*** The Gina Appreciation Thread ***

Comments

• sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking Back Deana didn't blow it Luke A was always going to win he beat Deana in that 7 way eviction.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's horrible to think that if Hazel had been evicted last week, the argument wouldn't have happened and some of Gina's fans wouldn't have turned against her :(
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    It's horrible to think that if Hazel had been evicted last week, the argument wouldn't have happened and some of Gina's fans wouldn't have turned against her :(

I cannot bear fickle fans - IMO, they weren't true fans to begin with :D
  • ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be fooled, I seriously doubt those claiming they've "went off her" were even fans. Most of them are merely saying that to create the illusion of a bigger backlash against her.

Oh and to the fans targeting Charlie - really?! There's no chance of her going imo, especially after tonight's HL and the sympathy boost she'll (presumably) get. Hazel's a much safer choice and will hopefully give Gina a good final week (i.e. no bitching about her/with her.)
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member

Fans that turn against Gina are not true fans.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be fooled, I seriously doubt those claiming they've "went off her" were even fans. Most of them are merely saying that to create the illusion of a bigger backlash against her.

Oh and to the fans targeting Charlie - really?! There's no chance of her going imo, especially after tonight's HL and the sympathy boost she'll (presumably) get. Hazel's a much safer choice and will hopefully give Gina a good final week (i.e. no bitching about her/with her.)

The polls agree!

This is Big Brother
    Hazel 28.55%
    Twins 28.09
    Dexter 16.98
    Sophie 14.20
    Charlie 12.19

BBSpy
    Hazel 37
    Twins 22
    Dexter 16
    Charlie 13
    Sophie 12

Tellymix
    Hazel 41
    Dexter 18
    Twins 16
    Sophie 13
    Charlie 12

DS
    Twins 38.9
    Hazel 25.59
    Sophie 13.36
    Dexter 11.74
    Charlie 13.36

DS as usual not in tune with the other polls.
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    The polls agree!

This is Big Brother
    Hazel 28.55%
    Twins 28.09
    Dexter 16.98
    Sophie 14.20
    Charlie 12.19

BBSpy
    Hazel 37
    Twins 22
    Dexter 16
    Charlie 13
    Sophie 12

Tellymix
    Hazel 41
    Dexter 18
    Twins 16
    Sophie 13
    Charlie 12

DS
    Twins 38.9
    Hazel 25.59
    Sophie 13.36
    Dexter 11.74
    Charlie 13.36

DS as usual not in tune with the other polls.

I think Charlie will be in danger this week after tonight's episode, I must be the only one who thinks she will come out of tonight's episode looking terrible :D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Stuart I don't know of any real fans that have turned against her it was not her fault it was C and H's fault annoyed over the nommes that the Twins mum and Gina's boyfriend gave that Charllie was sly and manipulative, What has Gina done for goodness sake? ;):)

positive positive ;):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Exactly I think H has tried to pull this off to say well by upping C's two noms and their content. H needs to go this week. There are some on the BB official twitter that want Charlie to go though they though.;):)

positive positive :D
  • ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    Exactly I think H has tried to pull this off to say well by upping C's two noms and their content. H needs to go this week. There are some on the BB official twitter that want Charlie to go though they though.;):)

I think the votes to evict are going to be split all over, trying to reason with Dexter fans on Twitter asking them to vote Hazel but theye are joining forces with Team Hazel to vote out Charlie! Even Gina's boyfriend is asking to vote out Hazel. Retweeted his tweet to them but they seem adamant to get Charlie out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the votes to evict are going to be split all over, trying to reason with Dexter fans on Twitter asking them to vote Hazel but theye are joining forces with Team Hazel to vote out Charlie! Even Gina's boyfriend is asking to vote out Hazel. Retweeted his tweet to them but they seem adamant to get Charlie out

Charlie is going nowhere. Hazel will be painted as the bitch in tonight's episode, and Charlie is bottom of almost every poll. Voting out Charlie will also make Dexter sad, and Gina will continue to bitch with/about Hazel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart I don't know of any real fans that have turned against her it was not her fault it was C and H's fault annoyed over the nommes that the Twins mum and Gina's boyfriend gave that Charllie was sly and manipulative, What has Gina done for goodness sake? ;):)

Hi mitacond :) Could you please read your PMs, I sent one last night about the new fanpage, accidentally logged out without saving the password :o:p
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Heriot Watt in Edinburgh! I'm doing Forensic Psychology! :D

My son is doing Psychology at Keele Univ, 2nd year in September!:eek: He had better knuckle down.

Well done!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh know its weird when at the moment Hazel is the top to be evicted with the bookies mind you she was last week too and look what happened. d I wish the Dexter and Gina fans would join up together to exit H she really needs to go. ;):)

positive positive :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you get my PM?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I GOT THE GRADES I NEED FOR UNI!

:D !!!!!! So happy! :D

Well done - so pleased for you
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't we all just join forces with Dexter, Charlie and Hazel's fans to get the Twins out hehehe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you get my PM?

Yep sent you a message. x;):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Twitter/away from the forum will be the one to watch/have a look at tonight to gage a view outside the forums, since they love her.

The majority of Dexter's fans on Twitter are voting to evict Hazel - she really looks like going this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Charlie will be in danger this week after tonight's episode, I must be the only one who thinks she will come out of tonight's episode looking terrible :D

Nah - she cried so will get the sympathy vote :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The majority of Dexter's fans on Twitter are voting to evict Hazel - she really looks like going this week.

I bliddy well hope so :D

But I was meaning more places outside the forums - Twitter, Facebook etc - and how they all react to Gina after the edit tonight. Hopefully it won't be bad - of course she's going to think twice and question Charlie after the reasons the F&F were giving when nomming her! That's natural. Hopefully that's how people see it, because that's how it was. Sure, I don't necessarily agree with how Gina went a bit OTT at times with some comments/actions but the basis of it is she was bound to think twice and ask questions. Meh, as long as she makes the top 3 now if she loses support after tonight.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Gina and Sam taking about last night http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1B2P2CoAzQ I think Sam talks so much sense and I hope Gina listens to him .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Great backs me up then. lol ;):)

• itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Gina's chances aren't blown, I still want her to win!
  • sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina and Sam taking about last night http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x1B2P2CoAzQ I think talks so much sense and I hope Gina listens to him .

I agree sooo happy my two favourite housemates are safe.
This discussion has been closed.