I hope Rob isn't the killer!

Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
Forum Member
It's funny because i haven't really liked Rob until the last few weeks when he started to be nice to Carla. I hope they haven't made him likable now for him to only be axed.

I also don't want it to be Carla. If they do Alison King will be a massive loss to Corrie. To the point where I might actually stop watching! For me, Carla is very much in the form of the original female characters - Elsie, Ena, Annie etc.... There aren't much left in the show at the moment.

(Spoiler ahead)
As there has been confirmation that Tracey is not the killer on Digitalspy/ITV for me I will have to hope it's Peter who i know is leaving anyways so it would make sense if it is him. Although it would have to be a lengthy absence.

Comments

• boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoy Rob and Carla's scenes too and it will be a shame if he has to leave but I do believe Rob will be the killer.

I agree about Alison King. She's amazing. It won't be Carla but I think the shocking twist tomorrow will have something to do with Rob trying to cover his tracks and I'm not sure if Carla will have any involvement in that. Eventually, Peter will be charged with murder.
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its speculated that Peter actually gets arrested and goes down for the murder even though it's not him, which will explain his exit, that way he can return a changed man following a successful appeal in a few years
  • Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I hope it isnt Rob either. I always think these things are best left to the long-standing characters!! I'm not a huge Rob fan to be honest and dont think he's well established enough myself. I would love for it to be Carla, but Peter take the blame out of guilt for his affair (and late miscarriage).

and as for the rumours it could be Tony......dear god i hope not even more
  • tullochstullochs Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the person who pushes her tonight is the killer. I think there is more.

Like Sunita - I actually think Tina will start to recover, only for someone to cut her life short. This is why its being dragged on - otherwise she would of died on Wednesdays episode.
  • tullochstullochs Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want any of the three to be killers. If Rob is the killer - I will be annoyed. If Carla kills - again, I will be annoyed - and will have no sympathy for her to lose the baby. Peter kills - it would be interesting - and actually like the idea.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    tullochs wrote: »
    I don't think the person who pushes her tonight is the killer. I think there is more.

Like Sunita - I actually think Tina will start to recover, only for someone to cut her life short. This is why its being dragged on - otherwise she would of died on Wednesdays episode.

I think theyre keeping tina alive for the suspense that the killer hopes tina will die or not remember. If tina was dead immediately it wouldnt be so dramatic. At least this way the killer will have a few days of trying to act normal while hoping tina doesnt pull through.

I really hope someone doesnt kill her in hospital as that would ruin the whole storyline. It was stupid enough when karl killed sunita and that wasnt that long ago. Its too soon for corrie to have another victim killed in itu where they are supposed to have 1-1 24hr nursing.
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    tullochs wrote: »

The issue is Sunita was only a year ago. Would they repeat a similar storyline so soon.
    And who would kill Tina while she is in hospital. None of the three suspects would.
  • AndreaMCAndreaMC Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone must kill Tina in the hospital because we've seen the spoiler pics of her lying in a hospital bed and still connected to breathing apparatus, so it makes sense she actually dies after that.
    Surely to God they can't pull the same suffocation plot with the blissfully unaware hospital staff convieniently keeping out of the way for it to happen again?

Oh wait, it is Corrie, so the answer must be yeah baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a twist happening on Wednesday, I dont think they'd put a further twist in after that, would they?
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I strongly suspect it will be Rob and because Carla is feeling so betrayed by Peter she will knowingly watch Peter go down for it. This as other posters allows Peter to go on his years break and then return. It would also be a good time to reintroduce Ken as he would return for the trial.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a twist happening on Wednesday, I dont think they'd put a further twist in after that, would they?

Corrie actually do plot twists :o
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, OP. I've recently started to warm to Rob too. I hope it isn't him.
  • sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be Rob.....but the twist could be.. just before Tina dies to get her revenge she names Peter as the killer .....
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've also started o warm to Rob lately, and I've enjoyed the way he's been closer to Carla and very suspicious of Peter. Despite the criticism he gets on here, I think his acting is OK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always generally liked Rob, he's a decent character, pairing him with Tracy was a masterstroke though.
  • boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I strongly suspect it will be Rob and because Carla is feeling so betrayed by Peter she will knowingly watch Peter go down for it. This as other posters allows Peter to go on his years break and then return. It would also be a good time to reintroduce Ken as he would return for the trial.

I think Carla might help Rob frame Peter. From what I have heard, Peter will make it impossible for her to move on so I think he'll drive her to it. She was always going to massively regret giving him half of her factory.
  • lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want it to be Rob either. I agree with what others have said about his character becoming more interesting and he is showing more depth. The pairing with Tracyluv is more appealing to me than it used to be because you can see there is genuine feeling there on both sides and as a viewer I can also see he does not always agree with Tracy's behaviour, a sort of moral compass for some of her more extreme stuff. I know Rob himself is not squeaky clean but a simple look from him suggests that Tracy has overstepped the line.

I want it to be Peter, he is a loser and his character is just on a downward spiral, better to go off to prison and let Carla fly again.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »
    It could be Rob.....but the twist could be.. just before Tina dies to get her revenge she names Peter as the killer .....

That's a good idea !
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel it's Rita who dun it.;-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    well we all know that is isn't
    Tracey
    who does it, as it was on TM and Sharon Marshall even said so..i think it's Rob ( or Roy, on the cake :D)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorrento wrote: »

I'm slightly changing this ...I'm still saying Rob but I think Tina could say it was Carla ...the reason being is having seen a picture of the police leading Carla away!!!!
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    well we all know that is isn't
    Tracey
    who does it, as it was on TM and Sharon Marshall even said so..i think it's Rob ( or Roy, on the cake :D)

Imagine if ITV only said
    Tracy isn't the killer
    in order to mislead us, and she turns out to be the culprit? I doubt this somehow, but still.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the outcome is a complete shock.....but I doubt it...
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    I hope it isn't Rob. We'd never get any more delicious shirtless scenes from him :-(
  • Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    really disappointed it was Rob!!! :(

It's really annoying that they made Rob likeable just before this happened. Obviously Rob will have to leave now.