Who Should Be Responsible For Housemate's letters ?(poll on App)

Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
New poll on the app who should be responsible for who gets their letters from home ?

Who should be responsible for the letters ? 129 votes

Ash
3% 5 votes
Ashleigh
10% 14 votes
Chris
6% 8 votes
Christopher
10% 13 votes
Helen
7% 10 votes
Mark
39% 51 votes
Pav
6% 9 votes
Winston
6% 9 votes
Zoe
7% 10 votes

Comments

• cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    I think we should choose Mark.
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I think Zoe or Winston they will probably be the fairest .
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Ironically I think the only one who wouldn't have set allegances to anyone is Pav. This is a double edged sword though as people who decide this usually don't come off looking too well.

So with that in mind, give it Mark :)
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would give it to Mark it will be interesting to see who he would pick
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone should get letters. It's always them sitting around blubbing for half an hour - not entertaining for viewers.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't think anyone should get letters. It's always them sitting around blubbing for half an hour - not entertaining for viewers.

I agree.:)
  • bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would give it to Mark it will be interesting to see who he would pick

I voted Winston on here but yes , Mark would be best because he'd have to make a choice and with no hiding place.
    Forum Member

I agree mostly. It isn't entertaining to watch though as long as its just the simple "were proud of you, we love you and will be waiting for you when you get out" with no details that would stir stuff up then I have no objection to them getting the letters.

I can only imagine how hard 2 months away from friends and family must be so its nice if they can get those basic letters and would boost their spirits but just show it in a quick montage and don't let it take up 10 mins of HL time. :)
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Evil Ashleigh or creepy Chris.
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Mark.....can't wait to see his tail go into a spin hahaha
  • TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree mostly. It isn't entertaining to watch though as long as its just the simple "were proud of you, we love you and will be waiting for you when you get out" with no details that would stir stuff up then I have no objection to them getting the letters.

I can only imagine how hard 2 months away from friends and family must be so its nice if they can get those basic letters and would boost their spirits but just show it in a quick montage and don't let it take up 10 mins of HL time. :)
    If only it was ten minutes - plus if it's only about them getting reassured by Friends n Family why is BB turning it into a political point scoring thing - quite sad really.:(
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark!
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark. Will be very interesting to see where his loyalties lie.
    Forum Member
    If only it was ten minutes - plus if it's only about them getting reassured by Friends n Family why is BB turning it into a political point scoring thing - quite sad really.:(

Yes, Fair Point :)

It can be a good addition for the HM's if they keep the letters restricted to just words of encouragement instead of things like "Make sure you understand what the definition of Dating is"
  • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I can't believe some people are saying they shouldn't get letters because it's not entertaining. Not everything is about entertainment this is about real people and their families who have had no contact with their loved ones for months. They should at least be able to tell them they're thinking of them even if it is at the expense of random strangers having to entertain themselves for five minuets.

Anyway whoever gets chosen it will probably go down that Helen will definitely get hers as she's the only one with a child. Pav and Zoe won't get theirs because they've not been in that long. Ashliegh might not get hers either cause she's already had a video message.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love it to be Mark, watch him squirm :D

But yet again Ashleigh's fans will pick her without thinking they will be handing her a poison chalice
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Pav and Zoe should not receive letters from home.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I would love it to be Mark, watch him squirm :D

But yet again Ashleigh's fans will pick her without thinking they will be handing her a poison chalice

As if. They're far too media savvy nowadays :cool: and are campaigning on Twitter and here to choose Mark ;-)
  • Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voted for Mark
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be a split vote.

Campaign or no campaign, either Ashleigh, Mark or Christopher I believe will be chosen to have power over the letters.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    It will be a split vote.

Campaign or no campaign, either Ashleigh, Mark or Christopher I believe will be chosen to have power over the letters.

I agree it will be split but can't see Christopher coming into the mix. It will be between Ashleigh and Mark and Mark will get it because Ashleigh campaigns always win :cool: ;-)
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Bump !
  • freddieaxlfreddieaxl Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark

It'd nice to see him be actually assigned to some decisions
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Mark making the decision.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark. I want to see who he excludes.