Options

sharon and the ringlets

rapunzel4rapunzel4 Posts: 1,068
Forum Member
✭✭✭
seriously. sharons hair is hair is beyond a joke now - i couldnt even take in the storyline tonight for being distracted by those horrific ringlet things - What is she thinking!?!:o:o:o

Comments

• Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Women are allowed to style their hair however they like.

But blame the EE make up Crew ;) - I have seen Letitia Dean in interviews and her hair looks more natural.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it was hilarious, first thing I thought to myself was who on earth styled her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamesc_715 wrote: »
    Women are allowed to style their hair however they like.

But blame the EE make up Crew ;) - I have seen Letitia Dean in interviews and her hair looks more natural.

.... yeah so are men. but seriously

tonight it was more ridiculous than ever. her hair will be getting an episode to itself soon:o
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your username is strangely appropriate! :D
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I liked it :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha yeah so it is, i forgot! thats cos its my daughters favourite princess

i just would love to see sharon (and denny!) get decent haircuts
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them both having big hair. If only Cora had been her real mum, they could all sit there on screen being bouffant and fabulous!

They probably are hiding crash helmets in there in case Phil sends over some dodgy thugs when Sharon starts working late at the Albert again. :D
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Shazza has always been a fan of BIG hair!
  • Options
    Happy_MummyHappy_Mummy Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She definately is miss piggy now!
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    A forum member called Rapunzel making a hair themed thread! Ha ha! :) The Eastenders hairdresser has a lot to answer for. Roxy's hair was almost as bad. I don't know why he or she does such horrible hair styling on Sharon and Roxy. Whitney's hair often looks greasy like it's got too much serum on it or maybe is unwashed. I do like Cindy's hair straight. Mimi Keene has beautiful hair. Rebecca/Chloe also has lovely hair. Both girls have healthy, shiny and lovely long brunette hair. Gorgeous.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    think im taking this a bit far..........but i noticed it tonights ep the ringlets were waaaay worse in the scenes in the house than the scenes in the lawyers office. must have been different extensions or something
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She definately is miss piggy now!

Is that really necessary? I'm not a Sharon fan and really don't like Letitia Dean's acting but I draw the line at calling her "Miss Piggy". That's such an old joke too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rapunzel4 wrote: »
    think im taking this a bit far..........but i noticed it tonights ep the ringlets were waaaay worse in the scenes in the house than the scenes in the lawyers office. must have been different extensions or something

I noticed that too. Her hair was really curly in one scene and not in another. Surely they have a person who checks continuity? On Coronation Street Liz McDonald went out wearing a white jacket and returned home wearing a different white jacket.
  • Options
    silversoxsilversox Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member

Different days shooting and different stylists, I expect!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've noticed though that long, 'big' hair is quite fashionable now. My 17 year old grand-daughter has lovely thick blond hair and if left to it's own devices it forms ringlets of its own!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    seriously. sharons hair is hair is beyond a joke now - i couldnt even take in the storyline tonight for being distracted by those horrific ringlet things - What is she thinking!?!:o:o:o

I think I was more distracted by Cindy's eyebrows, or whatever they were supposed to be!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha yeah know what you mean, although i think with her dark hair she can get away with those brows

natural curls are one thing, and look great. but sharons obvious fake extensions - yuk. i think actually they maybe rotate them on roxy sometimes :p
  • Options
    EE_springerEE_springer Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Actually, I'm more distracted by her wardrobe. They are dressing her like an old woman. The large, bold floral patterns make her look like she's rifled thought Pat's wardrobe.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haha yeah know what you mean, although i think with her dark hair she can get away with those brows

natural curls are one thing, and look great. but sharons obvious fake extensions - yuk. i think actually they maybe rotate them on roxy sometimes :p

I like Grace's big hair on Hollyoaks. For some reason because of her personality she can get away with it. Also Hollyoaks is a bit OTT so it kind of fits in to have such big hair. I haven't noticed Cindy's eyebrows in Eastenders. She's dark haired and I guess her brows just blend in. I agree that the hairdressing for Sharon in Eastenders is pretty poor. I don't like the extensions on her and Roxy. A couple of my relatives have hair extensions but they look natural and nice. Sharon's hair needs toning down a notch or two. The colour is a bit better lately. The over bleaching was very ageing.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    The style is too young for her. She looks so much better with it up, but not that awful ponytail. Tonight she had the hair of a teenager and was wearing the top of an elderly lady.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    The style is too young for her. She looks so much better with it up, but not that awful ponytail. Tonight she had the hair of a teenager and was wearing the top of an elderly lady.

I agree that Sharon's hair belongs on someone much younger and it does look better up. As for her tops she seems to wear the same style tops all the time, they are very baggy around her waist. I thought her skirt didn't look right with that top. I don't like her wardrobe at all. I'm not keen on Jane's clothes either. Jane's such a frump.
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I liked it when she had this sort of hairstyle going on. Not sure what happened to that.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denny's hair really needs cutting!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Denny's hair really needs cutting!

Long hair on boys seems quite fashionable at the moment. Archie on Emmerdale has long hair too. Friends of mine with boys have long hair on their sons. Young men (and Danny Dyer) are frequently growing beards too. The younger men on Emmerdale like their beards. Do the fellas on Digital Spy have beards or long haired kids by any chance?
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed a lot of extensions seem to end in these fake looking ringlets