Marlon Is Being Bullied!!!

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be silly, it's just a disagreement at the moment, can we never have a disagreement with anyone without it being called bullying.

If Helen was shouting at Ashleigh the way Winston was shouting at Marlon I can just see you posting 'guys it's just a little disagreement calm down'. :D
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    If Helen was shouting at Ashleigh the way Winston was shouting at Marlon I can just see you posting 'guys it's just a little disagreement calm down'. :D

Not in just a one off, if it continuous over a period of time then maybe we can call it bullying.
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't this attempt at mocking fms a little premature? Like many, I only watch the HLs; so am unlikely to react to something that hasn't happened yet. ;-) I think, from what I've read, that he was ganged up upon by the morons. New target, different day. What a nasty horrible house it is this year. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    VICTIM BLAMER! VICTIM BLAMER! AWOOOGA! AWOOOGA!

...is the usual forum response to such a viewpoint.

Except in this case, he really did.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    They are treating Marlon like Germany is treating Brazil :o
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

:o It's extraordinary :o My kids are giving me a hard time. They're all backing Germany and I wanted Brazil to win - because I have a soft spot for Marcelo. :blush:

Mind you - he needs to cut out that diving. >:( Do they get told to dive that often? It's bloody annoying.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »

Like a whipping boy? :o

No scrap that. 11 whipping boys. ;-)
    Forum Member
    :o It's extraordinary :o My kids are giving me a hard time. They're all backing Germany and I wanted Brazil to win - because I have a soft spot for Marcelo. :blush:

Mind you - he needs to cut out that diving. >:( Do they get told to dive that often? It's bloody annoying.
    Crazy history making game..... Brazil have NEVER come anywhere close to being beaten as savagely as they were tonight, especially in their own back yard :o

If you don't like diving then give tomorrow nights semi final a miss ;-) A certain Dutch winger is rather fond of it.
    AOTB wrote: »
    Like a whipping boy? :o

No scrap that. 11 whipping boys. ;-)
    Yes lol........ poor Marlon & Brazil both got pulverized and told to GTFO of the competition today :D
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    how do you expect them to react? offer him a massage

Yeah and say well done old chap. Good grief what did the OP think would happen when some selfish prick fails the shopping task for the rest of them.
    Forum Member
    Yesterday Winston & Mark were standing up and being knight's in white satin when Helen was confronting Ashleigh over what they saw, saying that Helen was being nasty and singling her out.
    But today they were at the forefront of the group attack on Marlon singling him out over what they saw.

And they seemed fine about Ashleigh getting the pass when they thought that was what was going to happen..... and on BOTS they said that Winston has said that he will only forgive Marlon if he gives his pass to Ashleigh. Didn't he nominate her helping put her up for eviction in the first place :confused:

Why are they all falling over themselves to be seen as being white knights for Ashleigh? Why were they all fine about Ashleigh getting the pass (which would have certainly meant Marlon would be evicted) but not Marlon? Isn't Winston supposed to be Marlon's friend? Is he trying to ditch him now he's heard the public say in the twitter thing to ditch his friends (to ditch the boy band)?

What goes there?

There's something screwy going on in dem der hills !!!
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Yeah and say well done old chap. Good grief what did the OP think would happen when some selfish prick fails the shopping task for the rest of them.

But they seemed fine when they thought that Ashleigh was going to press it.
    And in the button room they were telling Ashleigh she should press it.... which would have meant that Marlon would have definitely been evicted. So why does Marlon owe them any loyalty? They didn't give a shit about him.
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel bullied by him staying another week.:cry: