Golden buzzer scam

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
Forum Member
totally obvious Boyband were brought up to Edinburgh from London (probably by the producers) and surprise surprise Ant & Dec 'decided' to press buzzer, totally set up and makes you wonder about every other golden buzzer moment

Comments

• spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHy would they need to bring them to Edinburgh for ant and dec to press their golden buzzer?
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Article in the daily mail today, as always lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Because there wasn't any talent in Edinburgh and BGT still have to put on a show for their tour round Britain, why did Boyband not just dodge along to the London auditions
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Because there wasn't any talent in Edinburgh and BGT still have to put on a show for their tour round Britain, why did Boyband not just dodge along to the London auditions

I was at the Edinburgh auditions and can confirm that Scotland does have talent.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everything is a fix according to the internet, it seems...
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought the rule was that the judges and Ant & Dec can press their golden buzzer whenever they like for whomever their like. I didn't realise there was a hidden rule that states that only one golden buzzer can be picked in each city.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    I was at the Edinburgh auditions and can confirm that Scotland does have talent.
    So the Sturgeon woman keeps telling us! ;-) But yes, I guess they try and ensure that every audition show has a few class acts to keep the paying audience happy so they don't bad mouth the show to their friends who might not then watch it on TV.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    I thought the rule was that the judges and Ant & Dec can press their golden buzzer whenever they like for whomever their like. I didn't realise there was a hidden rule that states that only one golden buzzer can be picked in each city.
    As I posted above I guess the golden buzzer is part of the show experience so they want as many different people to see one go off as possible. So five different venues.
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    As I posted above I guess the golden buzzer is part of the show experience so they want as many different people to see one go off as possible. So five different venues.

They only visit 4 cities.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »

You'd still have the same amount of different people seeing it. It wasn't the same audience in all of the the six London shows.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They went that good