Kelly Osborne opens her big fat gob again

tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2022428/Kelly-Osbourne-takes-swipe-Kate-Middleton-If-I-job-I-wear-dress-once.html

right so matters most about being a future bl**dy queen according to Kelly is that she wear her clothes only once. if only she would shut her mouth & stop giving out her ridiculous opinions

Comments

• flakecakeflakecake Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a stupid thing for Kelly to say. Shows how shallow she is if she thinks clothes are all that matters.

I love that Kate isn't afraid to wear the same outfit more than once and I hope she keeps doing it.
  • SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie can only dream about looking as good as Kelly, she should stop leaving herself open to criticism... just to get Kelly's attention... stupid monarchy!
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks Kelly looks like Matt Lucas in drag in that pic from the Tonight Show?
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kelly Osbourne needs to shut up, what a ridiculous thing to say
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idle, rich woman marries richer man, wears outfit twice to make it look like she's one of the "little" people. Other rich woman bitches about it, "little" people bitch about her. Plan worked. "Little" people fooled.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Balthus wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks Kelly looks like Matt Lucas in drag in that pic from the Tonight Show?

No:D When I saw the pic I thought it was Matt Lucas dragged up as Marilyn Monroe!
  • BalthusBalthus Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    No:D When I saw the pic I thought it was Matt Lucas dragged up as Marilyn Monroe!

:D

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Katie can only dream about looking as good as Kelly, she should stop leaving herself open to criticism... just to get Kelly's attention... stupid monarchy!

:D Ha ha.

There is something a bit peaches Geldof about Kelly Osborne. Celeb's daughter with apparently unlimited pocket money slides effortlessly into desirable job after desirable job. Obviously she is joking here about Princess Kate of the hmmmm, I have forgotten her title, but a touch of grateful humility would not come amiss. People are not listening to your fashion advice because you have lost weight, they are listening to your fashion advice because you are an osborne, and therefore born famous.
  • NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She really needs to go away. I didn't think it could get any more embarrassing than dressing like Amy Winehouse but she proved me wrong :o

Kate is thin, pretty and stylish. I know it hurts Kelly, but you just have to accept it. :(
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2022428/Kelly-Osbourne-takes-swipe-Kate-Middleton-If-I-job-I-wear-dress-once.html

right so matters most about being a future bl**dy queen according to Kelly is that she wear her clothes only once. if only she would shut her mouth & stop giving out her ridiculous opinions
    But then you'd have nothing to bitch about would you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big gob Kel

I dunno it's all done for publicity.
  • The TerminatorThe Terminator Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Sounds like a comment made in jest on a light-entertainment nightly talk show, rather than a cruel hard attack on the Duchess. But apparently we should behead Kelly, going by the massive overreaction in this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a comment made in jest on a light-entertainment nightly talk show, rather than a cruel hard attack on the Duchess. But apparently we should behead Kelly, going by the massive overreaction in this thread.
    Kelly Osbourne = Fat Cow.
    Duchess Waity = Sacred Cow.

Both cud chewers.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree; I think she was joking with this one.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    She's been brought up spoilt. In the days before they all earned their own living, Sharon pushed poor old Ozzy out on stage, then the lot of them went off to waste all his money.

She's jealous because Kate would look better in an old bin bag than Kelly does glammed up. Just look at her cankles for a start! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eduble wrote: »
    Big gob Kel

I dunno it's all done for publicity.

Probably but as that's her only 'talent', she will have to keep saying more outrageous things to stay in the limelight. She will become more and more obnoxious just like the hideous old bag, Sharon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Idle, rich woman marries richer man, wears outfit twice to make it look like she's one of the "little" people. Other rich woman bitches about it, "little" people bitch about her. Plan worked. "Little" people fooled.

This. Thank you for writing how it really is. Kate doesn't dress herself - she has an army of stylists to make her appear down to earth,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What talent or benefit to to others does this big chinned bint possess exactly?
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does Kellie do for a living what is she famous for im confused:confused:

Oh wait shes old Ozzys daugher that explains it then.

Wind your head in Kellie, stop living off your dad name if you wernt Ozzys daughter noone would give you the time of day.

Go away - Outer Mongolia is a nice place I hear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does Kellie do for a living what is she famous for im confused:confused:

Oh wait shes old Ozzys daugher that explains it then.

Wind your head in Kellie, stop living off your dad name if you wernt Ozzys daughter noone would give you the time of day.

Go away - Outer Mongolia is a nice place I hear.
    What does Kate do for a living? What is she famous for?

No proper career, living off rich Mummy and Daddy waiting 10 years for her prince to come until the heir was told to get himself a wife before he loses all his hair :rolleyes:.

There's very little difference between Kelly and Kate. Both are pointless rich kids, but one of them was ambitious enough to bag herself a richer man with a title. If the tables were turned and some rich rich kid called Kate Middleton maligned Princess Kelly, we'd be insulting the lazy, skinny chick who should get a proper job and a sandwich.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    She's been brought up spoilt. In the days before they all earned their own living, Sharon pushed poor old Ozzy out on stage, then the lot of them went off to waste all his money.

She's jealous because Kate would look better in an old bin bag than Kelly does glammed up. Just look at her cankles for a start! :p

and her stubble too!
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kelly,although at times she says some really stupid things, but then again who doesn't. This remark was clearly meant as a joke, and was no way an attack on KM.

I like Kate too. But lets face it, she doesn't work, never has done, and never will do. She gets credit, for wearing 3 dresses in the same day!
  • Mr. ChipsMr. Chips Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lola14 wrote: »
    I like Kelly,although at times she says some really stupid things, but then again who doesn't. This remark was clearly meant as a joke, and was no way an attack on KM.

I like Kate too. But lets face it, she doesn't work, never has done, and never will do. She gets credit, for wearing 3 dresses in the same day!

She worked as a fashion buyer.

And aren't you forgetting Kelly Osbourne - who has no discernable talent of her own.
  • lola14lola14 Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr. Chips wrote: »
    She worked as a fashion buyer.

And aren't you forgetting Kelly Osbourne - who has no discernable talent of her own.

For about 2 months! I'm not knocking Kate, she got her man in the end!

Does Kelly live off the Osbourne name, of course she does! But she does work, even if you don't like to admit she does!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think wearing your clothes just once would be insanely wasteful. I take it Kelly only wears each item of clothing once? If not, she should probably keep quiet.