Has Prince Harry made Redheads sexy ?

DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am a red headed male, and in my teenage years was actually quite sexy, being intelligent, kind and good at sports. I had two of the leading girls from two of the leading schools in Barnet after me.

as my cuteness ended and I entered my mid twenties, I saw how women would look past me somewhat, and go to some very average guys who just seemed attractive to them because they were so average.

In the last few years I have noticed women's eyes on me again, especially those of a darker hue (black, Asian, Mediterranean). I guess it's cos he does all them foreign trips and does well on them.

It's very nice to see, thank you Prince Harry.

Comments

• gasheadgashead Posts: 13,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you look a bit like Mick Hucknall?
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Are you one of those Prince Harry lookalikes?

I'm not a royalist, so Harry's not my type, too posh, nowt to do with his hair colour though.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone who has natural Red hair is very lucky, I think it's very beautiful.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with red-headed males, some are really rather attractive. It's the ginger pubes and white willies that I'm not too keen on. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid I don't find ginger hair in the least attractive either. It's down to personal taste, I guess, but it does nothing for me. As for Prince Harry, I saw him on the news the other night and noticed his bald spot is coming along nicely. So, given the fact that William was a slaphead at 30, maybe he could be Charles's son after all.

I have an old friend who has carroty ginger hair. He married a woman with the same colour hair and their kids, predictably enough, all have the same colour hair. They also have, er...., plain features too. So it is difficult to imagine a less attractive family.
  • 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nothing to do with Harry - red hair is just sexy, regardless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My daughter has got a real 'thing' for redheads. I don't know if it's down to Harry tho, I think she fancies William a bit more. She even likes Rupert Grint.
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gashead wrote: »
    Maybe you look a bit like Mick Hucknall?

I think he was the reason why we werent looked at as sexy.
    Forum Member
    I think he was the reason why we werent looked at as sexy.
    Aw. Poor Mick. I doubt it's caused him much heartache though, with his millions, Milan apartment, Irish castle, Sicilian vineyards, model wife and beautiful baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    It's nothing to do with Harry - red hair is just sexy, regardless.

This.
  • AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Prince Harry is not particularly sexy. That guy from Homeland is OK though.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was Olympic gold medallist Greg Rutherford that grabbed my attention towards ginger lads. I must say there are quite a few hot redheads around :D

<but not Mick Hucknall though! :p>
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more Ed Sheeran's doing. Helloooo.
  • AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny thing about Prince Harry is he looks nothing like Charles.
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or his brother, now you mention it...
  • queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope! I fancied a red haired boy 37 years ago when I was 9 in primary school.

I still remember his name, he never noticed me though.
    Forum Member
    queenshaks wrote: »
    Nope! I fancied a red haired boy 37 years ago when I was 9 in primary school.

I still remember his name, he never noticed me though.
    My first love had red hair. I was 11 & we sat next to each other in French. It was unrequited though, he hardly knew I existed. :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You lot just turned me into a stalker and I just found him on Facebook!:blush::blush:

Not thought about him in yearsssssssssss!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first love had red hair. I was 11 & we sat next to each other in French. It was unrequited though, he hardly knew I existed. :cry:

Awww I feel your pain :cry:

I had my first love at 8, I'd only been in this country for about 2 months :blush:
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He looks more like the Duke of Edinburgh, except for the red hair, he has a lot of his mannerisms.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw. Poor Mick. I doubt it's caused him much heartache though, with his millions, Milan apartment, Irish castle, Sicilian vineyards, model wife and beautiful baby.

Ah - but each morning he has to look in the mirror and see, Mick Hucknell:(

As it goes I've no beef with the gingers, in fact I find a lot of red-headed women very attractive (Karen Gillan, Rose Leslie, Elly Jackson) but I've always found the Hucknell someone I want to slap for no good reason!
  • AllyourKittyAllyourKitty Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    He looks more like the Duke of Edinburgh, except for the red hair, he has a lot of his mannerisms.

Harry reminds me of someone else too, can't quite remember the name.....
  • Kittycat73Kittycat73 Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like red hair on a woman. I'm not sure about men as I'm a lesbian. I'm sure there are some attractive ones out there tough! :)
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Dave3622 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with red-headed males, some are really rather attractive. It's the ginger pubes and white willies that I'm not too keen on. :p

Eww, I went through a phase of liking redheads when I was young and single and even had a couple of redheaded boyfriends, never got to second base though and am now thankful I didn't lol. :D
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harry is gorgeous plus he looks like he'd be a fire bomb in bed