Options

Dan or Jemima tonight?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan was right but that argument had nothing to do with him so why did he get involved in the first place. And we have to see Jemimas side as well, maybe she is still traumatized because of this and couldn´t comprehend what Dan was trying to tell her. So i can´t vote for anyone.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dan.

But I will say that I completely understood why Jemima took exception to what Jackie said....at first.
    Up until that point I agreed with Jemima and that Jackie was assuming too much about all the other housemates' lives.
    But Jemima really shouldn't have used her daughter story to make her point. That was a mistake.
  • Options
    jak frostjak frost Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Dan is a hideous human being.
  • Options
    Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jemima. Dan had no business getting involved in the first place.
  • Options
    Dwight WrightDwight Wright Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan got a bit brave with the drink and did what he probably would not have done sober and that was pick up Jemima on her silly behaviour

He got dragged down to her level and he will regret that today

Jemima's drunken "me, me, me" rant, using her daughter was vile.
  • Options
    ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jemima as I could never side with Dan the horrible creature.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither - both annoying and attention seeking.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Why did Dan need to get involved? It was clearly ending between Charlie and Jemima. You didn't see Dexter getting involved.

Why was Jemima involved. Was it not between Charlie and Hazel?
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly! It was only when Gina was so shocked and said really and asked her to explain that she told them that her daughter was 18 months at the time and she revived her! She tried to deceive them that she had actually lost her daughter! But like Dan said "She did not die":mad:

Agreed. Jemima deliberately misled the HMs into thinking her daughter actually died, to garner some sympathy from the HMs and make the situation all about her. And to get one up on, Jackie. I think it's quite disgusting how Jemima used her daughter in such a way. I really dislike her - she's attention seeking, tactless and plain nasty. Dan was right to challenge Jemima on her behaviour.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who's side were you on?

Wheres the option . Both as bad ss each other .
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like Dan .... fair to say he's top of my "want to stamp on his face" list but ..... he definitely gained a brownie point tonight.

Jemima turned the whole thing into a contest of who's the most hard done by. I HATE people like that. It was about Charlie, NOT her !!! Hearing Jemima then criticizing Jackie to her daughter ... I think Dan was justified in stepping in. Once again Jemima HAD to turn in back to all about her. I got wot Dan was trying to say but she was too bleeding thick to get it :rolleyes:
  • Options
    ThetrevsterThetrevster Posts: 632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jemima if I have to take sides. Typical cop Dan sticking his nose in and making everything 10 times worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh right. A choice between a slightly pissed someone reliving one of the scariest moments of their lives and a slightly pissed someone pissed off with them who should have learned in their trade as a policeman to be sensitive, and being absolutely not.

Especially as he was supposedly involved in investigating the Saville affair.

Would you want someone with his sensitivity level dealing with your trauma?