Options

Jake is so fake!

I await the hate... but that was the worst fake shock reaction I have ever seen !

Comments

• Options
    bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might make him think he has more power than he has. Jimmy upsets him, voted out. Kendra upsets him, voted out. Hope it doesn't go to his head.
  • Options
    kelly_barnardkelly_barnard Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really annoying because the british public are falling for it !
  • Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ex factor reject acting in a fake way. noooo waaaay
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hunter23 wrote: »
    ex factor reject acting in a fake way. noooo waaaay

I like your reply 😄
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really didn't like Jake when he first went into the jungle, but he's now top 3 in my book. Don't care if he's considered fake, he's entertained me;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    I really didn't like Jake when he first went into the jungle, but he's now top 3 in my book. Don't care if he's considered fake, he's entertained me;-)

good looking ? 😊
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seemed absolutely terrified that his name was going to be called, imo.
    I don't think it was shock, but relief that he was showing; he's desperate to hang onto his tenuous fame.
    And I find that quite sad.....oh, and I know it's all very much down to individual opinion, but I really don't find him good looking at all - he's got muscles. That's it.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually hope he wins for one reason maybe next year the producers wont bank on a series of Celebs that pull out at the last moment and rely on people who quite frankly aren't even Celebs. TV personalities maybe but jake a Celebrity ?? the guy would sell a kidney for another 10 minutes of airtime. His entire mood is one long audition for other Reality TV shows.

Kendra no doubt only did this because E! are planning a huge revamp in 2015 and I suspect her reality TV show will be on here and they wanted her profile raised.
    The Mix has been totally wrong this year IMHO its one of the weakest they have produced
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »

I agree with you.
  • Options
    OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I can see about him is that he has kept up the fake act for this long. He is an absolute tosser
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's lovely. Just like my son. Handsome, flirty, friendly. Great guy.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont watch X factor so I didnt know him before this but he seems ok to me. Perhaps Im gullible. Id rather have him than Mel though.
  • Options
    JennieXJennieX Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Lucypher wrote: »
    He's lovely. Just like my son. Handsome, flirty, friendly. Great guy.

I so agree with you Lucypher. .I also have a son - handsome, flirty and friendly who also loves his Mum.

So what if he is doing it for the fame and the money . Why are the others there? Same reason I expect!

Nobody is saying he is perfect but Jake is lovely.

:)
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really happy he's doing well. He's a great guy, loves his family and just is overwhelmed by it all.
  • Options
    LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice comment, Jean4ever. I bet loads of mums love him.