Forum Member
    Anyway, Tunbridge Wells - have you sorted those V.I.P. tickets yet Jan? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »
    Anyway, Tunbridge Wells - have you sorted those V.I.P. tickets yet Jan? :D

Liking your style of questioning there Nick! ;)
  • Options
    JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope my OH reckons the place is crap.

Did you see The Bill cast singing Tom's song ;)

Ben Richards (phwoar) and Daniel Flynn were pretty good but Graham Cole absolutely murdered his bit and I didn't really hear Bruce Byron.
  • Options
    IRITALIAIRITALIA Posts: 6,508
    Forum Member
    I saw that too.
    OH and I had dinner in bed :eek: so had to stay off here.;)
    Some good singers on the Bill but I prefer Tom's version.
    Come on Tom, where's the rest of the CD.:p
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good moaning. This one is probably not for everyone, but as an excuse for a bump it's good enough ;) Jenny/Jess' backstage video at HO site

http://origin.channel4.com/hollyoaks/backstage/hb_46_jenny.wmv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OK, OH and I are away until Monday evening so I want to see 5000+ posts when I get back or heads will roll!
    That is only 20 more post so get going.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Even......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    if........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    means........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    writing......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    like......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    this....... ;):D

Have a great weekend all.
    See you Monday.xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am probably just in time to miss you, Rico. Have a nice weekend, too :)
  • Options
    Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    Hi all,

Been out of circulation for a few days again and just caught up on the thread. So Jan didn't ask about Spike at the BFI. Oh well, never mind, I wouldn't have stood up either, if I knew I was going to have a microphone and all eyes in the room on me. I'm far too timid for that sort of thing! :o Are there any pics to see?

Damn! That I missed James II on The Street this week. I was out at the theatre watching The History Boys (which was excellent. :) ) and, as usual, I forgot to set the Sky+. I gather he mustn't have been in it all that much since there are no caps on FM?:confused::( At least I've still got Will Mellor as a gay builder to look forward to in this week's ep.

What's this about (our) James saying he won't ever do another soap? I've no doubt that he means it and fair play to him for being so open, but sometimes when you say something like this, it can come back to haunt you in later years. The Press never forget these things!

So are there any new pics, news or articles on Tom or James that I've missed this week? No new publicity stills from the panto? To be honest, I haven't been into TVF or JSF yet, so maybe I should go there first before asking. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ian. What is The Street about? Is it worth watching for other reason than to see James II? :D There is a couple of pics with James I at JSF, nothing new about Tom I am afraid.
  • Options
    Anti StaticAnti Static Posts: 5,847
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    Hi Ian. What is The Street about? Is it worth watching for other reason than to see James II? :D There is a couple of pics with James I at JSF, nothing new about Tom I am afraid.

Hi Ivan, thanks for the update. Nice pics of James. :)

Yes, I definitely think The Street is worth watching. It's a gritty drama created by Jimmy McGovern, which follows the lives of the different residents in one Liverpool (?) street. It's done in that in-your-face, fly-on-the-wall type of style and is usually quite engrossing to watch, even when nothing much happens. I think the first series won a BAFTA. James II hasn't been in it before so he's not a regular. This week's episode certainly looks like it will be worth watching whether you're a fan of the series or not. ;) I'd be happy for Tom or James to get a role in this in the future. It's quality stuff.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Third page...oh dear...*lonely smile*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I've seen that episode, James II didn't have much to say and his acting consisted mostly of lying on a couch, but it was a very nice story, I enjoyed it :) BTW wasn't the dentist played by the same actor as the one who plays Simon on HO? He was there just for a few seconds, so it's really hard to tell. The next episode looks interesting, too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep it was him Ivan - it's on his agent's site ;)

I'll have to watch that later.

He's also in the next series of Shameless - something to watch out for :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who, James II or "Simon"?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a recurrent character? That would mean he probably won't be staying in HO. Although he's not there very often, so he could juggle both.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it's only a couple of episodes - they've probably already filmed it. It says Simon is a new regular role in HO on there too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, he's still not on HO site, so he might be going. BTW I wonder why we have't heard him and Loui singing in that competition that they won. Would it be that horrible or they did not want them in the top charts too soon :D
This discussion has been closed.