Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Pop Bitch:

Which famous British actor likes to follow ladies into the toilets of upmarket restaurants and asks them if they'd mind weeing into his hands?

I accept that someone just might have this kink and as long as they wash their hands afterwards....

But it is beyond belief that anyone would be approaching strangers in public place.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which famous British actor likes to follow ladies into the toilets of upmarket restaurants and asks them if they'd mind weeing into his hands?

The first name that came to mind was big screen Dr. Watson. Probably because of his sleazy reputation.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Believe it or not, fresh urine is sanitizing
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    I accept that someone just might have this kink and as long as they wash their hands afterwards....

But it is beyond belief that anyone would be approaching strangers in public place.
    I don't believe that any man with this fetish would seek fulfilment by asking random strangers to do this. I think there probably is a famous actor out there who is into this sort of watersports, and this is a sly dig at him, hinting that people know what he enjoys in private. And to be honest, does it really matter? It's not illegal, harmful, immoral etc

Just a bit distasteful that's all.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe that any man with this fetish would seek fulfilment by asking random strangers to do this. I think there probably is a famous actor out there who is into this sort of watersports, and this is a sly dig at him, hinting that people know what he enjoys in private. And to be honest, does it really matter? It's not illegal, harmful, immoral etc

Me neither. :)
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »

Urban myth, long debunked.
  • Options
    TexAveryWolfTexAveryWolf Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is just taking the p/ss/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Urban myth, long debunked.

They did use it back in history to clean floors and kill fleas.

Oh and Gandhi drank his all his life. He was shot in the end.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member

It kills weeds.
  • Options
    PolominiPolomini Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It also fixes the dye in Harris tweed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL. The things you learn around here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first name that came to mind was big screen Dr. Watson. Probably because of his sleazy reputation.

I've always assumed he was very vanilla in his tastes just a bit of a rat when it comes to faithfulness.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You find a lot of blind items sort of weave in requisite actions just to describe someone or their proclivities and also give hints as to the name of the person. That's a bit too convinient imo.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Polomini wrote: »

'By the early twentieth century the traditional methods of using vegetable dyes were seldom used as natural organic synthetic dyes were introduced to keep up with the growing demand for Harris Tweed. Even today people still swear they can detect the scent of urine emanating from their Harris Tweed garments, but we can safely say that the use of urine in the making of Harris Tweed (thankfully!) was phased out a long long time ago!'

http://www.harristweed.org/blog/2013/02/dyeing/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Blind Items Revealed

From January 13, 2015

Lots of tension at the table where this foreign born A list mostly movie actress got into an argument with her A list mostly movie actor boyfriend when he ordered some shots. He had already had two bottles of wine to himself. For once in his life the actor backed down when the actress threatened to get up and leave.

Monster, Harvey Milk
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

Perhaps, but that isn't why he would be doing it, just as those who enjoy a golden shower don't have sanitation and cleanliness uppermost on their minds.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Polomini wrote: »

It was also used in the production of leather. Folk - unfortunate folk - used to go around from house to house collecting wee to deliver to leather producers. It softens the leather. These days they use something else, I think.
  • Options
    Vix1Vix1 Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, it's where the phrase "hasn't got a pot to p**s in" comes from. Being so poor you can't even sell that as you've nothing to put it in....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This funny actress has done both TV and films. She probably made several million dollars last year. She is certainly not hurting for money or work. However, back in her younger and less successful days, she sometimes found herself in the position where she had trouble paying the rent. She has told friends that during those lean years, she was too depressed about money to even bother filling out a tax return.

Even though the amount she owed was probably fairly small, the IRS wrote her letters for years, but the letters eventually stopped. Now she is worried that she owes the IRS some ridiculous amount of money in back taxes and penalties. Does the IRS stop chasing someone after twenty years?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This funny actress has done both TV and films. She probably made several million dollars last year. She is certainly not hurting for money or work. However, back in her younger and less successful days, she sometimes found herself in the position where she had trouble paying the rent. She has told friends that during those lean years, she was too depressed about money to even bother filling out a tax return.

Even though the amount she owed was probably fairly small, the IRS wrote her letters for years, but the letters eventually stopped. Now she is worried that she owes the IRS some ridiculous amount of money in back taxes and penalties. Does the IRS stop chasing someone after twenty years?

In short: no. In full: no, never.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look at Wesley Snipes, he went to prison as have others over the years.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    It's an horribly written CDAN blind, I have no idea why people put themselves through reading that nonsense.

^This. I love a good blind item but their ones are a joke. Incredibly badly written.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From New York Post:

Which comedy director was gifted a $20,000 watch by a grateful Hollywood studio, but he sent it back saying, he'd prefer a more expensive model.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From New York Post:

Which comedy director was gifted a $20,000 watch by a grateful Hollywood studio, but he sent it back saying, he'd prefer a more expensive model.

The studio can afford it & it's an industry where you are only valued as much as you value yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The studio can afford it & it's an industry where you are only valued as much as you value yourself.

So greed is good?
This discussion has been closed.