Anyone else here used to be on the C4 BB forum?

Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anyone else used to post on the old BB "official" forum a couple of years ago? Why did they remove it, does anyone know? I particularly miss certain characters from there, especially "Sciencewasrobbed". Does anyone know what happened to her (I think she was a girl)? Another classic member was "Daisybee", although she always had very different opinions from me and loved those I disliked.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *waves*
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings :D
  • nortonblimeynortonblimey Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I remember both of the FM you mentioned.:)
  • sallsall Posts: 884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    Me too but made loads of enemies :D
  • LizzieDLizzieD Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I did.:)
  • kazzamackazzamac Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, Daisybee especially always seemed to go for the HM no-one like and was extremely vocal about it. She disappeared before the forum closed if I remember correctly.

I loved the BB forum, had my faker number and was part of Rex's ships company :D Oh happy days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Me too! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me me me me me :p ** waves frantically**
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was over there too,my username was Pwillow,i loved it there,i still miss it but it's great here too :)

Hi to all *waves*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me - I was a member of "the unforgettables" in the C4 Big Brother forums

If anyone remembers ticklemyfancy that was me - gimme a wave!

I have lost touch with tuppance - if anyone knows where shes gone pls let me know!:):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was Iorek Brynison over there and clocked up loads of posts. It got really childish in the end though, so came over here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kazzamac wrote: »
    Me too, Daisybee especially always seemed to go for the HM no-one like and was extremely vocal about it. She disappeared before the forum closed if I remember correctly.

I loved the BB forum, had my faker number and was part of Rex's ships company :D Oh happy days

I was on Rex's ship too!:D
  • Smarmy MarmySmarmy Marmy Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was on there for years .... changed my name a few times but I was responsible many years ago during BB6 for starting one of the longest running threads on the forum "OMG, did I just see Science wash raw poultry?" .... it sparked off quite a debate.
  • dirrrtydirrrty Posts: 8,442
    Forum Member
    Yes same name
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did and got myself involved in loads of arguments. I must admit though, I was partly to blame but I think I have matured a bit more since then:D

I miss the Channel 4 forums.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BoringBB wrote: »
    Me too but made loads of enemies :D

Think I did too, used to go on there when I was under the influence many times. Had to put a ban on myself in the end.:D There were some great fm's on there though even when BB was'nt on it was fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, was banned from there, as hundreds were, for criticising the very biased mods that were removing posts for no apparent reason. I've never seen any forums like it, was a good place until the year before they closed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Yes another oldie from there - the forum's been gone for a couple of years now - I'm guessiing most regulars probably made their way over here to DS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After an experience I had in here yesterday I can state that there are a couple still a bit childish on here also!

But 99.9% are absolutely Lovely!:)
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    Did anyone else used to post on the old BB "official" forum a couple of years ago? Why did they remove it, does anyone know? I particularly miss certain characters from there, especially "Sciencewasrobbed". Does anyone know what happened to her (I think she was a girl)? Another classic member was "Daisybee", although she always had very different opinions from me and loved those I disliked.

Removing the forum was part of a general dumbing down of the official website so that now it's not worth going to. It seems to be run by adolescents for adolescents and for those who can only write in textspeak. Innit?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IHateFrogs wrote: »
    Me - I was a member of "the unforgettables" in the C4 Big Brother forums

If anyone remembers ticklemyfancy that was me - gimme a wave!

I have lost touch with tuppance - if anyone knows where shes gone pls let me know!:):):)

I was a member of the unforgettables too, I was pigeonpie over there.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Willow101 wrote: »
    I was over there too,my username was Pwillow,i loved it there,i still miss it but it's great here too :)

Hi to all *waves*

Hiya pwillow. Waves furiously.

Richard is doing well I hear. ;)
  • BethNiBethNi Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was there too :D and remember well the fm's you mentioned *wave.
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember it well. Remember you pwillow and Iorek Brynison, those were the days. Do you remember busy lizzie? She was always so nice and fair and very funny and Suzi Q's tales were fabulous.