Forum Member
    ✭✭
    timboy wrote: »
    The Rangers' disciplinary record at the end of season 2013/14:-

Red Cards: 2
    Yellow Cards: 41
    Debit & Credit Cards: 0

:D:D:D Quality.

Meanwhile cup final insanity has started in my house. I got new converse the other day and I'm wearing them today, if we lose I can't wear them to the cup final!!
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impeccable minute's silence at Ibrox in memory of Sandy Jardine. As these things should be.
  • Cadbury QueenCadbury Queen Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Much better from United today, played some good stuff. Armstrong was immense. Just hope we can keep playing like today for the next few weeks.
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    :D:D:D Quality.

Meanwhile cup final insanity has started in my house. I got new converse the other day and I'm wearing them today, if we lose I can't wear them to the cup final!!

Converse and not Dr Martens? :o:o:p
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Converse and not Dr Martens? :o:o:p

Too warm for Dr Martens. And my Converse collection is gaining on my Dr Martens, although I don't have tangerine converse yet!

Excellent game today. Most people seem to agree that should be the cup final starting 11. If we play like that St Johnstone are toast. Of course if we play like we did last week then we're toast!

Nice minutes applause for Frank Kopel today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jill1812 wrote: »
    Too warm for Dr Martens. And my Converse collection is gaining on my Dr Martens, although I don't have tangerine converse yet!

This is Scotland, could be snowing on cup final day.
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    Hearts currently 7/2 to beat Hibs next week on skybet.

Now, where did we leave the 'Phree Munney' gif? :D

I am aware it is probably poor form to quote yourself, but never the less-

:D:D:D
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »
    I am aware it is probably poor form to quote yourself, but never the less-

Your a star mate, I topped up my euro holideeeeee money fanks to your tip-off:)

But only got 3/1 wiv ............L/Bs :o

I also see common sense prevailed ........... & he got the ..........POTY :D
  • Mark FMark F Posts: 53,875
    Forum Member
    Hearts must wish they could play Hibs every week!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dundee United sold 15000 final tickets in three hours today, cant see the initial 23000 allocation lasting much longer.

Once they are gone we allowed another 10000 up to a maximum of 33000

I thought it was incredible when we took 28000 to the 2010 final, that will be beaten I feel
  • bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Dundee United sold 15000 final tickets in three hours today, cant see the initial 23000 allocation lasting much longer.

Once they are gone we allowed another 10000 up to a maximum of 33000

I thought it was incredible when we took 28000 to the 2010 final, that will be beaten I feel

Saints have sold over 10k as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bhoy07 wrote: »
    Saints have sold over 10k as well.

Which is good, I think the final should have 45-50 thousand at the game.

I know it happens with all teams now when they get to cup finals but a slight criticism of my own team.

I always feel Dundee United where they stand in the scottish game should never have any less than 10000 for any game at Tannadice as we can certainly get the crowds at cup finals now
  • Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dens is a sell-out for Saturdays game against Dumbarton. So long as Hamilton don't beat Morton by 8 goals, a point is enough for Dundee to win the league.

I'm shitting it!
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark. wrote: »
    I'm shitting it!

And so you should " The Sons of the Rock" will knock 3 past your lot
    then Zico will come & fill "Dolphs" boots !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So long as we knock at least 3 past them as well, I'm not fussed.
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on the Sons :-D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dens is a sell-out for Saturdays game against Dumbarton.

Armageddon strikes again!

Are Dumbarton getting a corner of the main stand?
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Armageddon strikes again!

I had to spend 35 minutes on the phone today getting a ticket for St. Mirren away. St Mirren away! Hearts sold out the away end more or less immediately.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Dumbarton getting a corner of the main stand?
    Yes, but smaller than normal - usually teams getting that (either as their full or an additional allocation) get three sections, but they're only getting two with around 800 seats.

There was talk of letting Dumbarton fans in free as "guests of the club" and putting them in the seats next to the tunnel. That bit doesn't have a safety certificate for paying fans, but it can still be used, hence the "guests" thing. But there's a lack of facilities and convenient access for that to happen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but smaller than normal - usually teams getting that (either as their full or an additional allocation) get three sections, but they're only getting two with around 800 seats.

There was talk of letting Dumbarton fans in free as "guests of the club" and putting them in the seats next to the tunnel. That bit doesn't have a safety certificate for paying fans, but it can still be used, hence the "guests" thing. But there's a lack of facilities and convenient access for that to happen.

How do you feel dundee would do in a return to the top league. I know last time it was the promoted in a hurry not ready argument.

I assume it would be a relegation battle but one you would be competitive in.

There seems to be a massive gap in quality between the top and bottom half of the spfl these days
  • farmer bobfarmer bob Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sons supporters are getting Sections A,B and C of Main Stand @ Dens park on Saturday.
    Should be a cracking day out :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farmer bob wrote: »
    Sons supporters are getting Sections A,B and C of Main Stand @ Dens park on Saturday.
    Should be a cracking day out :-)
    They're only getting sections A and B; we've sold section C for ourselves (plus a couple of columns for segregation).