McFadden says KK 'shouldn't have used kids in reality shows'

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry is a crap Mother who has depended on Nannies to bring up her kids as she is too selfish to just be a normal Mum. Let's all forget she took Cocaine while pregnant on her two kids with Croft and let her poor Nanny mind her four kids everyday.
    We all saw the real Kerry on her reality show when she wasn't being minded/coached/groomed/babysat daily by her management and told what to say how to speak and how to act like she is now, like a chavvy robot with bad hair.

Brian is a fat useless lazy pig of a part time Dad who never wanted those girls in the first place. They both sicken me in different ways. I do believe Brian is very jealous of Kerry though and I would say is so angry at her fame when he is probably broke and is a waste of space.

Her fame I can never understand though, how is she still on telly? in celeb magazines, she is utter trash.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Brian does not seem to be that concerned about his children. He has lived in Australia and never contested custody. His parents apparently wanted to take the children to live in Dublin but he himself has never requested custody for his own children. It seems no matter how bizarre Kerry's behaviour is, fighting in the streets, appearing "odd" in TV interviews, going from one man to another, her various rehab trips, her well known problem with bi-polarism, her need to live in a state of chaos, etc etc., he has never stepped in to protect his children. Sadly, these poor kids seem to have TWO very irresponsible parents.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian does not seem to be that concerned about his children. He has lived in Australia and never contested custody. His parents apparently wanted to take the children to live in Dublin but he himself has never requested custody for his own children. It seems no matter how bizarre Kerry's behaviour is, fighting in the streets, appearing "odd" in TV interviews, going from one man to another, her various rehab trips, her well known problem with bi-polarism, her need to live in a state of chaos, etc etc., he has never stepped in to protect his children. Sadly, these poor kids seem to have TWO very irresponsible parents.

According to this, he has tried to fight for custody. Empty words maybe? :confused:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1020723/Kerry-Katona-Brian-McFaddens-custody-war-rages-showbizs-bloodiest-battle.html
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a crap father. Buggered off to the other side of the world to live with some washed up soap actress and put her and his "career" before the needs of his kids. Those kids really needed him, their mum was a train wreck with serious mental health problems and a cocaine habit, their stepdad was a loser of the highest order. Where the hell was Brian then? Honestly he is a disgrace.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McFadden's idea of custody was to give them to his mother to raise. Can't let the kids interfere with his Aussie lifestyle!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Brian Mcfadden is an utter turd of a man.

Nobody is about to claim that Kerry has been a wonderful mother, but at least she has been a part of their lives. At least she has clothed, fed and paid to educate them. Mcturd doesn't even pay child support. He didn't even want to look after his kids himself, he wanted to give custody to his mother.

All Mcturd has done is to publicly slag off his own daughters, and to moan about Kerry's parenting. His views on Kerry's parenting are mostly justified, but what has he done about it? He moved across to the other side of the world, did some whinging interviews and refused to pay child support.

What a genius.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he cared he'd be in the same country as his kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Which one is the pot? They're both delusional bores who care more about the media than anything else.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which one is the pot? They're both delusional bores who care more about the media than anything else.
    Four kids with three shit parents.:( I feel so sorry for them.
  • prgirl_cescaprgirl_cesca Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    but I think I dislike Brian more than her. He seems absolutely vile.

When I worked for Virgin in 2000 Atomic Kitten were meant to do a signing at my store. About an hour before they were meant to come on (they were promoting 'whole again') Kerry starts crying and screaming and throwing up in the toilet, because she had just found out she was pregnant and he had gone completely apeshit about it, telling her he'd break up with her etc. She was such a headcase she told all the staff at the store this and refused to go to the signing, about a week later she left the band and announced her pregnancy!

He never wanted kids it seemed, they're both as bad as each other. He can't even be considered a parent given he lived over the other side of the world for so long!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    When I worked for Virgin in 2000 Atomic Kitten were meant to do a signing at my store. About an hour before they were meant to come on (they were promoting 'whole again') Kerry starts crying and screaming and throwing up in the toilet, because she had just found out she was pregnant and he had gone completely apeshit about it, telling her he'd break up with her etc. She was such a headcase she told all the staff at the store this and refused to go to the signing, about a week later she left the band and announced her pregnancy!

He never wanted kids it seemed, they're both as bad as each other. He can't even be considered a parent given he lived over the other side of the world for so long!

Urgh, what an absolute shit he is.

I hate to borrow a line from Jeremy Kyle, but he could have put something on the end of it.

Mind you, even then accidents can happen. It is high time that Mcfadden and others like him realise that there is no such thing as a 100% successful contraceptive. If you don't want a baby with someone the only sure way not to is to either not have sex with them or to have a successful vasectomy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I heard it rom an inside source that although Kerry hasn't the slightest idea how to raise her kids, she does care about them a lot, she just hasn't the faintest idea what to do with them. The nanny is a family friend who's been around since before Holley and max and she may be reluctant to leave them as she's the only stable influence the kids have. Apparently the younger of Brian's girls is a nervous wreck, and as a nanny myself I'd have never willingly left a job if I thought it would damage the child.

Also, my mother was a radio journalist back when Kerry and Brianna broke up and she interviewed him. He compared the children to puppies and admitted it was a mistake to have them. The listeners gave him a right bollocking and he fled to oz not long after.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    He didn't actually compare his children to puppies he used a poor analogy to illustrate that he wasn't ready for parenthood and didn't grasp the responsibility - unless its a different quote I'm thinking of.
    Poor choice of words though.

Those poor kids.
  • Keren-HappuchKeren-Happuch Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    She did give birth on her show, trust me the sight of a gurning Kerry on gas and air is a sight you don't forget in a hurry!:eek:

Ah well I stand corrected. That doesn't bother me at all, I'd rather see that than those scenes of her where she's clearly off her face on drugs, dancing around like a loon and talking rubbish to her children whilst they're trying to ignore her and getting themselves ready for school. That was really sad.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    is my memory playing tricks but did she give birth on camera in one of her dreadful reality shows?

She did....it was for MTV....in fact she gave birth to a cash cow.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard it rom an inside source that although Kerry hasn't the slightest idea how to raise her kids, she does care about them a lot, she just hasn't the faintest idea what to do with them. The nanny is a family friend who's been around since before Holley and max and she may be reluctant to leave them as she's the only stable influence the kids have. Apparently the younger of Brian's girls is a nervous wreck, and as a nanny myself I'd have never willingly left a job if I thought it would damage the child.

Also, my mother was a radio journalist back when Kerry and Brianna broke up and she interviewed him. He compared the children to puppies and admitted it was a mistake to have them. The listeners gave him a right bollocking and he fled to oz not long after.

Kerry had such a terrible upringing that its not really surprising she doesn't know how to be a good parent to her own children. After all, we learn from our own parents example and Kerry's mother was next to useless passing her from pillar to post. She had no stability at all. Is it really any wonder she's as screwed up as she is? I don't doubt for one second that she loves her kids but because of her background she doesn't know how to mother them correctly.

Brian is an absolute waste of space though and I would even go as far to say that he is responsible for a lot of Kerry's problems because for all her sins she was madly in love with him and had in marrying him the kind of family life that she'd always craved. When he left her and ran off with another woman he broke her heart and that's when most of her "troubles" began.

He makes me sick. There are people in the world who can't have kids and then you have losers like him who breed and then can't bothered with the kids once they are born and they realise how much hard work they are. To quote Jeremy Kyle "stick something on the end of it!"
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerry had such a terrible upringing that its not really surprising she doesn't know how to be a good parent to her own children. After all, we learn from our own parents example and Kerry's mother was next to useless passing her from pillar to post. She had no stability at all. Is it really any wonder she's as screwed up as she is? I don't doubt for one second that she loves her kids but because of her background she doesn't know how to mother them correctly.

Brian is an absolute waste of space though and I would even go as far to say that he is responsible for a lot of Kerry's problems because for all her sins she was madly in love with him and had in marrying him the kind of family life that she'd always craved. When he left her and ran off with another woman he broke her heart and that's when most of her "troubles" began.

He makes me sick. There are people in the world who can't have kids and then you have losers like him who breed and then can't bothered with the kids once they are born and they realise how much hard work they are. To quote Jeremy Kyle "stick something on the end of it!"

It's true Kerry had a dreadful upbringing, but there comes a time in people's lives when they have to grow up, take themselves in hand and stop blaming their rotten childhoods for their awful behaviour. I'm sure there are plenty of people around who've had as bad, or sometimes much, much worse childhoods than Kerry, but they don't behave like a-holes.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Brian should really shut his mouth, he is an embarrassing "father". He did try and get the custody of the children, to his own mother, not to himself. He has lived in another country, so being there for his children has been logistically impossible. If he wanted different upbringing for them, he should have lived near them, and made an actual effort himself, not lived in another continent,l and just talk to the press about the kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    In the Daily Mail article, it mentions that McFadden didn't like the fact that his kids have Manchester accents because it makes them sound common or something to that effect.:eek: What a moron!:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    He's a crap father. Buggered off to the other side of the world to live with some washed up soap actress and put her and his "career" before the needs of his kids. Those kids really needed him, their mum was a train wreck with serious mental health problems and a cocaine habit, their stepdad was a loser of the highest order. Where the hell was Brian then? Honestly he is a disgrace.

Hear hear. No doubt if either of his kids become successful at something he will be there trying to geg in on it. Otherwise he doen't give a shit and is a massive hypocrite to boot.