D

Nah, VB is rich, married to an international superstar and a seemingly excellent and disciplined Mother. She also knows when to keep her gob shut. "Tight lipped" is a skill that maybe Miss K has picked up seeing as, apart from the integrity comment, she is being unnaturally quiet.

Neither of them can sing though - so there are similarities ;)
This discussion has been closed.