Options

People on here trying to make out Hazel is some victim

2»

Comments

• Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I for one minute do not agree or condem with how Daley acted and deserved to removed but Hazel started and instigated that situation completely she is not a victim and I do not feel sorry for her one bit she herself also got a warning as well people seem to forget .

Well she is a victim and i can see that she was bewildered and alarmed when it went from her thinking she was holding all the cards to her being underneath a man who was angry, but I am not very sorry for her.

I do have some sorrow in that she will do this again and has no idea why she will get in trouble again.
    Desirable sexy women do not have to be just desirable sexy women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's play fighting which she agreed and then there's taking it too far. Daley in the light of day, watching that video back will realise what it looked like even if he didn't intend it too. You cannot keep a person in the house when has shows that much aggression towards a woman. Especially when you're a boxer and not meant to lose control

His boxing careerist over for that reason
  • Options
    academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    troy4783 wrote: »
    I do not agree with how he acted but Hazel completely instigated the situation Daley asked her if she was offended and she said no then in the diary room she completely screwed him over .

She could hardly say he had offended her, could she? He was still within punching distance and she was flattening herself against the wall.Her explanation to BB, once she was out of harm's way, was true, I think. She was confused by the situation she found herslef in. Who wouldn't be?
  • Options
    lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    I don't condone Daleys actions but I do believe that he was play fighting and I don't believe that Hazel was actually afraid. By what Daley said in the diary room it sounds as if they cuddled after he returned to the SH from the DR last night. That is why he said Hazel was a liar and why she was so quiet when it was announced that he was gone. If it had been such a frightening experience for her she would have mentioned it to Dan or Charlie in the morning.
    I suspect that her family put pressure on BB to get rid of Daley as it probably looked frightening to them and besides that they would want him out and away from her because of the effect their relationship was having on her popularity in the house.
  • Options
    Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    Daley should have avoided her completely, and obviously not got involved with her. He should not have said anything or did anything that appears to be aggressive. However, he was DRUNK. He could hardly stand up. He was tired, irritated and very drunk. Having watched the footage (all ten seconds of it on the HL show) they were playing some kind of sick game with each other. He should not have put his hand round her throat, nor said what he did. HOWEVER, at what point do we realise that he isn't an inanimate object, but a human, and a bloody boxer at that! He's also very young, and was plastered.

I'm not sure what kind of vacuum some people may live in, but would you go off to the local pub and start winding someone up at closing time, when they're nice and plastered? If they retaliate, you can then say they should not treat a woman like that, and drunk or not, they should really really know better. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Hazel enjoyed winding him up. The video - the longer one unlike the sham HL one - shows a lot of it. If they believed he acted wrongly and was worthy of expulsion, what the hell is the serial-harasser doing in the house still? :mad::mad:

Video of their madness:

http://vimeo.com/70328579

Watch from about 23:00. :)

What has allegedly being drunk got to do with anything. How people love to use that as an excuse for bad behaviour. If he can't handle his drink - then he shouldn't drink - end of. Women should just put up with it.

What we saw was his true colours - a nasty, intimidating bully - who thought he could get away with that on national tv. God only knows what he is like behind closed doors.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    What has allegedly being drunk got to do with anything. How people love to use that as an excuse for bad behaviour. If he can't handle his drink - then he shouldn't drink - end of. Women should just put up with it.

What we saw was his true colours - a nasty, intimidating bully - who thought he could get away with that on national tv. God only knows what he is like behind closed doors.

Have a look at some statistics. Saturday nights, Friday nights. Men and women. Plastered. Fights. Arguments. I'm surprised that as someone living in the UK (I assume) you are not aware of the huge problem we face with people not being able to cope with their own alcohol.

I think it would be an idea to check out the INCREDIBLE change in behaviour billions of people experience when drinking heavily.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grayflower wrote: »
    Daley should have avoided her completely, and obviously not got involved with her. He should not have said anything or did anything that appears to be aggressive. However, he was DRUNK. He could hardly stand up. He was tired, irritated and very drunk. Having watched the footage (all ten seconds of it on the HL show) they were playing some kind of sick game with each other. He should not have put his hand round her throat, nor said what he did. HOWEVER, at what point do we realise that he isn't an inanimate object, but a human, and a bloody boxer at that! He's also very young, and was plastered.
    yes, I agree with all of that. I wish him the very best in life and hope that he will be happy with whatever he ends up doing. What I don't wish is that he was still in the Big Brother house. It was an appalling environment for him - claustrophobic, intense, lacking any kind of time out or wise counsel. Long before the safe house he was looking completely stressed out, throwing away his on-off girlfriend in the hope of landing the gorgeous model, then suspecting that the gorgeous model was stringing him along. That really wasn't going to get any better.
    If they believed he acted wrongly and was worthy of expulsion, what the hell is the serial-harasser doing in the house still? :mad::mad:

Video of their madness:

http://vimeo.com/70328579

Watch from about 23:00. :)
    Hazel had done nothing to be thrown out for.
    Damanda wrote: »
    His boxing careerist over for that reason

Why?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why?

It ought to be obvious.

Boxing is fighting but with skill and your aggression controlled. if you show a lack of control (and so publicly) and you are mediocre anyway, you won't be tolerated in the boxing world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    It ought to be obvious.

Boxing is fighting but with skill and your aggression controlled. if you show a lack of control (and so publicly) and you are mediocre anyway, you won't be tolerated in the boxing world.

Finally something we actually agree on for once.
  • Options
    pericompericom Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Who the hell is copycat.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hazel had every right to be scared, and innocently play fight.

Where I find it odd, is her encouragement of the aggressive behaviour such as saying yeah I like aggressive men etc and pulling his pants down. Actions like that weren't blameless. It didnt warrant the aftermath of Daleys behavior but it wasnt merely flirty play fighting she was getting a bit OTT as well. It was only when he grabbed her neck did she start to get a bit defensive acting back in the same physical manner he was.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Hazel had every right to be scared, and innocently play fight.

Where I find it odd, is her encouragement of the aggressive behaviour such as saying yeah I like aggressive men etc and pulling his pants down. Actions like that weren't blameless. It didnt warrant the aftermath of Daleys behavior but it wasnt merely flirty play fighting she was getting a bit OTT as well. It was only when he grabbed her neck did she start to get a bit defensive acting back in the same physical manner he was.

I think it was an attempt to actually get him to switch off and realise what a prat he was being - 'Yeah, go on, be tough. Do want you want. Security will be in within seconds'. IMO she was trying to get him to snap out of it and prove that she didn't fear him.

What I don't get is Hazel said she was unsure of Daley after the incident so why did Big Brother put him back in the Safe House?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I for one minute do not agree or condem with how Daley acted and deserved to removed but Hazel started and instigated that situation completely she is not a victim and I do not feel sorry for her one bit she herself also got a warning as well people seem to forget .

Dear Maxine_Roch - I noticed how nasty your posts have been during the past week. Put yourself in her shoes and tell us how would you have reacted.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I think it was an attempt to actually get him to switch off and realise what a prat he was being - 'Yeah, go on, be tough. Do want you want. Security will be in within seconds'. IMO she was trying to get him to snap out of it and prove that she didn't fear him.

What I don't get is Hazel said she was unsure of Daley after the incident so why did Big Brother put him back in the Safe House?

Im glad she reacted like that to be honest, but the part I find most baffling is her returning to his bed, cuddling, giggling and flirting again. People have said tonight she had to please him, and remain in the room. Did she b*llocks like. :D No one would return to him like that if they were indeed as frightened as she appeared to be on the chair within the safehouse. I just dont get her contradictory ways.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    I think it would have be best if Hazel was removed from the house too. She wasn't entirely blameless.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    tom_ogrady wrote: »
    Dear Maxine_Roch - I noticed how nasty your posts have been during the past week. Put yourself in her shoes and tell us how would you have reacted.
    In what way have my posts been nasty ? Like I've said I think it was right for Daley to be removed but Hazel was not at all innocent in this.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »

This.
  • Options
    Bev75Bev75 Posts: 1,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last post tonight and really want to share this with the one's who have doubts;

1/4 experience abuse, after being at the wonderful hands of my violent ex, I joined a group, to help women agasint abuse, There were 8 of us, and yep 2 of us had lived and survived through it.

I thought I'd had it bad, headbutted, strangled, pulled out of bed by my hair at 5am, but one testiment I heard from one woman on my course changed my life, Her story:

Her violent ex, he eventually kicked all the teeth she had remaining out of her head, she fled him and set up a home thinking she was miles away from him.

Unknown to her, he'd found her, he spent weeks living in her attick, until one day he snapped, he jumped down, knocked her unconcious, she awoke as he was 'sawing' her womb out with a kitchin carving knife.

Now I ask you, all of you who have never been through or care for domestic violence, this was a true recall of a womans life, I heard her voice and her pain, so the next time you doubt, how a man or woman can't be so violent, think back to this, each and every time.

I heard it, I heard the raw pain, it happens, so when some dumbarse plays up aka Daley, you HAVE to react and take it seriously.

How she is after that is up to her, but ffs, don't judge unless you HAVE been there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doop wrote: »
    Finally something we actually agree on for once.

? Oddly I feel no sense of final release
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    They were both and are to blame.
    I don't like either of them.
    Hopefully hazel is next followed next by Dan.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chessiecat wrote: »
    Hazel goaded him and was egging him on, playing the vamp and the femme fatale, but I cannot understand how Daley changed so much. He was acting like some sort of 'gangsta', the words he was using were not just the usual f words, but he was saying really offensive words, and looking at his face, he meant what he was saying. He claimed he was drunk, but having experienced abusive drunken behaviour by an ex, this was his true self coming out. He is obviously a very aggressive person on the inside.
    Did you see the rant he had about women, when Hazel was in the garden with Charlie... that made me stop and think even before she returned to the room ... I was hoping she wouldn't as that rant sounded somewhat aggressive in itself.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bev75 wrote: »
    Last post tonight and really want to share this with the one's who have doubts;

1/4 experience abuse, after being at the wonderful hands of my violent ex, I joined a group, to help women agasint abuse, There were 8 of us, and yep 2 of us had lived and survived through it.

I thought I'd had it bad, headbutted, strangled, pulled out of bed by my hair at 5am, but one testiment I heard from one woman on my course changed my life, Her story:

Her violent ex, he eventually kicked all the teeth she had remaining out of her head, she fled him and set up a home thinking she was miles away from him.

Unknown to her, he'd found her, he spent weeks living in her attick, until one day he snapped, he jumped down, knocked her unconcious, she awoke as he was 'sawing' her womb out with a kitchin carving knife.

Now I ask you, all of you who have never been through or care for domestic violence, this was a true recall of a womans life, I heard her voice and her pain, so the next time you doubt, how a man or woman can't be so violent, think back to this, each and every time.

I heard it, I heard the raw pain, it happens, so when some dumbarse plays up aka Daley, you HAVE to react and take it seriously.

How she is after that is up to her, but ffs, don't judge unless you HAVE been there.

You sure?
  • Options
    canuckocanucko Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saskia44 wrote: »

we saw 2 drunk people beyond plastered and both acting irresponsibly - Hazel doesn't have to be drunk though, she shoves her tits in anyones face, asks for extended hugs and keeps badgering for physical contact when people say no repeatedly when shes sober too! How dare others put up with that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    canucko wrote: »
    we saw 2 drunk people beyond plastered and both acting irresponsibly - Hazel doesn't have to be drunk though, she shoves her tits in anyones face, asks for extended hugs and keeps badgering for physical contact when people say no repeatedly when shes sober too! How dare others put up with that!

This

She is no victim. She goaded, teased and provoked him.

Daley is responsible for his own thuggish actions but so is Hazel responsible for hers. She should have been removed too.