Options

Lee can't go tonight, has to stay until the final!

M1010DM1010D Posts: 413
Forum Member
Hear me out, sadly, there is no BBBOTS tonight. That means if he is evicted he will have 24 hours to come up with an excuse for his behaviour in the house or pretend he's ill on Monday and won't show up. Him being in the final, all the backlash will be fresh and worth watching more.

Also, does anyone think he is regretting going on the show? :)

Comments

• Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to see him making a move on Luisa when Casey goes .
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see Casey and Jasmine on BBOTs
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member

He'll yes!! May I suggest a mudpit?!?
  • Options
    M1010DM1010D Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Exactly! We need to see this lol
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    This is true I want him to stay till the final not win though
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's pros and cons to both Casey and Lee leaving tonight, I can't decide who it'd be better to have out now before the final
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lee on BBOTS would be funnier!
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee on BBOTS would be funnier!

They'll all be on BBOTS on finals night....that should be good :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I think it's awful that whoever is evicted tonight won't get to be on BBBOTS. And yes, as you've mentioned M1010D, if Lee goes tonight it means he'll have some free time to get his story sorted. But then again, so would Casey. In fact, is there anyone who would benefit from tonight's eviction? They're all our favourite housemates, otherwise they wouldn't be there at this stage. So in my opinion they all deserve to stay till the final - either that or there should've been a BBBOTS tonight :)
  • Options
    mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the favourite to go now it was Casey yesterday it's changed Lee's the favourite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Casey to go tonight.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    He's the favourite to go now it was Casey yesterday it's changed Lee's the favourite.
    There's litreally nothing between him and Casey though tbh so it could go either way between them .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee was one of the main features of the show he deserves to be in the final. It's been entertaining for us viewers. He's got everybody talking about him whether you love him or hate you can't deny without him it's wouldn't have been as entertaining.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would be good for the guilty party to get the boot. I expect he will survive though.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    M1010D wrote: »
    That means if he is evicted he will have 24 hours to come up with an excuse for his behaviour in the house or pretend he's ill on Monday and won't show up. Him being in the final, all the backlash will be fresh and worth watching more.

I like your style, and highly approve! :D

*does evil Bond villain laugh whilst stroking white cat* ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It depends when they show the Jasmine entering video too some people won't have watched the videos online.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he would prefer to come out tonight and avoid the chanting mob. As would any of them.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    It depends when they show the Jasmine entering video too some people won't have watched the videos online.

It was quite early in the day so should be in the first or second segment.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I think he would prefer to come out tonight and avoid the chanting mob. As would any of them.

BBBOTS could be more awkward! Lee on that show for the full hour:D Brilliant. More quotes for us to laugh at.

Final means only 5 minutes for interview really.

I find Casey annoying when Lee is there but would like to see her on her own for a couple of episodes.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    M1010D wrote: »
    Hear me out, sadly, there is no BBBOTS tonight. That means if he is evicted he will have 24 hours to come up with an excuse for his behaviour in the house or pretend he's ill on Monday and won't show up. Him being in the final, all the backlash will be fresh and worth watching more.

Also, does anyone think he is regretting going on the show? :)

Yes, makes sense in Lee humiliation terms! :cool:

An ideal night for Sam to go since she's said and done buggerall in the house and we'll be spared watching her say and do buggerall all over again on BOTS.