BBots - Crap mindf**k attempt

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
Forum Member
✭✭
It is just one long attempt to try and reinforce BB's favourites once again

They allow a - How well is Ashleigh doing ,
then add "eyes narrow", "Machiavellian" "cold and stone on the Inside""biggest gameplayer"

Helen is evil at first, then on a journey and is "soft on Inside" "eyes soft" "not a gameplayer"

Winston - courageous, and non confrontational

Pathetic attempt at manipulation BB... can see why people are tuning out of the bbots>:(

Comments

• KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Helen doesn't have to play the game---does she? She HAS A FREE RIDE. Idiots.
  • The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh being "Machiavellian" and the "biggest gameplayer" are the main reasons I like her.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People actually watch the Saturday show - And with Steven on it in this case?!

I avoid it like it's the plague, in fact the same could be said about the show in general.
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh being "Machiavellian" and the "biggest gameplayer" are the main reasons I like her.

Yep, same here, she actually has something about her! Unlike most of the others... Helen is just nasty.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moo_Chops wrote: »
    It is just one long attempt to try and reinforce BB's favourites once again

They allow a - How well is Ashleigh doing ,
    then add "eyes narrow", "Machiavellian" "cold and stone on the Inside""biggest gameplayer"

Helen is evil at first, then on a journey and is "soft on Inside" "eyes soft" "not a gameplayer"

Winston - courageous, and non confrontational

Pathetic attempt at manipulation BB... can see why people are tuning out of the bbots>:(

They're only telling the truth, nothing to do with manipulation by BB. I thought tonight's was the first really balanced show for ages. Ashleigh IS a hard manipulative person hell-bent on getting one over on Helen's group, and I'm sure even she herself would not deny that.
  • PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Sylvia wrote: »
    They're only telling the truth, nothing to do with manipulation by BB. I thought tonight's was the first really balanced show for ages. Ashleigh IS a hard manipulative person hell-bent on getting one over on Helen's group, and I'm sure even she herself would not deny that.

I suspect Ashleigh would not characterize herself as a hard manipulative person.
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dated'n'dried out old cliché being dragged out for Helen was so embarrassing being delivered by a shifty-eyed Iain and feebly backed up by his co-presenter
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member

Sorry, but this is rubbish. How on earth is Ashleigh 'hard' or manipulative for goodness sake.:(
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member

I have no issue with that at all. But saying Helen is "not a game player." HELLLO!!!! They conviently ignore that Helen has a free pass to the final. She doesn't have to play the game. The others do not have that luxury----do they?
  • eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dated'n'dried out old cliché being dragged out for Helen was so embarrassing being delivered by a shifty-eyed Iain and feebly backed up by his co-presenter - yuk.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    The Winston love on there is hard to take.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree. I'm glad someone has finally said that Ashleigh is cold on the inside. I've thought she was hard faced for some while, even though I'm risking it attacking a forum favourite. And Helen is soft inside once you get past her defensive front.
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agree OP

This rend of Helen is soft inside really, is doing my nut in...separate her from Ash in a task and give Christopher powers and see her kick off..maybe not letting her go to a party would do it
  • silvensilven Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched shows where models compete, they are taught to make their eyes expressive, which is what Ashleigh was doing.
  • yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Moo_Chops wrote: »

You think that's why folks are tuning out of bbots?

It's utter pish...that's why.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I found myself agreeing with a lot of tonight's input. I've been thinking for weeks that Ashleigh is as tough as nails. She was absolutely fine about her besties Toya and Danielle leaving, no tears there, she takes nominations coolly in her stride, she showed little sympathy for her nominees when she's been PHM twice, and she made no attempt to suck up to Helen when the two were at loggerheads. Everyone else did.

As for Machiavellian...the historical reference doesn't help...it actually means you're high in emotional intelligence and persuasion and strategic thinking, which can be misused as manipulation, yes. But I thought this was why people liked her? It certainly wasn't for her warm cuddly nature 3 weeks ago when she was calling people "slag", " arsehole" and "****ing monkey" and her fan base trebled in days.

There was no whitewash of Helen either. People acknowledged she seems to have softened but there was still cynicism from Luisa and Judi about her past behaviour and her motives.

They were right about Chris and him needing to man up.

They were right about Christopher not having a gameplan.

They were bang on about Steven, to his face.

Etc etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

It's a game after all and she has played it well. It is really annoying when 'they've got a game plan' gets bandied about like a really evil trait... why? You can have a plan and still be yourself ...it might not always go to plan but it isn't a bad thing ..imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    The Winston love on there is hard to take.

Tonight they all said at some point….. “Well Chris is an actor and he was clearly acting” but they didn’t say that there was a chance that Winston (who is also an actor on EastEnders ) could be acting as well….clearly this just isn’t possible. :o

I've stuck with this BB series but tonight was truly sickening and the person I would like to see win now has no chance....BBOTS took care of him tonight....others will follow :(
  • Robbie_CraigRobbie_Craig Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious Helen knows how to play "the game" she's been on it most of her adult life, she's told so many different stories about her growing up she cant remember what the truth is so she has to live in her own little "Helen's world"
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Tonight they all said at some point….. “Well Chris is an actor and he was clearly acting” but they didn’t say that there was a chance that Winston (who is also an actor on EastEnders ) could be acting as well….clearly this just isn’t possible. :o

Perish the thought that Winston was ever acting in there or being false.

Nothing bad or negative can be allowed to be said about him on BBBOTS from now on in...he will be heavily pushed as all things pure and decent from now till the finish....I said from the first night of BB that Winston would be protected by the producers and be their favourite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    I suspect Ashleigh would not characterize herself as a hard manipulative person.

:)No, I think she's motivated, competitive and wants to succeed - good for her. It's interesting that character traits more usually regarded as *positive* in males, are often seen as negatives in a female.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Helen doesn't have to play the game---does she? She HAS A FREE RIDE. Idiots.

Still been the most touched by the program though. Many a winner never faced nommo, so the theory is moot.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's obvious Helen knows how to play "the game" she's been on it most of her adult life, she's told so many different stories about her growing up she cant remember what the truth is so she has to live in her own little "Helen's world"

She's been the most honest as it happens. The majority of objections to Helen are that she has the free pass to the final.
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just surprised that only now, are some people are realising how biased BBOTS is

BBOTS has influenced a lot of the ill feeling towards so many of the HMs

Another one of the reasons I am no longer watching this farce they call BB
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tomorrow wrote: »
    I am just surprised that only now, are some people are realising how biased BBOTS is

BBOTS has influenced a lot of the ill feeling towards so many of the HMs

Another one of the reasons I am no longer watching this farce they call BB

To say people arnt watching the show there are alot of comments on here.

BBOTS does not influence me, i have my own opinions on the people in the house so they can say what they like on this programe i take them with a pinch of salt, half of these so called experts talk bullshit, how anyone can take their views seriously is beyond me.